Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:21 pm
"May I come in?" Otosu asked as he set down Hayate's grandfather, "This sandstorm will only worsen and even if a titan goes out in this weather, even he would be ripped to shreds, his bones polished a clean white." He said this glancing into the room he saw Max, 'So this is his companion...' Otosu had a slight smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image
Max claps his hands scarcastically. "Thanks for the mental image....otosu...and gramps how are you?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate nodding as he politly asked her. Standing aside as he sat down gramps her ears twitching at the sand storm wondering if people are caught up in there. Oh no that would be bad. Nodding at what Otosu said something about bones ripped to shreds. Tilting her head to the side at Otosu's smile. Walking to the table her tail swaying side to side, looking down at the frying pan, she saw it was empty; lifting up the pan she placed it in the sink washing and scrubbing the plate until hayate can see herself. Soap particles falling onto her cheek. As gramps walked to the bathroom without sparing a word. Lifting her head up as Max clapped his hands being sarcastic. Coming back before Max asked Gramps a question. "Oh I'm doing fine as always Max." Ggramps said rubbing his hands together with a white and blue towel.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:42 pm
((gtg see ya.))  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 pm
Otosu smiled and stepped inside, quitely closing the door. "How you doing Max?" Otosu said, pulling back his hood to reveal his face. He unclipped the cloak he was wearing and folded it neatly before storing it away. He was actually quite younger than he looked since he usually war a cold look on his face, of course every once in awhile he would show a smile and this was one of the times. His sword, which was much bigger than him hit the ceiling and Otosu looked up, "Sorry, I'll fix that..." He unbuckled the weapons support strap and he grabbed it as it was falling. He then looked around for a place to set it down, "Umm... Where should I put this?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

While gramps was making cury and copping the ingrediants, Hayate was sitting on the floor resting her back against the wall far away from the two titans. Watching as his long long sword hitted the ceiling she stared as some chunks of ceiling stuff fell on the flor. Hayte standing up answering his question, "Um....You...can place you.. sword beside the..... couch." She said pointing to the crack bettween the couch and the wall. They haven't had time to move the couch yet.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Otosu smiled and said politely, "Thank you.." Carefully moving towards the corner as of to not knock over or destroy anything he set the sword down in the corner before sitting down slowly on the ground, "Again I thank you for allowing me to stay here while the storm subsides.." He reached to his side to grab his helmet. He put it lightly on his head at an angle before shoving down hard, twisting it so that he could see through it, it was a classical type helmet and he brought the faceguard down so that it shielded his face from view, thin slits for breathing, two slits in the top so he could see, even in his peripheral vision. His eyes let off the red glow and since the inside of the eye slits was black it started to illuminate red, a deep blood red.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate gave a quick, "You welcome." Surprized she hasn't stuttered. "Its no problem we're glad to have visitors." She said to Otosu. As she watched him put on a helmet keeping a puzzled look on her face. When he was done she stared alittle at his eyes. It was creepy, but she was use to it. Her tail flickering back and forth as she shifted her gaze at gramps. Gramps was whistling a tone while he was stirring. Smelling the sweet aroma she smiled heavenly.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm
Otosu nodded, the armor clanking and hissing as it moved. He then looked out the work he had done on the ceiling and stood up, again with the rustling and clanking of his armor even though it was as flexible as regular clothing. He picked up the pieces of ceiling and quickly put them back, sealing it with water, using it as a type of glue before he had hardened it throughout the wood grains, making it freeze in place, the break not even noticible. He nodded again and went back to his sword. He picked it up and pulled it out of it's sheath before examining it, he saw a nick and pulled out a whetstone, sharpening the blade with it. a slight shiwng sound came from the sword every time he moved the stone across it's surface.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:39 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate sitting on the floor as she watched Otosu fix the ceiling. Her eyes watching the ceiling become whole again. Hayate kicking her heels back and forth in a rhythm. As gramps said, "Dinner is ready, Haya." Jumping up and down she childlike went to the table sitting on where she was sitting when she was eating with Max. "Haya will you please get extra seat." Gramps said politely. Hayate nodding excitedly as she went out back, coming to the kitchen with chairs enough for everyone as she smelled the curry. Breathing deeply Hayate smiled happily thinking curry was the best thing in the world.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:55 pm
Otosu stood up, took off his helmet, walked over to the table and said, "I will sit with you but I will leave the food for you." He smiled and then fell quite, the blade sheathed and sitting there gleaming. He looked from one to another and though that they looked a lot like his old family. He then closed his eyes and thought of his old religion and his new one, he quickly intertwined the songs of them, one of the songs about life the other of the older world and how sad it was. He didn't sing it but only thought of it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate keeping a puzzled expression on her face she nodded awkwardly. Standing up she reached open the cabinets to get plants. Grabbing enough plates for everyone she placed them ion the tables. Grabbing the spoons and forks she set them next to the plates while gramps poured the curry on the rice. Humming as he worked her grab napkins and piled them up on the center of the table. "Yummy!" Hayate said tasting the curry.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
All the while max had turned his seat to face the window and watch the sandstorm. "It's a wonder these things dont rip the houses apart....."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Looking up as Max stared at the sandstorm. "Don't worry Max, we could always rebuild we been rebuilding since centuries. We can hold on." Hayate said her expression going dark. Taking a sip of her orange juice she stared at her reflection, her ears twitching.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:36 am
"That's true..." Otosu said this nodding his head twice. He saw that the sandstorm outside was starting to move on it's way and he said, "I will be taking my leave now, thank you for having my company.. Thank you Max for giving me your suggestions." Otosu meant about settling down in a town. He walked over to his sword and put it onto his back, making sure not to destroy the building. He then snapped on his helmet, the red glow emminating from them before putting on his cloak. He turned around and gave one nod before opening the door, stepping outside and closing it again, his armor making soft hissing sound as he had done all of this.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games