Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm
"I am here because I am trying to stop my father." Akio replied bitterly, his eyes turning dark red. "And what are you to come and try and attack me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 pm
ɾɩҝҝα

"Probably because he's a warrior," Rikka spat.  

Rainy Days With Tea

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:24 pm
User ImageKaito looked about him. Even his own kind was threatening him. And what was all of this about the Prince trying to stop his father. Kaito lowered his hand. "Explain... please..." Kaito took in a deep breath as he took on a lighter tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:26 pm
ακί

Casting a scolding look at her elder sister, Aki sidled up to the stranger. He had to be a Waterbender. "My sister's not usually like this..." she murmured peaceably. When Rikka muttered, "Am so", Aki cast her a withering glance.  

Rainy Days With Tea

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm
Akio continued to glare, "I disagree with my father's plan. I have since the begining. I put my trust into the hands of a loyal friend, who turns their back on me and informs my father I am agaist him. I am now a wanted criminal in my own country and my life and currently on the line. And I have the burns to prove it...I've explained enough." He let go of Kaito's wrist.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm
ɾɩҝҝα

Rikka looked at the Prince in barely contained awe. She knew the feeling of being betrayed, and she had to live with the reminder on her back. She glanced up at the Waterbender with much dislike.  

Rainy Days With Tea

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:37 pm
User ImageKaito looked right into Aiko's eyes. The man seemed to be telling the truth... and overwhelming embarrassment crept over Kaito. Luckily, his hood was up, so that no one could see his burning red ears. "My deepest apologies..." he backed away with reluctance. He didn't even look at the other Waterbender yet. "So you say you're trying to stop your father? How so?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 pm
ɾɩҝҝα

Rikka only stood by passively, her temper calmed by her younger sister. At least this warrior had some decency to show his apologies... But ignoring her?! No. She in turn faced Aiko, interested. "What's the Fire Lord's plan?" she asked stupidly.  

Rainy Days With Tea

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 pm
Akio sighed, "Apology accepted..." He shook his head, "...That I'm still working on..." He then turned to Aiko, "...You don't know?"

((sorry guys g2g 4 the night idk if i'll b on 2morrow >:[ ughhhh!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm
((It's okay!))

ɾɩҝҝα

Rikka shook her head, pointing up. "We come from The Northern Tribe," she said. "All we know is when to leave, and when to go ice fishing."

Rainy Days With Tea

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image"If you don't mind me suggesting," Kaito said to Aiko, "we could merely assassinate the Fire Lord. Since you are, in fact, next in line, you would have to be made the Fire Lord."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:09 am
"I may love a good fight, but to kill? No... I would rather have the man suffer for his mistakes in the long run by letting him live than just let him die," Alex sighed, her eyes cast down.

"Pretty much like what Avatar Aang did to Fire Lord Ozai? Well, minus the part where Aang took away the Lord's powers? Yeah, I think that might not work, my friend... Unless we did find an energybender..."  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 am
Rayne called out to the group as they encountered the waterbender/would-be assassian ."Does anybody have a body bag? I would enjoy it if Rak would not annoy everybody and give everybody a headache. Sorry for interupting." Kyon yawned as he dragged Rak behind him. He had woken up but had a peice of cloth over his mouth. "Please, do what she says, it's worth it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:34 am
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Stream" Cheveyo

Aedre laughed at the gagged Rak. He jokingly said, "Well, I could make an ice cocoon if somebody would give me a some water, haha. Maybe that'll teach him not jump right into things like he did mere minutes ago."

He shrugged, laughing, pretending to think that the plan was totally worth doing. He looked over to see if Rak would give a hilarious reaction to what he suggested.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 am
Rak glared at Aedre. The cloth that was tied behind his back for his hands went up in flames. After ripping the cloth on his mouth off, Rak tackled Aedre.(Lol I'd love to see Rak get owned in a fight XD)  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff