Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 pm
"Right" he said, sitting down reading everything that was written on the scroll several times so as to remember it's contents for future use. He took a few deep breaths and cracked his fingers.
(1/3)

He practiced the hand signs and moved his hands as he read the scrolls hand signs. He stopped looking at the scroll and started looking at his hands, forming the signs over and over, faster and faster, constantly checking he made no mistakes.
(2/3)

He focused his Chakra into his right index finger, "Katon: Ichi" he whispered under his breath multiple times, getting ready. "Katon: Ichi!" he shouted, his finger smoked slightly but nothing happened. "Katon: Ichi!" his finger glowed red on on the tip but no actual heat was produced. "Hmph" he wiped some sweat off of his forehead "Katon: Ichi!" his finger glowed a very deep red, he poked his other hand with it and felt the burn "Looks like it worked..."
(3/3)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:10 am
Kai smiled."Ok Karuda here."Kai tossed over the scroll of fire justu up to chuunin to Karuda."Learn up to chuunin then tell me when you finish."

((All basic justu are like 3 posts then all genin are 4 posts))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:24 am
"Okay" he smiled, running off with the scroll.

He sat alone next to a tree with the scroll propped open against it. He read the entry on the Shoumeidan Jutsu.

Karuda read rapidly:

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Description: By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds.
(1/3)

Karuda quickly practiced the necessary hand signs, once again working up speed and doing to several times so as to remember. He whispered the words under his breath so as to get a feel for them, he slowly whispered them fast and faster.
(2/3)

He turned to a tiny plant, focused chakra into his lungs and tried it out "Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu" he breathed steam. "Ugh" he said "Okay this time for sure. Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu" this time he managed smoke. He coughed as some soot was left in his mouth, "Hmm... Katon: Ichi!" he held his finger to his mouth and quickly use the hand seals while his finger was still producing heat "Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu" he shouted and this time he managed a small plume of fire, that stretched just far enough to ignite one of the leaves.
(3/3)

He stretched as he read the next entry:

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.

"Seems easy enough" He said
(1/3)

Karuda quickly practiced the necessary hand signs, once again working up speed and doing to several times so as to remember. He whispered the words under his breath so as to get a feel for them, he slowly whispered them fast and faster. He practiced his Kunai throws as well.
(2/3)

Karuda held a Kunai in his hand, he took a few false throws before taking a real one "Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu" he focused but he didn't manage any fire and the Kunai embedded itself in a tree. "Gah..." he focused as hard as he could. "Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu" he threw the Kunai quick and managed a small burst of fire that covered it, the kunai whizzed off into a tree but the fire wasn't very strong and it was snuffed out.
(3/3)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 am
Serina got up and shook off some water. "Whatever." She said.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 am
Kai took out a wind scroll and tossed it to Serina."Learn up to chuunin and tell me when your done."

((I dont feel like taking the time to teach one technique at a time ha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm
Aratas eyes opened and he looked around, he'd lost track of time and realized what he'd come here to do.

~Damn, doesn't look like any of them will be any help.~

He thought to himself and got up,

~I guess if I'm ever gonan get stronger I'll need a way to train~

Next he walked over to Kai,

"Hey If I wished to join this village who would I need to speak to?"

He asked removing the worn Suna Headband, His chakra changed,

"I lied about some things but for now I'm in need of a village."

Arata continued to lie he needed someplace t ostay til he could continue towards his own goal.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:12 pm
Kai turned around to see Arata."I know you lied im not that stupid.Im just guessing but your a Sannin?Any ways you would talk to Akira hes the Kage."So many questions raced through Kais mind but he didnt wanna ask them all."Whats your real name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:18 pm
Arata face remained the same,

"I said I lied about somethings, My name really is Katsuro, I'm really here to find someone, It's just I'm no longer part of a village..... I'm a gennin that's just lost his way, sorry but I'm not a big mystery."

He said looking around,His face was frozen as he talked, his emotions had left him along time ago.

"Who's Akira?"

he said looking around, he was still tryign to figure out names.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm
Kai started laughing a bit."I guess i was wrong.I dont know if hes here."Kai formed a chidori in his right hand as he walked over to Serina."Akira im going to kill her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:22 pm
[[morning katsuro! 4laugh ]]
Serina growled at Kai.
[[i'm still asleep!]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:24 pm
Akira Grabbed Kai's Wrist. "Katsuro, I have a spare headband in my back pocket, you can grab it. Kai... what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:26 pm
Arata looked around then assumed he'd found who he was looking for,

"Alright thanks."

He grabbed the head band. As a small white butterfly landed on Kais shoulder

[Edit]  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:28 pm
"Yes, That would be my name."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm
Kai smiled as he stopped the chidori."I was calling you since this man needed to talk to you."Kai pulled away from Akiras grip as he flicked the butterfly off his shoulder.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm
((Sorry thigns got confusing and I edited my post.))

Arata looked over at Kai,

"Well he does have a blood thirsty personality."

He said his eyes glowed a bit as he looekd at Kai for a moment.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games