Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenfang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 pm
Slevyn arrived at the academy new to the school he had a look around, then he decided to sit at the back of one of the class rooms waiting in the dark corner for a teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:04 am
Slevyn now bored has moved from the class room and started to walk around until he came to the library and decided to find a nice spot and sleep he sore that one of the lights was broken so he went to the dark area and fell asleep.  

Xenfang

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:09 pm
(Come to my office first and I'll give you your test to become a genin.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:32 pm
arfter a long and peacfull sleep slevyn awakens, feeling alive with energy he got up and went out for a walk to see if he could find any one. He left the academy and went out exploreing Iwa.  

Xenfang

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 pm
Considering the village was quite busy at the moment with intruders or attacks or whatever was going on, Nova found that the academy was one of the few places that wasn't accompanied with some stranger attacking for no apparent reason. Now Nova would normally do his best to help agaisnt the attackers, but he knew with his current abilities agaisnt the opponent(s) that came that he would just be asking for death. So it was smart to leave to to those who could handle it and in the meantime learn the jutsu that the kage permitted him to learn.

Using his knowledge of the previous jutsus he learned in the same element, Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt1 Technique would be much easier and it begun that way, wielding the lightning and controlling it. But nothing is learned on the first try perfectly, and so he begun again with the jutsu.

1. Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

((1/2))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 am
Giving the jutsu another go, Nova found this one easy to learn and soon to be all the other lightning jutsus he will learn. It will become natural to him being born as a lightning god almost with his clan and demon. Lightning Bolt Technique1 would be a secret power at his disposal that people didn't think he would know but unknown to him the real secret was that he was the six tailed beast host and that if the time ever came to use that power, it would be a surprise to himself and his opponent(s).

1. ((See above description.))

((2/2))  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mantus Aburame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 pm
LEUX

User Image

"I'm not the strongest, but I'll do what I can!"

"Good Morning, everyone!"

A small child waved his hand next to his head as he entered the academy classroom, his eyes shut and a smile beaming across his face. The boy's name was Leux, a kindly soul who had come this day to take his shinobi entrance exam. The test, he knew, followed the 3 main jutsu that his class had been studying. Henge, Kawarimi and Bushin Jutsu. All three were very tough to complete, but Leux had a good feeling about today. He would make sure to do his very best!

Once the boy found his seat, he patiently waited for the sensei to either arrive, or start the exam. The boy squirmed in his chair while he waited. Little Leux was so excited! Just think, he had the chance to be a ninja!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 am
User ImageKazuo Hatake_______
SS-Rank ÏŸ Wandering Ninja ÏŸ Ninjutsu Class

Kazuo slowly walks up to the academy examining the building all over. He decided he would give everyone inside the chance to run like hell, they were innocent academy students and he hated killing defensless people. "ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LIVE LEAVE THE BUILDING AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!" He shouts to everyone inside. Slowly giving everyone a chance to get out he makes handsigns. He slowly bends over and places both hands on the ground and suddenly the ground all around would shake and a huge geiser would be created on the ground in the middle of the building. As it was quickly formed Kazuo breathed in a huge breathe and lifts his body up. Just as the geiser erupts sending the ceiling to go flying and break apart he shoots a large gust of wind at the building from his mouth sending the building that had already been breaking apart to fall apart faster and go flying across the village and most of the peices reaching the border. He sighs as he saw nothing left but the ground beneath the building and the geiser in the middle. He sits in front of the geiser cross legged staring off meditating but still keeping his guard up. He hoped everyone had gotten out before he obliterated the building.

(Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough, Wind Release: Geyser Creation)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:44 pm
User ImageKazuo Hatake_______
SS-Rank ÏŸ Wandering Ninja ÏŸ Ninjutsu Class

After a few more minutes of meditation Kazuo gets back up on his feet and takes one more glance around then leaves. He didn't need to be wasting time here when he could be destroying more places in the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:39 pm
LEUX

User Image

"Ungh... Uuugh..."

The sound of groaning escaped through the debris as Leux climed out of the rubble, shakily descending from the mess. As he crawled down the pile of debris, the child felt his limbs gave way, and he tumbled downhill.
"Wh-what was that?" He stifled, barely able to speak. He laid out on his back, the view of everything was hazy and blurred. He felt like any moment he might pass out. Before the world became dark to him, he could only ask a simple question...

"Wh-why?"

Mantus Aburame

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

*****Aki
*****Pet of Rini Chikongou

Aki, who had been circling above the village, keeping a sharp eye out for survivors, spotted the movement below and swooped down to take a closer look. It was a human child, battered and bruised but alive! The golden eagle alighted on a bit of stone near the boy, shrieking. When the child did not immediately move -- had he passed out? -- the bird hopped down and moved closer, nudging the boy's cheek with the curve of his cool beak and nipping lightly at his hair in an attempt to rouse him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:19 pm
LEUX

User Image

Leux stirred, his eyes fluttering. He felt himself surfacing back into reality, and something really sharp began to peck at his cheek. "Mm...Mrgh... Mrgh... Mmguh..." Leux slowly opened his eyes, seeing a falcon standing before him. It's brilliant golden coat made him open his eyes wider. "How long have I been out?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his head. He winced. Every movement reminded him of how sore he was. Nothing felt broken, but still. "And who do you belong to? Huh, little guy?"

Mantus Aburame

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

*****Aki
*****Pet of Rini Chikongou

The large golden eagle trilled and ruffled his feathers a little, puffing his chest slightly so that attention would be brought to the small, black leather collar with the Kirigakure symbol etched into its surface -- a recent gift from his partner, Rini. The boy's question answered, Aki turned and hopped up onto a large chunk of rubble. He glanced back at the boy, shrieked, and flapped to another chunk, moving toward the village exit. He continued this way for several feet, looking back again and again as if checking and urging the boy to follow.

((To Iwa Exit --> wink )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm
LEUX

User Image

The boy got onto his hands and knees, and then finally stood, swaying back and forth. He was still trying to get his bearings back, it seemed like he was out for days. Cautiously, he took steps forward, following the bird out of the smoking Iwagakure.

Everything was rubble, nothing was spared. How had the whole village been leveled to the ground, and yet he was still all right? "Who could of done this? And why?" Leux kept up with the bird, tears coming to his eyes as he witnessed the smoldering aftermath. Sniffing, he followed the bird out of Iwa, leaving his home in ashes...

Mantus Aburame

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces