Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:13 am
The waiter looked at Silvia.

"And you?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 am
Silvia looked at the waiter and smiled "Water, please!" she said to him.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:29 am
The waiter nodded and there drinks aswell as the food that they were going to choose appeared infront of them.

"Free of charge."he said walking off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 am
Lily smiled as her food appeared. She took the petal and turned it into a feather. She giggled and placed the feather in her hair. She then took a bite of her food. "This place is odd, but they make great food!" she teased as she took another bite.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm
Valcom laughed and nodded.

"True."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm
Silvia smiled and started eating her food, she looked at Valcom and swallowed her food "So, what are we going to do about Kiba?" She asked him.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:49 pm
Valcom's eyes went straight to Silv.His eyes showing just how off edge he was.

"Silvia..what can we do?18 years ago Kiba was the one who was always sacrificing and saving are asses.But this entity isn't that Kiba.He smells like him,looks like him,and hell his just as strong.But that Kiba..is heartless."he said calmly and looked at Lily.

"All I can do is train,protect,and fight until these kids are ready.."he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 pm
Silvia nodded slowly and rubbed her head has she continued to eat.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:15 pm
Kiba dropped down letting his sister go starring at Sting who was indeed chanting but not the same spell.He saw almost a portal open nd a figure stepping out holding hit hat on his head.

"Ok old man..coming into my time is one thing..but telling me and my buddys to help that guy out is just to far."the figure growled.He starred at Kiba.

"Or are you diffrent now?"he asked.

Kiba smiled his wings dropping over his body.

"Thats not anyones buisness but mine."he said.

The figure took off his hat.Revieling it as no other then Kazuma.

"Fine.You have all 8 of us at your disposal then."Kazuma said calmly.

7 more figures revieled out of the woods.Kenshi,Raza,Asuma,Krel,Shegorath,Dragga,Brom,yet there were 2 more sitting on logs.

"Who?"Kiba asked pointing at them.

One figure stood up his eyebrow raising.

"Ah its the Kabuatos..right?"he asked.It was Zeorath..the man who was responsible for there deaths.

The other who stood up walked slowly to them his face in a muse.Cael of all people.

"Well if it isn't the famous demon slayer."Cael laughed quietly.

Kiba raised an eyebrow.

"So this is all you got?"he asked.

Sting shook his head laughing waving to another 3 figures.

All 3 came out.Each one starring at Kiba.Allant,Damien,and Draculan all as if pondering on Kiba's current form.

"This is your army..so go take over why don't cha?"Sting asked laughing.

(Welcome to the chaos..of LOTB:The Wicked!xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 pm
Lily stopped eating and she froze. Her wings wrapped around her tightly as she sound even more people being summoned. She shook her head and sighed. She looked up at Valcom. "I don't think we're worrying about just Kiba anymore." she said as she looked away. She tried to sense how many, but she wasn't getting anything clear. "All I know is that who ever summoned Kiba just summoned many more demons."  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 pm
Silvia looked at Lily and pouted "That's just what we needed!" Silvia said putting her head on the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 pm
Valcom's eyes raised to Silvia.

"Get Lily and get going..find Lexi and my kids..get them moving out of here.If you can find Damon and there lot aswell.If you can't leave them to me."he said his eyes not off-edge anymore..actually kind of sad looking.

"Understood?"he said.

Kiba nodded and the group teleported by Sting appeared at the front gates.Kiba looked around and stretched.

"Alright Kazuma..we got people to kill.."He said and the 8 assassins went in quickly disappearing amongst the homes.He looked at Allant.

"I want you to hunt down Victor..Karu's son.Leave him in a puddle of blood."He spat on the ground.

"Yes sir."Allant said and disappeared into the city following the scent.

"Damien..you are going to cuase one of your little storms in the city."Kiba said.

Damien smiled his frosty eyes glowing as he lifted into the air flying into the middle of town.

"The rest of you..we charge the palace."Kiba growled and Cael and Zeroth followed him to the main gates of the palace.Easily going threw unoticed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 pm
Silvia nodded and got up signalling Lily to get up, she made her nose and ears changed into cat nose and ears, she walked around and walked around, she was slowly getting Victor's scent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:41 pm
Lily looked at Valcom and saw the sadness in his eyes. "I'll find your wife and the kids and I'll keep them safe. If you're going out to fight then you better stay focused. Which means you can't worry." she said to him before she stretched her wings and flew out to Silvia. She picked up Silvia and flew as fast as she could. "It'll be faster to find them this way." she said calmly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm
Silvia looked at the ground then at her and nodded.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games