Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 am
Alexandria and the Maid:
The Maid turned left, into another corridor, slowed down, stopped, and let go of Alexandria's hand.
She said:
".... It was best to get away from Maidine as quickly as possible, but we can walk a little calmer now. ....Along this corridor is is the door to the Maids' closet and dressing room."
She took a dep breath, and then continued walking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 am
She'd nod a bit as she now slowed their walking pace. As they continued to walk along the corridor, she'd glance around as she spoke towards the Maid. "Why is it best to get away from her?"  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 am
"Believe me, you don't want to be around her when she's enangered ..... there are only a few Maids that can truly handle her whip when she is .... and she really wasn't pleased when she understood that she would not be allowed to whip you.
..... Oh, here are the door!"
She opened up the door, and inside was what looked like a typical dressing room. Two maids were changing their clothes there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 am
Her eyes would widen at the Maids statement as she flinched a little at the thought. She'd glance into the room before looking up at the Maid as she frowned a bit, slightly nervous. "Wh.. Why did she wa-wanna whip me? I .. I didn't do anything .. Did I?"  

Shy Risktaker

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 am
Diplomat and Sweetie:

The Diplomat smiled something akin to a shark's. "Well, it would please me to see this riding beasts." Standing by the door, he waited for the maid to open it as was her station.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 pm
Sweetie opened the door to the stables, and went in, holding the door for the Diplomat.
She asked: "What would you like to see, the regulars, or the exotics?"  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 pm
Inside the Dressing room:
The Maid said:
"I don't know, have you met her before?"
"Maybe you're just her type?"
Said one of the two Maids getting dressed there.
"Oh, and close the door, will'ya! 'Is drafty enough here as's!"
Said the second, that sat a bit away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:40 pm
"No ma'am, I've never seen that woman in my life." The female would then look over towards the two Maids before gasping, shutting the door as one of them asked for.  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am
(A memory?)((Pg 5))
Tiina Brown
By the Door:
The Door was suddenly opened, almost brutally fast, and there stood a wierd-looking Maid, that asked:
"You seem like a sub. Who sent for you?"
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 am
User ImageThe Maid showing Alexandria to the Maids Closet pointed towards two glassdoors to the right of the opposite wall, saying:
"The clothes are in that room".
To the direct left of those doors, chained to the wall, it seemed, was somesthing that looked like a ebon mannequin in a variant of the maid outfits common in the mansion.

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:09 pm
Tiina Brown
Sweetie opened the door to the stables, and went in, holding the door for the Diplomat.
She asked: "What would you like to see, the regulars, or the exotics?"
"I would very much like to see the exotics." The Diplomat replied slowly. His eyes however were drifting over the windows and doors, as if looking for something. On a hook closest to him was a knot of rope, which he snatched. Placing it carefully into his robes, he walked as if nothing was amiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm
As they headed into the back of the Stables, Sweetie took a couple of seconds by each box with a horse .... or similar .... in it, to stroke and whisper something calmly .... and by the time they reached the Exotics, the stable was calmed.
There were heard some birdlike noises, along with small growls.
User Image
The Birdsounds came from something that reminded by a kind of giant chicken .....
The Maid said:
"This is Chirpy. She can be quite moody sometimes, but she does what she's supposed to do."  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:57 pm
The female would follow the directions of the Maids finger of where she had pointed towards. Her eyse would scan the outfits as she'd smile a bit before blushing some. She'd then turn towards the Maid, frowning some as she became a bit frightened. "Um.. Ma'am .. D-Didn't the Mistress say I need to go to her closet .. Not the Maids..? If I remember correctly, that is .. If not, I'm sorry for even bringing that up." She'd blush a bit more from embarrassment, hoping she hadn't angered the Maid.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:20 pm
The Maid thought a little, and then said:
".... As i remember it, you were supposed to be one of the Dutchess' maids, and not the Mansion's.
But, all regular Maids are to get dressed in here, unless they are allowed otherwise, and therefor even Miss Dutchess has supplied clothes for her Maids here. I'll show you her section, so you won't get confused."

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm
The female would give the Maid a small nod as she smiled weakly. "Yes ma'am.. Understandable .." She'd then turn to focus her eyes on that of the ebon mannequin as she let out a small laughter at the fact that it seemed to be chained. She'd then look over the outfit, smiling a bit before turning back towards the Maid, waiting for the next orders.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games