Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:00 am
Hey Cult.

I enjoy this game, I haven't touched the online yet though, and it's been a bit of a slow going cause I keep stopping going forwards to make armors and stuff.

I like the lance and the sword and shield, don't like the other weapons too much, slow attacks, haven't tried the longsword yet but I'll probably be sticking with the lance or the sword and shield.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:42 pm
ARRGGHHH I hate Rathian plates!!! I just need one then I can finish the armor!! >.< Anyone found one yet? I wanna know how bad my luck is.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:57 pm
SylFariun
ARRGGHHH I hate Rathian plates!!! I just need one then I can finish the armor!! >.< Anyone found one yet? I wanna know how bad my luck is.
It's a horrible drop rate off of Rathian's tail. I haven't gotten one yet. cry  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm

You'll have to farm her a lot. :/ Man, you can get a plate off of anything, it's just your HR at this level isn't high enough. If you could take on the harder quests that five you higher quality items, the plate's drop rate should increase, by a really small amount. >.>

TRENN! What's your Hunter name! D<

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:38 am
Harupiggy

You'll have to farm her a lot. :/ Man, you can get a plate off of anything, it's just your HR at this level isn't high enough. If you could take on the harder quests that five you higher quality items, the plate's drop rate should increase, by a really small amount. >.>

Soo..... I need to get online and do all those quests till I get to Rathian? And my chances should be increased on those quests?  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:29 am
Owwin, I'm not even ******** around, this new switch axe can kill a great jaggi in less than ten hits.  

Waynebrizzle

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 am
SylFariun
Harupiggy

Soo..... I need to get online and do all those quests till I get to Rathian? And my chances should be increased on those quests?

Not sure how it works in this game, but when you beat that first set of Villager's quest, I think someone else gives you quests. o.o Cause in MHFU, the Felyne Elder gave out quests when you finished the Village Elder's.

If not, yeah, online is your best bet. These really are online games anyways.
You still get plates from the 2* Rath. I got one yesterday when my group startled her, which is a drop. :3

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:29 am
What, DLC for Monster Hunter Tri? <******** whatever think they should put out for it (Unless it's a Khezu), it should be this .

Yeah, you need another team of Hunters, NPC's, but holy ********, they should at least try. Give us the chance to do it.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:36 am
Harupiggy
What, DLC for Monster Hunter Tri? <******** whatever think they should put out for it (Unless it's a Khezu), it should be this .

Yeah, you need another team of Hunters, NPC's, but holy ********, they should at least try. Give us the chance to do it.

Eh, Jhen Mohran and Gigginox are close enough. If the game really does have the capacity for DLC, I'd wanna see some NEW monsters.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:56 am

I guess, I just haven't gotten anywhere near Gigginox yet. :'D

Still, Raviente would be kickass. It's the biggest monster in the game's universe.

I'd like more weapons actually. >.> New Trees and such.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:26 pm
wtf! ******** RUN!

My heart would explode trying to fight that thing. Mostly because I'd probably still miss it with my great sword. "Charging...missed. ******** this weapon."  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 pm
Trenn Flashkill
wtf! ******** RUN!

My heart would explode trying to fight that thing. Mostly because I'd probably still miss it with my great sword. "Charging...missed. ******** this weapon."

xD I'd still try to run it with a Hunting Horn.

"GET THE ******** AWAY FROM IT WITH THAT HORN!" D<
"No wait, I can do this!"

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:18 pm
Harupiggy
SylFariun
Harupiggy

Not sure how it works in this game, but when you beat that first set of Villager's quest, I think someone else gives you quests. o.o Cause in MHFU, the Felyne Elder gave out quests when you finished the Village Elder's.

You still get plates from the 2* Rath. I got one yesterday when my group startled her, which is a drop. :3

That's it, I'm getting back online... Wait, how do I get the 2* quests? Do I finish all the 1* or just get my rank so high up?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:22 pm
SylFariun
Harupiggy
SylFariun
Harupiggy

That's it, I'm getting back online... Wait, how do I get the 2* quests? Do I finish all the 1* or just get my rank so high up?
I think it's like a combo of a few things. You need to complete certain key quests, then finish the following urgent quest once you're the appropriate HR.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:26 pm
Trenn Flashkill
SylFariun
Harupiggy
SylFariun
Harupiggy

I think it's like a combo of a few things. You need to complete certain key quests, then finish the following urgent quest once you're the appropriate HR.

Argh, I know some guys were going to fight Rathian the other day but my HR was to low :/  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff