Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah sighed, she had literally cried herself out. Getting up, she made her way outside so she could peacefully walk around, without the men oogling at her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:25 am
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis looked to Tina and blushed slightly when she asked him if he wanted to sit or lie down on the bed, in case they were tired. He nodded slightly and replied,"I think we can arrange that..." He said softly and smiled lightly.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:56 am
((on itouchh))

T I N A:
tina smiled and walked over to her bed..she waited for luis to sit down next to her "I hope you don't find this awkward.. i don't want you to" she said with a yawn  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 am
User Image

Luis followed her out to her bed and sat down next to her. He smiled lightly and looked to her once she spoke. He shook his head and replied,"It's fine, as long as it's with only you, it's not awkward...." He said to her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:02 am
(itouch)

t i n a:
Tina smiled..and blushed..she laid down on the bed.. her eyes slowly closed "I can't believe tomorrow ill get a normal life.. im very excited luis"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:11 am
User Image

Luis smiled and watched her as she slowly lied on the bed. He nodded and replied,"I can't wait either...I'm really excited too..." He said to her softly and looked to her as she slowly closed her eyes.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:47 pm
(i touch)

t i n a:
tina closed her eyes to sleep she looked at luis "feel free to do whatever i think im gunna fall a slee" before she could finish she feel asleep.. and looked like an angel  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image

Luis smiled lightly, seeing Tina slowly start to fall asleep."Goodnight Tina.." He said to her when she fell asleep. He didn't feel like doing anything at the moment, so he just covered up Tina in the blankets, then he changed out of his clothes, only out of his nice shirt and pants, only to have on a white t-shirt and his boxers. He slid into the bed and covered himself up, slowly starting to fall asleep himself.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Entering the garden, it was certainly nighttime. What a weird time to visit lustful gardens, but his so called classmates told him to go. Wow did he came a bad time seeing alot of running, and a lot of men. Tilting his glasses he chuckled at many trees there were. "Well lets see." As he began walking to what seems a row of little houses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuka
User Image
Yuuka, she's more of a nocturnal person, waking up to brush her teeth, changing her pajamas into her only maid's dress. Tying, and adjusting her headband. Her tail flickering back and forth. Grabbing her violin, then walking out to her favorite bench. Smiling, seeing it is not occupied. She sat down, and began taking out her violin gently she began to play. She was playing a very Sad Song Yuuka's eyes closed and very focused into the song, and the moonlight glowing softly. She wasn't aware of men walking slowly behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:11 pm
(( just got home.. itouch))
T I N A:
tina rolled over towards luis and breathed heavenly.. she sighed lightly. her night gown huged lovingly to her body.. she was peaceful in her sleep. She mumbled lightly..  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image

Luis felt the bed slightly move and slowly opened his eyes, turning over to see Tina next to him, breathing softly and mumbling. He smiled lightly, but couldn't help to see her with her nightgown, beautiful as she was. He could see how peaceful and quiet she was when she slept. sighed softly and tried to go back to sleep again.

((Cool. xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah was walking through the houses to Aiden's when she noticed a man walking through the houses. She gasped and jumped behind a bush. She really didn't want to be caught by a man at this time. She needed to get to Aiden and talk to him. Yeah, she might get in major trouble by him, but she needed to know the truth.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 am
(i touch still)
T I N A:
tina reached out her hands for luis's.. and sighed happily when she grabbed it.. she wanted him to know that he was not alone.. that he had some one he could love..and be happy with,, or that he had a friend willing to do anything for him.. She snuggled closer to him.. for once she felt safer when she slept
(( you can wake up aiden..or tina.. its your choice eve.. just make the move :] ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 am
Taking to the skew again after getting something to eat Mina smiles as she takes a bite of the apple she had gotten. Lookng at the moon she smiles again her eyes sparkling a bit, as she did a few little twits and turns in the sky.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

Luis felt Tina's hand take his and smiled lightly, and she snuggled into him. Once in his life felt much better for him, like he was better appreciated and actually had someone that liked him and didn't care that he had a half demon side to him. He felt much better now that he had Tina with him. He held her hand tightly in his and snuggled slightly closer to Tina.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games