Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Zee smiles, "Will i never stop owing him." she asked herself while continuing to watch the news report. She got up and grabbed her piece of paper and pencil and started to draw the slave trader. She smiled at her work and Drakes. "Hmmm he makes my life so hard." she mumbles but can't help to continue smiling..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 pm
A few minutes later drake comes through the door soaking wet.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm
Zee turns to see him coming in the house dripping wet. She stands and for a few moments just looks at him. But suddenly she charges him. She runs fill force into his chest giving him a giant hug. He's a few inches taller then she is so it's a perfect hug. "Thanks moron." she says to him lightly then pulls away and goes back to the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 pm
He doesn't say anything but he smiles and pats her back lightly while she's hugging him. He goes and drys off with a towel then comes back and sits with her on the couch.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 pm
She looks at him when he sits down. "You're an a*****e and a moron and an idiot and absolutley crazy." she says still facing the t.v. not looking at him. She knows he won't care.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm
"Yes but i know you enjoyed seeing him like that....." He looks at her and smiles. "Admit it you wish you could've been there."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:02 pm
Zee smirks at him, "And that's why you're an a*****e you should of brought me along." she said punching him lightly on the arm. "So i'm going out on a whim here but he aint comin for the evaluation is he."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm
"They're gonna fire him and send the slaves to a nicer store...i heard where they're going they make sure teh masters treat them nicely." He smirks. "So in a way you saved them..."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm
"Sweet i feel like a hero. Or maybe a snitch." she looked at him accusingly. "But i gotta tell you im not mad. I'm actually overjoyed." the thought of the slave trader covered in the black marks made her grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 pm
"Well i didn't do it for you...i had my own personal reasons."He smirks and watches tv.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm
She looks at him. "Yeah as if." she says with a smirk. "You don't even know the guy why in the hell would you wanna hurt him?" she asked looking at him. "You've been hiding something from me." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 am
"No i haven't. i told you i hate those who punish without giving the punished a chance to fight back." He smiles. "That's fair...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm
"So that's why you let me fight with you on the first night." she said looking at him with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am
"Exactly....and just what did you think i was hiding?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 pm
"I dunno, maybe you were his brother. He may have a link with Max." she shrugs, "But i don't know."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games