Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:29 pm
roguemeanies
Yeah, in like September it was almost totally empty.

i'm just setting up my tent once again, but sooner or later i will need to pack it up and head west into the unknown world called "life" but, i shall return...someday... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:47 am
Name: Well.. it's a secret but if you swear not to laugh nor tell then it's Nanna

Nicknames: Nanni in real life, and Trixa here on Gaia ^___^

Other things... Hmmm.. I'm 5"2 so I'm not that tall, which is in my opinion pretty nice. I love colours, but I tend to wear black a little too much.
I'm creative. I love writing haiku poems, other poems short stories and novels. I also have a thing for animals. Sometimes I act like my two dogs just to have some fun and communicate with them n__n!
I can talk with one of my cats. It's not always I understand what she says but it's funny to talk to her. She even replies with thousands of MEOWS.
I wear glasses, so I have trouble reading more than 30 mins. at a time.
I'm bisexual too.

That's about it. ^w^

Trixa Pyswell

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:45 am
Trixa Pyswell
Name: Well.. it's a secret but if you swear not to laugh nor tell then it's Nanna

Nicknames: Nanni in real life, and Trixa here on Gaia ^___^

Other things... Hmmm.. I'm 5"2 so I'm not that tall, which is in my opinion pretty nice. I love colours, but I tend to wear black a little too much.
I'm creative. I love writing haiku poems, other poems short stories and novels. I also have a thing for animals. Sometimes I act like my two dogs just to have some fun and communicate with them n__n!
I can talk with one of my cats. It's not always I understand what she says but it's funny to talk to her. She even replies with thousands of MEOWS.
I wear glasses, so I have trouble reading more than 30 mins. at a time.
I'm bisexual too.

That's about it. ^w^

Welcome. 3nodding
Where did you get the cat on your head?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:50 am
NM. I just checked out the anouncments. I was like "wtf, theres a pet store? confused "
>.<  

Darkfist007
Crew

Ryokku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:04 pm
I am an oddball and I am I
but I put oddball kas I mostly am 3nodding ...
this is not my 1st post So sum no mer than other
I ramble...All The Time!!
So don't hate appreciate
I ask a lot of questions
So U no wat I mean
I am very unique
I like that nout mehself
Hi.... stressed Im doing it again!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:02 pm
Hey...I'm Anita and I'm new (oh em gee wewt wewt)

I live in Maryland but go to college in Pennsylvania. I'm a bit of a pothead... sweatdrop ...but I'm not reallly slick enough to get past my parents so I'm having to severely cut back on that...
I love everyone...I really do. You have to do something REALLY bad to have me dislike you...and even then I'm quite forgiving after a bowl or two with ya. I drive a stationwagon and I'm an artist.
I'm awesome.

Anita_Blunt

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:32 pm
Anita_Blunt

I live in Maryland but go to college in Pennsylvania. I'm a bit of a pothead... sweatdrop ...but I'm not reallly slick enough to get past my parents so I'm having to severely cut back on that...
I love everyone...I really do. You have to do something REALLY bad to have me dislike you...and even then I'm quite forgiving after a bowl or two with ya. I drive a stationwagon and I'm an artist.
I'm awesome.

Welcome fellow stoner. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:45 pm
Darkfist007
Anita_Blunt

I'm awesome.

Welcome fellow stoner. ^_^

Grassyass  

Anita_Blunt

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:08 pm
Hi, I'm Adain, or Heather, whichever you like the best. My musical idol is George Harrison, post Beatles. I like dressing like a hippy, but I can look normal too. I love bright colors and shiny object. I also love to knit. My next project is going to be my own poncho. I listen to modern music, but classic rock will always be my favorite. My dream car is a VW mini bus with a nice phsycadelic paint job. Anywho, this guild looks like a lot of fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:35 pm
hey everyone, my name is Janessa.. im 16...

i smoke some pot, but i wouldn't nesessarily call myself a stoner. i love dancing in the rain and singing.

DRUG OF CHOICE: shroomz (and snowboarding, i am ******** addicted to snowboarding...) xd

MUSIC: metal, reggae, techno, some emo, ethnic, punk, punkrock....

MOVIES: fear and loathing in los vegas (please tell me you have seen this movie...), ferngully, office space, wayne's world, alice in wonderland...

RANDOM INTERESTS: gothic lolita, candy necklaces, anime, daisy chains, bubblegum, raves, liquid dancing, ballet, modern dance, japanese street fashion, vampires, faeryfolk, more raves, sushi, and more raves...

uhmmm... alright.. if anyone wants to chat send me a message.. i am accually sorta new to Gaia, so i don't know that many people here yet!

nameste, Janessa

blaugh  

KaNdE~KiD

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:29 pm
Junko8

i smoke some pot, but i wouldn't nesessarily call myself a stoner. i love dancing in the rain and singing.

DRUG OF CHOICE: shroomz (and snowboarding, i am ******** addicted to snowboarding...) xd

MOVIES: fear and loathing in los vegas (please tell me you have seen this movie...), ferngully, office space, wayne's world, alice in wonderland...

RANDOM INTERESTS: gothic lolita, candy necklaces, anime, daisy chains, bubblegum, raves, liquid dancing, ballet, modern dance, japanese street fashion, vampires, faeryfolk, more raves, sushi, and more raves...

uhmmm... alright.. if anyone wants to chat send me a message.. i am accually sorta new to Gaia, so i don't know that many people here yet!

nameste, Janessa

blaugh
ello jan  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:07 am
Junko8

nameste, Janessa

blaugh

Welcome. 3nodding
W00t for shroomies. >.<  

Darkfist007
Crew

grapeseed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:13 pm
Hello all. My name is Nikki aka grapeseed. I am 17 years old, from British Columbia, Canada.

I found this guild when I did a search under 'hippie' Haha.

I am semi-new to Gaia but I love it a lot here ... and this guild looks awesome, so hello. heart domokun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:42 pm
Welcome to the Guild Grapeseed! xd Glad you could join us.  

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

grapeseed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:47 pm
Thankyoo whee  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games