Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:28 am
User Image

Fenix sighs but smiles at the same time as he walks closer to otosu and baruu. "Isn't it clear? the creature was here to to see if you would die..." He chuckles after he said this,was going to enjoy the next few minutes,he hardly ever had the chance to annoy baruu just by herself and she was so very easily annoyed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:05 pm
"If she would've liked to see me die she would've been in the room attacking me also." Otosu once more stepped between Fenix and Buruu. "And I think that if we ignore you passing by us and pretend this little meet was all was some fevered dream... Then maybe we won't have any fights outbreak..." His eyes were a little narrowed and he kept Buruu in his peripheral vision somewhat, though Fenix was his main attention.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu watched as he came out, looking him up and down, what with all the blood on him. It made her panic a bit, fretting it was his blood, until the smell hit her, and she put a hand to her nose. "You smell of wolf blood. What did you do, roll in their blood?" She asked, as she narrowed her eyes at him. "I was sent to make sure you didn't die by ichigo," she said simply, the hairs on her tail rising. She turned to look at Fenix, her face blank, though her eyes showed otherwise. She then looked at Otosu, as she still sat on the ground. "I wouldn't go in there even if I could escape from their. Those wolves frighten me to no return," she said, ignoring Fenix.
Ichigo smiled as she took something from the platter, and began to walk down the hall, still holding the platter. She laughed loudly. "Because she does. There is no way to explain Buruu's hate for Fenix," she giggled, going towards the stairs. She had climbed and desended them a large amount of times already that day, but she never seemed to get tired of doing her job. That was happy go-lucky Ichigo for you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm
"You could say that I did 'roll' in it.." Otosu said to a small chuckle. "Really? Here I thought that those guys were your pets... so I hope you don't mind that I killed the father and the mother of that mangy tribe." He then offered a hand to Buruu, (After he had wiped it off on his pants) his good playful self and said, "Well if your going to make sure that I don't die than you best be following no?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Fenix smirks at baruu. "You know i've always wondered why your mad at me....is it cause i dont like your kind?" He knew how to get to her,her weak point. "By the way you should watch over your twin....you never know what 'unfortunate' things might happen to her." Of course he wouldn't do anything but baruu couldn't've known that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu stared blankly at Otosu's hand, not reaching out to grab as she was sure he wanted her to. "Doesn't matter if the mother and father are dead. They'll breed amongst themselves," she said, and she looked at the large, brown, wooden door. She then looked back at Otosu. "I have been following you. In the shadows," she stated, before snapping her now steely blue eyes over to Fenix. "You wouldn't dare touch Ichigo," she hissed as if she was threatening him, though there was concern in her voice.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

"Wouldn't i? He chuckles evilly at her. "Does it scare you? knowing your sister could be hurt? maybe i've already done something without you knowing." Fenix smiled wickedly as he watched her reaction. He enjoyed this,it was his job and now his only entertainment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 pm
Otosu retracted his hand and stepped out of the way, "Well this is what you call a crime of passion, so I won't get in the way." He smiled and set the dagger down, kicking it towards Buruu, "A weapon if you want to stab him, or even attack him." He then sat down and watched the scene unfold, though if Buruu did get hurt he would put an end to the fight quickly as he didn't want to see her injured.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Before she could stop herself, a gasp full of agony escaped Buruu's lips. She stood up, her fists clenched, her ears flat against her head. "You... You wouldn't!" She yelled, in a very unconvincing voice. "No, no...! Ichigo's too strong to be hurt; too kind." She said, though it was soft and almost a plead. She looked at him, her eyes now clouded and confused.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image

Fenix,still smiling wickedly,laughs a little at her. "Just look you,the mere though of you losing her and you crumble...pathetic creature." He shakes his head at her in disgust.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 pm
Now Otosu was pissed. He went over to Buruu and said, "Go to your sister and make sure she is all right, I'll deal with him." Otosu thrust his thumb at Fenix before picking up the dagger and saying, "You know, I have a question for you. Why is it that every time I see you I have the feeling that I just have to beat the crap out of you?" He didn't mind getting physical with something stronger than him, even if he was wounded.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu shoved Otosu away, looking at Fenix. "That's because I love her! If you had a heart in that hollow place you call a chest, maybe you'd understand," she yelled, her fists clenched again. "I'd rather be pathetic than unloved any day," she said, hammering each word out. "Because he needs the crap beaten outta him," she said in a soft voice to Otosu.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

"Oh yeah that's a bright idea,fight the demon be a hero..." He said mocking Otosu. "And im glad i dont have a heart,it makes you weak and vulnerable..." With that said he smiles and turns his attention to Otosu who he expects to be more fun. "But if you want to try and hurt me go on ahead..." He opens himself up as a target.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:17 pm
Otosu chuckled at Buruu's soft comment before looking at Fenix."Nah I'm not being a hero, just sick and tired of your mocking towards Buruu, it annoys me and it makes me angry to see you trying to hurt her heart." Otosu said as he lunged towards Fenix before sidestepping, not cutting Fenix but missing him, "Like I would fall for an obvious trick when someone opens themselves right up, do you think I'm stupid? You must have something your hiding if your standing there like that."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:31 pm
((I gtg))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games