Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 am
"Time for a flashfire." Said Pokabu and unleashed ember on the dried grass.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm
What are you really so hesitant about...Wait...she...no Grovyle said to himself.

He turned around, and smelled smoke.

"I don't think so." He said as he used his agility, trying to find the source of the fire.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 pm
Raichu smirked and Thunder Punched Riolu and grabbed the map along with Kirlia and placed her on her back while using Thunder Wave to make sure she wouldnt move and sprinted over to Grovyle and smacked him out of the way with her Iron Tail "C'mon! lets get out"!! She then lead Pokabu through the forest and away from the others,happy with success she shouted "Sayonara Suckers!! have fun with the fire,ill make sure to take care of the girl"!! Raichu laughed and headed in the direction of Viridian city. Making sure the others would not follow Raichu used swift onto the tree and cut them down blocking the path.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:39 pm
"Was all that really needed?" Pokabu asked quickl following Raichu.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:47 pm
Caught off guard by the Thunder Punch, it was too late to help Kirlia from being taken. "Kirlia!" he called out, coughing from the smoke. Riolu was now quite unhappy, actually. He was rather pissed off. He called out to a nearby Buizel to put out the fire with its Water Gun attack, once that was dealt with... He looked at the group of trees that Raichu had escaped through. He packed his rescue badge and some rations into a shoulder bag. Raichu had taken his best friend and the one he had sworn to protect, his whole body quivered with the rage that was building inside him. Once he found Raichu, well... not even Arceus would be able to save her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:03 pm
Grovyle had leaned up against a nearby tree, his left side in pain from the iron tail. His overgrow skill had taken into effect, slowly healing him.

"St...stupid rat..."  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 pm
Kirlia still couldn't move due to the paralysis but her mind still worked. "Raichu! What are you doing?" Kirlia knew how protective Riolu was of her, once he caught up... "You have to let me go, for your own safety"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm
Raichu looked back at Pokabu "Burn a trail so he wont be able to follow if he passes those trees!" She then heard Kirlia and sighed in her mind "I dont care...i took you for a reason! now you have to help me alright! I dont do things for no reason so just follow me for a while and ill make sure your returned safe".  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:43 pm
Both raichu and pokabu ran straight into an invisible wall. It was an aura shield. "Where do you think your going?" Lucario stepped from behind a tree ahead of raichu and pokabu.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:56 pm
Raichu set down Kirlia "Dont move! even though you cant already...". Raichu then stepped forward and her eyes glowed red for a moment and she got on all fours "Get..out..of..the way...Lucario" Massive amounts of electricity formed into her cheeks that its was bouncing off the walls around them. Once she stepped a small volt shock popped under her paw showing it was all around "You will not interfere with my plans"!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 pm
Lucario sighed. "What plans? Going to viridian?" He used double team and several Lucarios appeared all around Raichu. Each of them had an aura sphere in there hands aimed at raichu. "Give up. each one of these are solid and will definetly hurt." Each lucario said at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Raichu's eyes glowed again and her fur grew a darker color and started to ruffle up as it stood on both legs "Dont stand in my way"!! Electricity shot out from her cheeks in all directions hitting each clone and ultimately destroying it. Raichu stepped forward and the volts shooting into the ground made the earth shake in a way. Raichu grew closer and closer and more and more volts shot though the barrier breaking it slowly "Get out of the way...befor its to late"!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 pm
The clones were all destroyed but lucario was not there. The aura spheres they all held remained and all shot toward Raichu one at a time very fast. Each one that hit exploded.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 pm
Riolu looked for Kirlia and saw her sitting against a tree, using Agility to get close whilst Raichu was being distracted by Lucario. He took a Cheri berry from his bagand fed it to her to cure her paralysis. "Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yes" Kirlia replied. she looked at Raichu, she was powerful but Lucario had several type advantage moves against her. "Riolu" she said quietly, "I'm about to do somethin brash, but I need you trust me". She looked at Raichu again. "When I looked into her mind I saw some very painful things, she is just the same as us and I want to help her".
Riolu sighed "You are always like this... alright then, but Lucario, grovyle and I are coming as well".
"Alright then" Kirlia said. Walking up behind Raichu, she placed a hand on her back. "Time to go" and with an extension of her will, she teleported herself, Raichu, Riolu, Lucario, Grovyle and Pokau to Viridian City".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:26 pm
A ball of electricity surrounded which absorbed the attacks which presented its Endure and Raichu grew closer and it bared its fangs at Lucario "Now...you pay..."! It used Quick Attack and used Iron Tail to knock Lucario into the air and from there she charged for him using Zap Cannon to shoot him back down and then to finish it Raichu used Mimic and formed a ball of aura in her paws and shot it down at him. Landing away from him she stood on all fours and charged by using Bide and waited. Feeling someone touch her,she shot back in alert seeing Riolu and the scenery had changed as well. Her fur relaxed and went back to its normal color,she stood but was hesitate about it since her body felt wobbly "W-wait...where are we.."

((Goin to bed,dont do to much without meh >w<))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games