Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing Ronnel stir she looked over to him, relief in her eyes. "Ronnel, I am so sorry. Are you okay now? I can't believe he did that! Actually I can. Randomly appear, make a scene, then leave. Such a pretentious a*****e!" She growled, not restraining her anger anymore. Aki came to sit by Ronnel. She placed the palm of her hands on his face, inspecting it to make sure all was well. Just being in his presence eased her to a calmer state. Exhaling deeply she moved her hands from his face flopped on her back.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel blinked then threaded his fingers into her hair and massaged her scalp, trying to calm her down.
"That was Naito alright, but not the Naito I knew when I was a Kusa jounin. He's different, a lot more...volatile. Strange." The shinobi frowned slightly as he rubbed her head gently. The Naito he had known years ago had been a bit edgy, but not any where near violent.
"Uhm, Aki...how on earth did I end up here? Did you kick me away or something?" This was something that was confusing him - he was several yards away from where he had been when he slid back into his mind.
"Oh - and I have finished the training of the Gates." This was said quietly - not exactly information he wanted everyone to know.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Exhaling deeply she rested her head upon his shoulder, finding herself relaxing at his touch. "Yeah that was him... Seems my clone found him at the mountains. He does seem different, but people change." She nuzzled her head father against his neck, pushing the collar of his cloak to the side. The was a pause in her movements as he tried to remember why he was waking up in a different spot.

Sighing she mumbled into his shoulder, "Arekku wanted to make a dramatic entrance... He buffered you away with wind. Then healed you when I threatened him." Remembering it caused her anger for Arekku to flare up again. How dare he harm her Ronnel. Sighing she sat back up and pushed away the rage to smile happily at him, "That's great that you've completed the training."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 am
User Image

One eyebrow raised slightly.
"He used Wind to do it eh? Wouldn't have worked so well if I had been conscious." The silver haired man chuckled slightly and shook his head. "Forget about him Aki. He got what he came here for, don't let him worry you now that he's gone. Come." Ronnel stood up and held his hand out to her to help her stand up. "I believe I told you I'd help you learn the Kage Bunshin technique, didn't I?" He grinned slightly. He would be able to practice the Desert Fist in a short while, after helping the beauty in front of him learn a better technique than the clones she normally used.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Feeling calmed and relaxed Aki did what he asked and completely put Arekku from her mind. Now was not the time. She grasped his hand, grinning, and stood up. "And you also promised to tell me what you were laughing at earlier. But I suppose helping me with the technique first would be okay." She laughed with a shrug. It was time that she actually learned a more powerful clone technique than the flimsy ones she used already. She was the Kusakage for crying out loud. It was kind of a shame that she didn't know it yet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image

"Ah, right, right. Oh , just laughing at the fact that... Nah, I'll tell you once you have learned the Kage Bunshin technique." Ronnel flashed a quick grin at her before settling into 'instructor' mode.
"The Kage Bunshin is considered the epitome of Clone techniques for a reason. More than just chakra is placed into this technique, unlike the normal clones - with this, a portion of the user's very soul is placed into a clone. For various reasons that are a bit too technical for even me to understand, the souls of those with small amounts of chakra cannot handle the stress of being split apart." He frowned again - he had considered this before and tried to figure it out, but whatever it was that tied the two together was of a stranger quirk than a medical shinobi could understand.
"Anyway. This splitting is why Kage Bunshin are renowned for their informational ability. They are the only clone which can not only use jutsu, but retain information and transfer that information to the original user. The reason behind this is that when the clone is dispelled, the soul fragment embodied within the clone returns to the original soul, returning the information held within it." The Sannin quickly ran through the seals for the technique, knowing full well that Aki would be able to keep up with his movements.
"When you create a Kage Bunshin, half of your chakra stores transfer to each one. This means that the first one would have half of your full capacity for jutsu, and leave you with half. However, a second one have only a quarter, leaving you with a quarter, and so on." He frowned slightly and studied her.
"Aki-hime, did you ever learn a third, sub-element?"

Suddenly Ronnel froze, his eyes wide in shock. He turned and faced upwards, towards the surface, gold and silver flashing back and forth in his eyes.
"Well now! Aki, the progenitor of your bloodline is here.Let's go and greet him." Ronnel scooped her up into his arms and focused. This would be difficult - traveling through a solid surface. He closed his eyes and concentrated harder, then the pair vanished into a swirl of wind to the main office.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:21 am
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Unfortunately for him, Ronnel had not heard what Aki said as he left the training grounds. Instead he was forced to worry about how she had taken it, whether she would end up running because he hadn't waited long enough for her.
"No." Silver hair whipped back and forth as he shook his head. "I can't worry about that right now, as much as I might like to. I need to get this seal repaired and deciphered so I know what he was trying to hide... this may be the key to ending the war with as little death as possible." The medical shinobi knelt down and swept a patch of soil clean, using the Kaze no Yaiba to make sure that it was level and clear. Then he slid one thumb along the seal on his cloak, forcing the pile of scraps out. He deftly laid the ripped up paper on the ground before closing his eyes and concentrating. This would be hard for him - his focus was on frontline healing, and potential combat, but he had picked up the basics of sealing techniques from watching Susumu-sama in action.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel studied the shredded scroll on the ground, trying to figure out just what it had been of before the Raikage had destroyed it. Unfortunately, the seal that was used was simply a storage seal, with no clues given as to what it might contain.
"Damnation. I am going to be perturbed if I wasted my time on collecting the scraps of paper and all it bloody contains is his bloody shopping list or his trash." He pushed his negative thoughts away - maybe instead the scroll contained troop information, or proof of Kumo's doings that could be used to stop this war. That was what had prompted him to gather the scraps in the first place.
He sighed and rolled his shoulders, taking off his trench coat so he could work unencumbered. He shivered a bit as the cool air of the underground cave hit his skin, but shook it off as he figured out how best to do this. The Sannin bit the inside of one lip as he thought.
"Probably won't work..." He pushed the pieces of paper together and tried sending a surge of chakra through them - maybe it would be enough to activate the seal, and that activation would pull the paper together. No luck, he would have to do something else to repair it. He groaned and began unpacking the sealing tools that he had picked up from his home.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

His words danced through her head, filling Aki with nothing but love for him, as she swam up through the entrance. Light splashing sounds echoed through the cavern as the kage emerged from the pool of water. The echoes mixed with the hum of the mysterious wind as the musical notes filled the air. The spring water dripped from her gear and plastered her growing off-white hair.

She took a small step towards him, then swiftly and silently crossed the plains toward his bare back. The kage stopped a few inches from him. "Working on an art project?" Aki asked with a light giggle. Her face was full with a blush, nervously she swept her hand through wet hair. Had he really meant what he said? He had left in such a hurry. And even more so, had he heard her response?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

"Aki!" Ronnel started, nearly upsetting the pieces of paper in front of him. He chuckled and created a pad of pure chakra that he pushed downwards - it was sloppy and a drain on his stores, but it would keep the papers from scattering. He stood up and grimaced before using a minor Henge to create an illusion of a shirt, to prevent the tattoo on his torso from hindering Aki. Now smiling, the silver-eyed man turned around and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against him.
"Sorry I had to leave in such a hurry earlier. And no, it isn't an art project - if it was, it would be a mosaic." The medic chuckled and rested his head on top of hers - easy enough to do with the height difference between them. For a moment he was silent as he thought about what he had said the last time he had seen her. He had meant every word, but his concerns about how she would respond had come back.
"Uhm...I..." He stammered, a blush creeping up along his skin.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki giggled at his surprise. She leaned into his embrace, enjoying his warmth. Her own hands wrapped around his torso as she settled her head against his chest. Hearing his stammering words the woman leaned away, her arms remaining about him, a smile spread across her face. He must have not heard her response. "I love you too Ronnel." A hand slid to rest against the back of his neck her fingers threading through his silver hair. She rose up on to the pads of her feet and placed a kiss upon his lips. All that mattered at the moment was him. It was all she wanted to think about for the moment.
Not worry about the disasters that had taken place and were to come.
Not worry about the information she had received from her clone.
Just Ronnel.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel wrapped his arms around Aki's lower back and held her up in the air, crushing her against his chest slightly as he held the kiss. Finally he settled her back down, a shy smile dancing along the edges of his lips.
"Thank you." He tilted his head down and nibbled the edge of her throat slightly. He had felt her chakra bounce slightly as something happened, but right now, this moment was theirs. His fingers began moving in slow circles along her back, trying to soothe her and let her forget about the world, even if only for a few moments.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image

The feel of his teeth on her neck caused goose bumps to cover her skin. Not to mention the sudden chill that came about from her wet attire and hair. The hooded high collared vest was starting to become cumbersome with the weight of the water. Not stepping away from his embrace the woman leaned back and unzipped the vest tossing it off to the side. "Sorta better." Aki said tugging awkwardly at the netted top. Everything clung annoyingly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel chuckled lightly as she tugged at the wet material irritatedly. He shifted slightly so there was space between them and held up one hand in front of her chest. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the air around her, focusing his chakra through his hand. He knew that what he was trying to do wasn't a usual thing, but he had learned enough to know that it was possible.
The air around Aki began heating up slowly. The silver haired man was vibrating the air around her, making it speed up and yet stay in the same place. It took a toll on him, true, but it was making the water on her skin and clothing dry up incredibly fast. Eventually the net shirt stopped clinging to her skin, and instead hung about her frame loosely like it was intended to. The medic dropped his hand down and pulled Aki against him with a smile.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki hut her eyes as the air warmed around her. The water was swiftly evaporated from her figure. Grinning and murmuring a thank to the man she welcomed his embrace once more. Her hands wrapped around his waist losely as she rested her head to his chest. "I can't stay for much loner." She suddenly pipped up, her sadness at the though edging into her voice, "I need to travel to Konoha with Mikyo-sama. They were attacked. I don't know what occurred or even if it is still happening." The woman looked up at him, her brow furrowed and frown pulled at her lips. "I need you to stay here. Watch over the village in my stead until I return."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff