Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Who are you to command me, boy? Dark side, indeed. Ha! It is truly amusing how little you know and yet you seem so very confident in your words." The darkness seemed to dim -- if only slightly -- as the Shadow-thing condensed behind Kaisen. It swelled upward, towering over him and seemingly made of stuff blacker than the spaces between stars. Only vibrant, blood-red eyes -- glowing and narrowed into slits -- and a sneer full of jagged teeth could be seen where its face would be -- its only distinguishable features.

The hall became chilled as the stench of blood and death rolled of the looming presence. Rini shrank back from it, eyes wide and mouth dry. It was not so terrifying outside of her mind -- in the light and the warmth of the waking world -- but in here . . . in here, it was like a god. Had she given it that power? The medic was unsure. All she knew was that Kaisen was in deep trouble now . . . they both were.

((Very true, which is probably what will save your life. kukuku
And, no, he used the Sharingan . . . like Sasuke used his to get into Naruto's mindscape and see the Kyuubi.))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm
((guessing i can't do the same with my byakugan >.>))  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:21 pm
((I wouldn't think so, no.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:24 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen spun on his heels, then paced backward away from the mass, watching for any and every sign of movement from it until he was at Rini's side. "I gotta say....that's a helluva lot of energy you've got there. If I were still my old self, I'd probably be knocked on my a** right now." His red eyes met the creature's red eyes; it was almost a competition to see which of the two "Demonic" eyes were truly the better. "You've created quite a powerful being inside yourself, Rini. Sadly, I can't say that my 'subconscious force' is anywhere near as powerful." The Chuunin laid a hand on the hilt of his flame blade, ready to draw it quickly in the event that the mass tried to attack. "Do you have a name...?" Kaisen's voice was unfaltering; as powerful as this being was, he had Amaterasu; it would be extraordinarily difficult for the power of someone's mind to bring about a creature that could rival the power of an Angel. Regardless, Kaisen kept his guard up. "A being like yourself must have a name...of sorts. Something it lives to be known as."

(Sadly, you can't. D: )

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

The Shadow-thing's eyes followed Kaisen's movement, and a low chuckle echoed about the corridor, which -- in the darkness -- seemed much larger than it had been before. "That won't do you any good in here. This is Rini's mind-scape, after all." It cocked it's head. "By all rights, it doesn't even exist here." As the construct smirked, the flame blade vanished from Kaisen's hip. The Shadow-thing laughed loudly, flowing past the Uchiha and over to Rini, the shadow stuff that made it up licking at Kaisen's feet as if eager to snatch up and consume him.

"My name . . . do you know it, child?" it seemed to purr, bending over Rini and touching the tips of its razor-sharp fingers to the underside of her chin. She swallowed but did not answer, unable to tear her gaze from Kaisen -- eyes full of fear, pain, and sorrow. "No? A shame. You will realize it, eventually." It bent closer to her and murmured in her ear, "And when you do, you'll be mine." The Shadow-thing straightened and looked at Kaisen, smirking. "For now, Rini calls me the Shadow-thing. An apt name, I suppose . . . but not all that I am."

((In case you're wondering what the Shadow-thing looks like, here is a picture I drew of it and Rini -- from when Katsuro was "helping" her.))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"

User Image

// Niha Host //

User Image

"Hm...I suppose the 'Shadow-thing' is as good a name as any." The Chuunin merely chuckled as he moved his feet out of the Shadow's way. "However...I don't see why you've reacted so...strangely to my being here. In some ways....we are one in the same, are we not?" Kaisen took a couple strides to his right. "We both share eyes...eyes that most consider to be evil, demonic in a sense." He snickered as his eyes twirled again, the tomoes in their irises began to spin. "However....there is something I have that you'll never be able to take away, something that will make me more powerful than Rini's mind could make you." Kaisen merely chuckled, and waited for the Shadow to come to the realization. "Rini doesn't have quite enough will to make you as powerful as an Angel. I'm sure you've seen Amaterasu before....if you can see through Rini's eyes, which I can only assume you can." He was going off his experiences with Ronmaru now; his ancestor who spoke to him could always see what he saw; use the moves he did.

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Killing intent more concentrated than anything Kaisen or Rini had ever felt before suddenly exploded outward from the Shadow-thing. It swelled several times over in size, Rini's entire mind-scape rumbling as his voice thundered deafeningly forth. "WE ARE IN NO WAY ALIKE, IGNORANT MORTAL! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A WAY!? YOU ARE NOT MY EQUAL -- NOT WORTHY TO EVEN LICK THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET, YOU MISERABLE WRETCH! YOUR ANGEL CAN ROT FOR ALL I CARE. IT IS NOTHING TO ME! A FLEA BENEATH MY HEEL!"

Ankle-deep blood flooded the ground around them and the darkness at the base of his mountainous form surged outward like a tsunami, swallowing Rini and silencing her screams of pain and pure terror -- the later of which would be inescapable for even Kaisen. Thick tendrils of shadow stuff snatched up the Uchiha by his arms and legs and slammed him on his back on an alter of stone as Rini's mind-scape shifted into the shape of a dark and ancient temple. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ARROGANCE! I AM ______, AND I WILL DRAG YOU AND YOUR ANGEL STRAIGHT TO HELL!"

With that final cry of fury, one of the Shadow-thing's arms twisted into a long, needle-sharp stake, which it promptly plunged toward Kaisen's heart.

((Now would be the time to cut off the Sharingan. Seriously. Run.
Nothing else can save you now . . . not even your Angel . . . O_O
To be fair . . . you were warned . . . ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"

User Image

// Niha Host //

User Image

"You truly are a fool." The Sharingan eyes began to deactivate, allowing Kaisen one last bit of speech before he was forced to leave Rini's plane of mine. "You forget one thing, demon. No matter how powerful you are in this world, you die with Rini in the real world. Remember this, and hold your tongue when addressing me." His tone was snappy, and actually rather ferocious for his usually relaxed character. "You may be all powerful here, but you can do nothing to help Rini outside of this realm. Choose wisely who you make your enemy, demon, for they may be your last." Kaisen's Sharingan deactivated completely, and he was back in the hospital. The experience was--to say the least--traumatizing. Sure, he'd put up a helluva facade in the actual realm, but as soon as he got back, he fell to his knees in a cold sweat. His eyes twitched ferociously, his Sharingan had been deactivated and his irises alone were rocketing from one end of his eye to the other. A powerful shudder ran through his body at the same time; the only time he'd ever been that scared was the first time he saw Ryugan......After regaining himself, he moved over to Rini, and used what knowledge he had of Genjutsu to send a pulse of Angelic chakra into her body. It wouldn't hurt her by any means, but the sheer power of his Angel would--hopefully--prove enough to allow her to escape the clutches of her curse as well, if only temporarily.

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm
(Yeah..I just wanted to make a complete a** of myself to "Jashin".

Of course, if Jashin tells Rini to take that anger out on me when she's a Jashinist, I'll burn you until nothing remains. Kay? biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 pm
((*facepalm* Digi. You are in her mind. No jutsu. No substitution. No shadow clone. You. Have. No. Power. Here. And seriously? Faced with killing intent several times stronger than anything you've ever felt and you remain cool and calm like nothing is going on? Forgive me for being harsh and whatnot, but edit that. Now. We went over this before you went in there. Demonic and Sin both backed me up in that fact. You knew full well before going in there that you have no power in there, and yet still you pull that? No. Not happening. Edit.

Edit: In all seriousness (and realness) Kaisen should be pissing (forgive me the word) his pants right now . . .))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm
Koneko Kuromira
((*facepalm* Digi. You are in her mind. No jutsu. No substitution. No shadow clone. You. Have. No. Power. Here. And seriously? Faced with killing intent several times stronger than anything you've ever felt and you remain cool and calm like nothing is going on? Forgive me for being harsh and whatnot, but edit that. Now. We went over this before you went in there. Demonic and Sin both backed me up in that fact. You knew full well before going in there that you have no power in there, and yet still you pull that? No. Not happening. Edit.

Edit: In all seriousness (and realness) Kaisen should be pissing (forgive me the word) his pants right now . . .))

(Awww....fine. DX I'll edit.

Damn....I guess my shenanigans aren't really called for this time...and I loved causing those Shenanigans too....DX

That's it....I'm going to make a jutsu that brings a person's fears to life, then I'm gonna beat the s**t out of that thing! XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm
Digitality

Of course, if Jashin tells Rini to take that anger out on me when she's a Jashinist, I'll burn you until nothing remains. Kay? biggrin )

(and then the Mist 7 get involved and Yun's wife who is just as deadly as he is and then you're ********))  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:44 pm
((You're gonna make a boggart? lol. As much as I like shenanigans too (and trust me, Jashinist Rini loves stirring up trouble) when faced with the verifiable wrath of a god, you'd be physically unable to shenanigan away like that.

. . . this is not going to turn out well for Rini, either. . . . gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:47 pm
Cain the Blade
Digitality

(and then the Mist 7 get involved and Yun's wife who is just as deadly as he is and then you're ******** class="clear">

(You do know that she'll have to kill people to survive efficiently as a Jashinist, right? Just how long do you think she'll survive until she has to start killing Mist Villagers? The Jashinists--by the way I read into it--aren't very moral people. Once the Shadow changes her, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be a completely different Rini than what you know, so to say that you'll automatically leap to her aid when she could've easily killed half your village by then.....yeah.....XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm
Koneko Kuromira
((You're gonna make a boggart? lol. As much as I like shenanigans too (and trust me, Jashinist Rini loves stirring up trouble) when faced with the verifiable wrath of a god, you'd be physically unable to shenanigan away like that.

. . . this is not going to turn out well for Rini, either. . . . gonk ))

(Okay, that Angel chakra BETTER help her get out of there. I don't care how powerful of a grip that thing has over you. A surge of angel chakra going through her body is gonna wake her a** up. It's more power than she's EVER felt, and it would take both of them by surprise.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff