Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 pm
(Why not lol, jk)

"Well, first I have to put kuro in his place. But I can train you with my shadow clone." Hiro had been preocuppied for the past few days but ever since he came back to cloud, He has been been so relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 pm
Scrapples
He looks at her suspiciously. "How have you been and why are you in my village? You ran off with Pyro, you are an enemy of Cloud."

"Woah, Kazuo. I know what she used to be. But if I take her on as my real apprentice, will you trust that I can handle her? You said just a few minutes ago that you trusted me. I am vouching for her." Hiros voice was more serious than it was soft.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm
Darion walked in the office still shirtless."well its a good thing i still have this."Darion took out a smallvest the one Kabuto wears in the show."Oh Hiro i did that run of the village for my weight training"Darion said as he did trhe ram handsigns to make the weight go back to normal."whats next?sword training more genjutsu?taijutsu from the rock village?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 pm
"Rest, Darion. I'm speaking to Kazuo on ...... important issues."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm
"oh you mean issues with the hottie?well whatever I was thinking you and me havent had a real srap yet Hiro but i understand... Kazuo when are the Exams???"Darion said as he put his hands behind his head  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:51 pm
(Sorry if this is a teensy bit of a godmod, but it's not really bad at all. I'm just moving your character about five feet, Darion. XD)

Ronmaru quickly made his way up the floors, just in time to hear Hiro and Darion's little exchange. Ronmaru knocked quickly and peeked in through the door. "I need you." Ronmaru said, snatching Darion's arm, and dragging him outside of the Raikage's office. "Call it a fellow Uchiha favor, but I recently started training my Sharingan with Fenrir, and he ditched. Would you care to finish it with me?" Ronmaru said with an excited grin. He'd much rather fight someone who was closer to his level than a sannin.

"Unless you're capable of going machinegun joe on me with Kaguya bullets....then I may as well go back to Fenrir." Ronmaru opened his shirt, revealing the many slash marks that were the result of going head on with a Gatsuuga. "It looked a LOT worse earlier...I'm just glad that medic was jounin class...." Ronmaru said with a chuckle. "Anyway, feel free to go all out...and use some lightning jutsu, if you wouldn't mind. I've never tried copying before, and I'd love to at least attempt it." He gave Darion a friendly grin. "Of course, you know me....I've always loved throwing myself into unnecessary danger. Fenrir explains that all too well....."

(Ronmaru and Darion have the Uchiha bloodline=knowing each other since they were little kids, no?)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 pm
"Well uh ill talk to you guys later"Darion said as he then looked at Ron."meet me at the grassfeild kay?"Darion suddenly dissappeared within a gust of wind  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm
"Yep." Was all Ronmaru could say before Darion vanished again. "He can never sit still, that one..." Ronmaru said with a laugh as he began his trek down the many floors of the Raikage's office. Of course, being that he was a Shinobi, it didn't take him long, but still...the effort itself seemed unneeded.

However, the prize at the end of the race was more than enough to get him going; Finally, he would have the three tomoe Sharingan.

(Exit, Ronmaru.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 am
Kazuo sighs. "Fine Hiro I trust you on this one. Just don't let her do anything that would hurt the village or anyone in it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

First step to eternal life, is you have to DIE!

User Image

"Dont worry. I wont. Well I wish I can but mist is an ally here, so I cant..." She then grinned. "Unless there is one of your cloud ninja that attacks me then there will be destruction..." She then grew a straight face but had a widder grin.

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 pm
Darion appeared in a gust of wind behind Mizu and and poked her neck."hey.how are yea?"Darion said with a charming smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

User Image

Mizu grabbed his arm and threw him on the floor in front of her. "Yea dont ever touch me like that. So what do you want?" She crossed her arms as she leaned on the wall again.

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:32 pm
Darion was stunned by her movements and reflexes."well i was woundering if you wanted to grab lunch with me,Ill pay of course."Darion said was he rubbed his arm as he got up"jezz this girl is really something else."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

User Image

Mizu was reminded about eating as she stomach growled. "We got 5 mins. thats it." She then turned to Hiro. "Get me in a couple of minutes.... kay Hiro?" She then turned to Darion.

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm
"only five?well okay lets go."Darion said as he walked out of the office and headed for the cafe  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games