Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and hangs his head. "You got a plan or something?" Kain whispers to Sable happy that the shattering of ice was hidding the whispers.
He glared up at the king in anger at what he was doing to Leon. "Instead of killing your wife I should have killed you," Kain snarls and his eyes turn red. "Your wife tasted really good I wonder how you will taste when I sink my fangs into your thoart," Kain says with a smirk showing his fangs.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm
Eon laughed sadisticly. "I like to see you try!" he taunted. He then put Kain into a Dark Slumber as well.
He then tunred around to Sable. "And what about you?" he asked. "Are you going to play hero too?"
"Piss off." Sable responed, tehn spat in Eons face.
And sure enough he put the half-vamapire into a Dark Slumber as well.  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm
The servent bowed her head as she heared her orders.
The first thing she did was deliver the letter. She knocked on Cov'es door and slipped it under neath the crack.
Next she went and got Alliyah somethign to eat.
And on the way back she visited Eon.
When she fianlly got back to the princesses room she knocked on the door and entered. "I have done as you asked Milady." she said as she set down the leg of lamb. "And your father said that your lockdown is unitl further notice."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:32 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

The red eye Kain smirks, "Kain lives his nightmare each day there is nothing you could do to him with that little trick. As soon as he gets out of these chains he'll come after you," the red eyed Kain says with a growl.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm
Eon didn't respond. He simply help out his hand adn then clenched it in a fist. Then alomst imeditly, both of the lycans arms bent to unatrual perportions, snapping them both at once.
He then soccfed at Kain, and walekd out of the duengion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:46 pm
Leon's eyes were closed as he slowly shifted into his wolf form. Eon had done nothing to noel. He stood up, shaking out his fur and looked at where niak was. He fired a iceball out of his mouth, and it shattered the chains on kains body as well as sables. He fire a snowballa t sabel, trying to wake him up. He looked to where niak was. "I dont mean to complain, but since your free could you wake up the weakling leon after I shift back? I cant do much in here and he's asleep." The wolf sighed, and shifted back into the sleeping leon.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm
She smiled"Thank you"She said as she sighed"great, He's going to keep me here till he finds me arranged finace"She grumbled"Thank you you may leave now"She said as she started to eat  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:32 pm
Sable woke up thnaks to the help of Leons snowball. "b*****d!" he said as he got up. "So..." he said as he streched his shoulders and neck. "What's the game plan?"  

Vice Captain

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm
Leon screamed, still asleep. His wolf had taken control, but he couldn't do much when leon was asleep. Leon shook form his nightmares, panicking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm
"Well that moment was short lived..." Sable said. He then gave a small kick to Leon's side to wake him up. "Hey Leon, wake up."  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 am
User Image
little did anyone know, i wasn't in my room i had something else to do something important, for some reason i could tell something bad was about to happen and i was going to do my best to prevent it, the dungon there was something wrong and i was going to fix it, no weapons, no protection, for some reason i didn't fell i needed them i felt invencible in these moments even stronger than any bountey i had hunted or tracked i open the door the the chamber and walk inside the icey room, just to find all of them awake, at this point i didn't care about no stupied king, no stupied princess, no stupied royalty, there was a force inside me pushing my hand into the fray, the only problum was i had no idea what the force had in mind, all i could say was "You want out or not" as a smile appered on my face  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 am
She sighed and fell asleep  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am
((I thought this was third person))
Leon yelped as he was kicked. He woke up glaring at sable. "YOu didnt have to kick me.." He heard the hunter come in and he froze (no pun intended) And wihtin a instant he fired a ice spear straight at the hunters neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 am
(hey people join my rp its called life after death)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain groans as he comes out of his lust. He bits his lip to keep from yelling out in pain. His arms were broken and he hadn't a clue how. "Sable, why are my arms broken?" Kain asks with pain lanced in his voice. He looked at the hunter but was still chained to the wall by his collar.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games