Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm
Dent and Malice were sitting in front of the subway entrance. Dent had needed a rest after Carrying is sister the whole way.

Malice had been playing with the parts in her rifle, making sure everything was working like it should. She put the last piece together and pulled the lever, loading the first round. "You ready?" she asked her brother.
"Yes," he said getting to his feet and starting down the entrance to the subway.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 pm
"It is no vault." The man said, walking down the entrance as well.
"This is also my home."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm
"Great. So you're going to take me home and make me the kitchen slave. PASS."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:29 pm
"I am not a slaver. I KILL slavers."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:40 pm
"Yeah right!" She barked, just as a strange roaring could be heard in the distance, causing her to look out in the area ahead of her.

Closing in fast was one Slaver, out on patrol looking for a potential catch when he spotted the woman as she stood out in the clear open.
The roaring was from the strange relic he was riding from the times before the bombs dropped - a motorcycle.
The Slaver gave a chuckle, before he cupped one hand around his mouth, making strange animal like noises, causing two others to appear on similar relics.

Panicked, the woman began to slowly back up from the entrance rather than walking towards it, as instinct lead her into running away from the men, not towards them. After a few steps, she then turned around and bolted off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm
The man turned around and began to walk back up the stairs, his rifle already in his hands.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 pm
The woman only continued to run away, scared to even look behind her.

The three slavers then caught up to her, cutting off their path. Rather than snatching their prey right now they decided to circle around it... Toying with it...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm
The man continued in his pace, nearly at where they were. He may not have been running, but he was still moving quickly.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 pm
One Slaver noticed the man approaching, glaring at him. He then turned his bike, riding towards him as another one followed. The third grabbed onto the woman before she could make an escape attempt, throwing her onto his vehicle before riding away. They couldn't return empty handed...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 pm
Two shots were fired. Both going towards the foreheads of the Slavers. He then stared at the third, not even bothering shooting. He wasn't going to hit him...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 pm
The third Slaver looked back, hearing the two guns even over the loud engine of the bike, staring at his comrades as their dead bodies crashed their bikes into the sides of buildings and the man was just following him. Despite the speed advantage he had over him, being on a bike while he was on foot, he still felt scared enough to make the bike only go faster, taking him to the edge of the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 pm
When the Slaver reached the end of the city, he was met with something unexpected...A Riot Shield slamming into his face and sending him off the bike.

Before it even went too far ahead, a hand reached out and grabbed the woman, holding her out in the air...Not a human hand either...

"Slavers..? Again..?" a voice groaned.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 pm
The Slaver laid on the cement of the road, groaning in face as he rubbed his face, slowly shambling up as he glared up whatever hit him.
"The Hell are you?!" He barked, trying to see past the blurs he was seeing.

The woman began to whimper, shaking as she left alone on the bike for about... Five seconds.
When she was held up in the air, she looked towards what held her, only whimpering and shaking more in it's inhuman hand...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:59 pm
A Deathclaw stared at the woman, tilting its head in curiosity.

"Oh me? Just someone who likes to smash Slavers in the face with my Riot Shield...Like this!" he said, smashing him in the face...Again.

The Deathclaw slowly began to open its gigantic mouth.

"Rud~ No eating the lady~" the man said, looking over, then looking back at the shield, covered in blood.
"...Huh."

Rud responded by doing as told, lowering his head.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:55 am
The woman just stared at the Death Claw, her eyes wide with fear that the beast was going to eat her. When it proved her fear right by opening up it's jaws, her eyes widened more and her mind snapped, causing her to blank out on the stranger's orders to keep the thing from eating her.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" She screamed, kicking her legs about wildly as she grabbed onto the Deathclaw's hand, trying to pry it open.
"THIS MONSTER IS GOING TO EAT ME!!"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games