Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
The Palace of the Fire Lord Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:54 pm
Nozomi thought or a second. "The garden." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm
"excellent choice" Kaiza said as he walked toward one of the back doors leading to the garden. "coming" he asked looking back with a smile  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm
Nozomi smiled, "Coming." She mimicked kindly walking over to Kaiza.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:13 pm
Kaiza smiled and opened the door, revealing a beautiful garden with a koi pond, cherry blossom trees, and of course, the turtle-ducks. "looks like the turtle-ducks are out." he said as he walked into the garden and sat on the bench in front of the ducks. next he looke at Nozomi and patted the seat next to him, gesturing her to sit next to him  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:26 pm
Nozomi smiled and fallowed Kaiza sitting next to him. Her eyes flashed upon the turtle-ducks. "They are so cute." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:00 pm
"yes they are, as are many things" he said looking Nozomi in her eyes  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:31 pm
Nozomi looked at Kaiza, her face must of burned up. Is he referring to me? Or am I dreaming. She thought. She couldn't think of anything to say her mind had become pudding. "Yea." She said her voice sounded far off, lost in thought. Anger then hit her. Royalty should love royalty. A soldier should love a soldier  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm
Kaiza's felt a burning feeling in his stomach. butterflies? he thought. he was always bold, but never this bold. he wondered if he was too up front, but his body felt as if it were moving on its own. he blushed for the first time and thought to himself, what is this feeling?  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 pm
Nozomi looked by the the turtle-duck quickly, trying to hide her face. "So." She said, calmly, "What do you normally do around here?" She couldn't think of anything else to say to change the mood flowing around the cool warm air.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 am
"well, the thing is, everything is done for me, so all I can do is go to meetings and practice my fire bending" he said as he looked away to avoid showing his feelings. Kaiza then noticed his hands were starting to sweat, so he kept his hands together, so Nozomi wouldn't see.  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Nozomi smiled, "You one of the lucky people. Some people have to practice their bending while they work here butts off." She kept her notation of herself away. Even though as a kid her family was rich, they ended up going bankrupted and the King did nothing to help. So she had to get a job to help her father and mother. This was how she joined the army.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:15 pm
"I guess, but it's not really worth it if there isn't anyone to train with" he said noting the fact that his siblings were never there to train with  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 pm
User ImageNozomi's eyes flickered with a joyful dancing flame. She had always enjoyed training unlike a lot of people, even as a kid when her parents had a whole lot of golden pieces of paper. "Well." She said her voice forceful as if she was mentally getting ready for a battle, "I can help you train, if you want. Until I have to leave that is back to the battle field."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:36 pm
"great lets go to the arena and we can train" Kaiza said standing up and reaching out for Nozomi to takes his hand.  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:18 pm
User ImageShe smiled taking his hand and standing up. Nozomi couldn't held plotting her moves and strategy in her head. She didn't even have to ask if they had wooden swords, she kept about two on her all the time, five when battle called. "Lean the way Prince Kaiza."  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff