Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:10 pm
Makoto came over to Knight as she heard him calling out to her. "Yeah, sorry about that, I really did try to be on time." She said while moving the papers she had in her hand to the bag hanging off her shoulder.

Takeshi gave an uninterested stare at Jareth as he spoke. "Then you must already know why I'm here. So is there anything to do around here?" He asked completely bored out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm
"Nah it's alright." he said. "Hey, waiter, can we have a couple of iced teas?" The waiter nodded and went to get the drinks.
"So how's your day going so far?"

"Well for starter you can get me another pitcher of milk. I'm parched." Jareth said still not taking his attetion of the books. "And after words you can help me catalog these books. With mater Eon ill I havn't had much time to do so."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:43 pm
"The day has been hectic as usual without signs of slowing down," Makoto started to say. "How has yours been going?" She asked Knight as she removed her bag from her shoulder.

Takeshi groaned under his breath before shoving his hands into his pockets violently. He walked slowly, without a sign of returning anytime soon by the pace he took.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:50 pm
Knight twilered the silver rosary in his palm, silent for a bit. "Not good." he said. "Apreatnly they sent us on patrol to scout out the territory. They whant me and a small team to head deep in the forest and scout out the land. They hope that we can find the Horde's base..."

"You had better get back here soon Takeshi!" jareths voise hissed out throguht the halls. "You wouldn't like me my brathen to pick up on your 'slack', do you?" Above several diffrent gouls clung to the celing shadows. Hissing and spitting as they egarly waited for their own master to give the kill order.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:58 pm
Makoto looked at Knight with a worried gaze. "That sounds dangerous Knight, but also it could mean we'd get an edge up on the enemy. I'd like to volunteer for the patrol." She stated eagerly to him hoping he wouldn't turn down her request.

Takeshi heard Jareth's words as he made his way lazily a few more steps. "Fine!" He hollered back to him before teleporting to get the pitcher of milk Jareth had asked for then teleported back. "This isn't what I meant by something to do exactly." He said while setting down the pitcher.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:25 pm
Knight nodded. "Yeah, it'll be dangerous, but I'm sure that everything will be fine with you on bored." he said. The waiter came back with their drinks and Knight thnaked him. "So what were those papers you were shuffleing through before?"

Jareth quickly took the milk from Takseshi when he got back to the libary. "I'll have you know what I do is every important." he said a matter-of-factly. "And I'm too busy trying to find and damned book to get rid of master Eon's parasites."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 pm
Makoto smiled at Knight when he agreed to let her come along. "Oh those papers were just assignments I took note on and just random scribble I write down to help me remember things." She replied quickly. "Most of the information I have you probably already know about." Makoto added at the end of her thought.

Takeshi rolled his eyes as Jareth began talking again, returning his hands to his pockets with a raunchy attitude. "What book would tell you how to get rid of Master Eon's parasite?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:37 pm
"Probably." Knight said with a laugh. "Hey you hungry? this place actaully has some prety good sandwitchs."

"That is why I'm looking!" Jareth hissed. Eight spindel like spikes folded out of his back and using them like spider legs managed to crawl up the brook shelves, still rummagin through book. "You can start with that pile over there Takeshi."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:55 pm
Makoto shook her head. "No I don't want anything thank you for the offer." She stated politely.

Takeshi walked over to the pile of books that Jareth had pointed out and began flipping through one of them. "So, what kind of parasite does Master Eon have?" He asked while scanning over the text in the book.

(( writer's block >.< ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 pm
(np^^)

Knight called back over the waier and ordered. He siged and begane fiddling with the rosary again. "I'm not entrily sure what to do at this point Mako." he said. "I'm not a racist person...but anytime I see a vampire..." He shook his head. "No, I don't need to see them. I'ts liek I can sence them. And when I do an intolerable rage starts to well up in me."

"I'm not sure." Jareth said. "Apreantly Lady Carina anticipated this and planned for it. We'll still trying to look through her room for something. Unless you count moths as something..."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm
Makoto looked at him worriedly. "I can see how that would be a problem since this war is going on and vampires seem to be everywhere. This rage, what message does it send to you? To kill the vampires?" She asked somewhat quietly.

Takeshi nodded his head as a response while he flipped several pages through the book in his hand. "Moths huh? Sounds strange to me." He said knowing that medicine and cures weren't his strong suit.

((brb))  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm
"Yes. but, somehow it's more then that..." Knight attempted to explain. "It's like it's in my blood to hate them. And my blood dons't jsut say to kill them out of rage or hate, but...vengence." He put his hands on his head. "Even the White Order's teachings are fadding, and I'm feeling less and less human. Liek I'm...I don't know, an animal."

"I was using that more as a metaphor, but yes." he said. "But yes."  

Vice Captain

Dark_Star_Constellation

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 pm
Kole strode through the streets that entangled the populated city limits, a hood pulled over his face. He walked casually but with a lag and one hand on his canned drink the other in his pant pocket in a laid back fashion. With a sigh he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and just simply stood there for a moment and watched the clouds move across the sky.
"Eh, the world is so small compared to before." Kole bickered with himself before looking down at the sidewalk, slowly he began walking again. Kole was headed toward the base where the other vampires occasionally met up at. He figured that anything would be better than staying in town and watching humans mingle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:52 pm
(honestly, I'm not entrily sure how we're supposed to respond.)  

Vice Captain

Dark_Star_Constellation

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:55 pm
(honestly, I'm not entrily sure how we're supposed to respond.)

(( So....I should I edit my post? ))  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games