Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 pm
Currently wailing on Tentacruels and Gravelers for Sp. Defense and Defense, respectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm
I know your dilema LoA. I'm having trouble with Lance too, so I'm thinking of sending my Lvl. 56 Frosslass and level 50 Electabuzz into SS. I'm even considering putting in my level 100 Infernape to make everything before that easier.  

MaverickDrifter

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm
Caught Ho-oh yesterday with a greatball. heart Heading over to the Kanto region. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 pm
I just noticed two things.

One: It's like the chances of flinching from Bite have gone up.

and Two: Great Balls always seem to be better than Ultra Balls somehow.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:53 pm
Huh... I never considered the notion of Lance cheating until now... Although, by the time I reach him, if things go according to plan, I shouldn't have that much trouble... I hope. I'm trying to get my team to be five levels higher at each badge, if I can stick to it, I should be five or so levels over Lance's team by the time I get to the Elite Four.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:55 pm
TtheHero
One: It's like the chances of flinching from Bite have gone up..

30% heart  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:10 pm
Rad Electropow
TtheHero
One: It's like the chances of flinching from Bite have gone up..

30% heart

What. Well that's just not on, especially if you, the player, keeps getting rockblocked by it.

In other news I laughed at Haunter's Japanese name; Ghost.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 pm
My SS game is right before the Dragon Gym Leader... I really don't get why the 8th gym is dragon type and then the Champion had to be Dragon type aswell.

Fail logic... Dragon isn't even that good of a type.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 pm
Regulust
My SS game is right before the Dragon Gym Leader... I really don't get why the 8th gym is dragon type and then the Champion had to be Dragon type aswell.

Fail logic... Dragon isn't even that good of a type.

That's because the Dragon-type is weak against itself and most Dragon moves suck.

Plus a lot of the Dragon-types are dual typed with Flying...making them a Glass Cannon against any attack that is of the freezing variety.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm
Well, I decided to try to even out my SS team, before I face Bugsy... But, damn is Staryu hard to level up... I've been training in Union Cave for an hour to get one level... Maybe I should reconsider having one on my team... sweatdrop  

Master_Glink

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 pm
Master_Glink
Well, I decided to try to even out my SS team, before I face Bugsy... But, damn is Staryu hard to level up... I've been training in Union Cave for an hour to get one level... Maybe I should reconsider having one on my team... sweatdrop

I have a Staryu in my team, and it needs the most experience to level up of my entire party. This is compared to evolved pokémon that are several levels higher, mind you. It definitely takes more work to level, although Starmie is really good to make up for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm
Zephyrkitty
Master_Glink

I have a Staryu in my team, and it needs the most experience to level up of my entire party. This is compared to evolved pokémon that are several levels higher, mind you. It definitely takes more work to level, although Starmie is really good to make up for it.

Hah... Thankfully I'm done with Staryu for now... sweatdrop . Won't have to worry about it until Whitney comes up, but I still have the rest of the team to go... Only four left now.  

Master_Glink

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm
********' Cyndaquil takes hits like a chump.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:15 am
So yeah, I've decided to be a d**k an import some Pokemon from my Platinum game to SS. That, and I still need to put my Jirachi and Pika-Pichu in there.  

MaverickDrifter

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:05 pm
I was able to raze through the Elite Four fairly easily, but as for Lance...let's just say I'm working on Raikou especially for his Gyrados.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games