Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:09 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
(Dizzle stop being a dip s**t. You were wrong most of the time. You have so much ******** pride you can't except when you are wrong. So shut the ******** up.)

((lol, YOU broke a rule!!! No you have me confused, lol. I'm just trying to keep my cool so I wont do what you just did. Seriously it's over buck up, chuck!! [Obviously I'm high right now, lol]))

(( rofl ))

Dizzle I could easily ban you right now. I really don't think the crew would go against me on it.

I've done not a thing, I actually haven't even responded to your swears and all, I made sure I've been calm. cool

That is not the reason why though. You continued to god-mod when you were told to stop. I had already warned you once, then you did it again. You are already on the second strike.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:10 pm
I edited my last post sry scrapples  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:11 pm
Actually dizzle. You are probably going to have to start over with another character. lol That is the second strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:12 pm
Okay. Everyone neeeds to take a deep breath. Come on, do it with me now. 1..2..3 BREATH! 1..2..3 BREATH!  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:13 pm
Jwalker and I should make a yogo class in the silver springs i love the touch Kazuo made to make the water actually silver so epic  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm
first move made  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm
Darion72
Jwalker and I should make a yogo class in the silver springs i love the touch Kazuo made to make the water actually silver so epic

That was Rahenno that made the water silver.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm
Either way nice touch if i do say so my self i love it  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm
Remember everyone, inhale the good, exhale the bad, inhale the good, exhale the bad. Lets get rid of all of these negative feelings. Shall we continue doing more breathing exercises?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm
not sure if u noticed Scrapples but i posted  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 pm
Scrapples
Actually dizzle. You are probably going to have to start over with another character. lol That is the second strike.

lol, that would be suckish.

but, we're in the same village, we should once again get along with each other, like in the pm's I sent you before my baybehs were banned, though one might come back, but It has a creative weakness, It's work-withable, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

but, we're in the same village, we should once again get along with each other, like in the pm's I sent you before my baybehs were banned, though one might come back, but It has a creative weakness, It's work-withable, lol.

I know. You are able to keep the blade but you would be insanely weak if you did.

You may not be in the same village much longer. Especially with your character greeted by the death god and destroyed.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 pm
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

I know. You are able to keep the blade but you would be insanely weak if you did.

You may not be in the same village much longer. Especially with your character greeted by the death god and destroyed.

Nope the blade goes bye bye, lol

Yeah may, if that does happen, I'll just have someone back me up like a lawyer or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:28 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

Nope the blade goes bye bye, lol

Yeah may, if that does happen, I'll just have someone back me up like a lawyer or something.

haha  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:28 pm
Um....diz the only problem with that is you did have a bad run with the crew before. I dont know if that'll work.

btw, scrapples, can someone take over for izann and check out apps at teh bloodline/clans? I am waiting for a response XD  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff