Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:11 pm
Liz gave a sad laugh, "That would mean he would have to stay in hiding for the rest of his life. He doesn't like to hide. Actually, he's kind of a show-off sometimes. It would have been like prison to keep him hidden from John."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:15 pm
He shrugged "Then i should have put him in a prison.." he said "Oh well we have to stop john before he kills another." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:40 pm
Liz was about to say somehting before her cellphone rang. "One moment," she said and picked up her phone. The vision of her mother dissappeared from her mind. "Hello?" she said, holding the phone to her ear.

Katie looked at Kabal, knowing Liz couldn't hear her, "She is just like me," Katie said with a laugh, "Promise me you'll take care of her Kabal."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:00 pm
He looked at her "I promise my friend ill get you back before my time is up...after all i don't have long to live really.." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 pm
Katie looked confused, "I know you've told me why before, but...I forgot. Why are you dying again?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:34 pm
He sighed "Well as i said i am not one of those demons who live forever my life span is long but it ends soon enough...especially since I left hell." he said "I wasn't supposed to leave....but i had promises to keep and i die doing so." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 am
Katie nodded, "Right. I'm guessing you haven't told Liz yet. Are you going to?"

"Jan calm down, ok? Everythings going to be fine. I'll be there in a few minutes.....I'm not going to hide. I can handle myself....yes I know him.....Jan!! No! How could you think that?!?.....Look I can't explain it right now. I'll be there in a little bit. You have nothing to worry about." She flipped the phone closed, "Sorry," she said to Kabal, "Trouble at work. I will see you later. Gotta go." Liz turned and walked out the door with out any further explanation and headed to the retaraunt she worked at.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:34 am
He sighed "No i haven't told anyone you and me are the only ones who know." he said "I won't tell her,she has enough to worry about...i am sure she will be fine if i just die." he said and nodded.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:56 am
Katie looked at him with a look that said 'we both know that's a lie'. "How long do you have left?" she asked.

Liz drove to the restaraunt and found Jan in the kitchen. Jan grabbed her arm and let her to the back room. "I wasn't supposed to tell you. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. You have to get out of here Liz. I saw the look on that man's face. He has intent to kill." Liz thought about this for a while. She couldn't let another person die because of her. "Right. Jan come with me." Jan looked confused, "Where are we going?"

"Just come on," Liz said and dragged Jan to her car.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:32 pm
He sighed and looked at her "I only have a week and a day left...i am doing what i can to prepare her for what is to come." he said and sighed "Its not much time but i can do what i can." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:33 pm
"Kabal, if you're gone who's going to take care of her?" Katie asked in a worried tone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:37 pm
He sighed 'I am sure on of the others will....If i can i can ask my brother to take care of her hes not as strong as m but he can do it." he said "Shes a grown woman katie.." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:57 pm
Katie sighed, "I know but she's still my daughter and I can't help worrying about her."

Liz walked into the temple with Jan by her side. "Kabal, John threatened her. I don't think she's safe. Is there anything you can do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:00 pm
He said this as Liz walked in "I know and before my time runs out in the week is have left to live i will make sure shes safe." he said realizing she was there he hoped she didn't hear "Yes i can..." he said and led her over to a group of demons "Can you please show this lady to the portal." he said and the demons took Jan there.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:21 pm
Liz didn't understand what Kabal was talking about. "What do you mean?" she asked, "Where are you going?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games