Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:17 am
~Alechsa~
HardCandyHitsugi
Haruka and Michiru in the anime, simply because they kill off two of my fave characters just to be with each other...

Also, Chibi-Usa in the DUB because I really couldn't stand her voice, but in the manga I thought she was okay.

Okay, her I feel I must defend them and their decision. They realized that the senshi were no match for Galaxia, and they formed a plan. They refused to kill Serenity and instead tried to take out Galaxia after earning her trust enough to get that close. They had to kill the other two, or Galaxia would never trust them and they'd never be able to attempt their attack. I think they realized it would fail and it inspired Sailor Moon to fight Galaxia with her heart.

That's how I interpret that event, anyway.

By themselves sacrificing Pluto and Saturn? I'd be pissed if I were Sailor Moon. I wouldn't be able to kill two of my friends even if it was all just for a plan. Plus, wouldn't they believe that Sailor Moon would already be strong enough and just fight alongside her? They did it before and again and they always came through...
Other than that though, I still like those characters, especially in the manga. It's just that their piss poor planning truly erked me...and I love Hotaru crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:36 am
Actually that's a rather ingenuis plan if you think about it. And you see how both Pluto and Saturn -allowed- them to take the Sailor crystals.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:10 pm
to be honest, i don't have a problem with most of the characters, and i even like a lot of the characters that people have been bashing here. pgsm!rei was one of my favorite characters. i didn't really like pgsm!minako, though...

anyways, the one character i have never ever liked: mio. godddddd. she was incredibly annoying. mainly because she just seemed to be the evil henchman with no real motive. especially in the special act where she was the main baddie, i found her to be terribly annoying. gonk

on that thought, i didn't really like pgsm!kunzite that much, but really like the rest of the pgsm!shitennou.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:02 pm
Angel_Darkchylde
I don't dislike Ami, just her "must study or I'll fall behind" concept. For example when she was only like 20 chapters ahead (or something like that) and she was freaking out because she was "sooooo behind". eek When I was in school I would have LOVED being that far ahead.
i'm pretty sure that that's just a dub perversion of her original characteristics. she studies so much because it was her way of dealing with things when her social life and family life were out of control, she took control of the only thing she could, her academics. she probably also hoped that if she got better grades, her classmates would like her more and her parents would pay more attention to her.  

pink robotic techno kitty

Lizsel

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
I dont really like raye..
She keeps being mean to Usagi..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:10 pm
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
i'm pretty sure that that's just a dub perversion of her original characteristics. she studies so much because it was her way of dealing with things when her social life and family life were out of control, she took control of the only thing she could, her academics. she probably also hoped that if she got better grades, her classmates would like her more and her parents would pay more attention to her.

*nods* Yeah. In the Manga she's not like that...well she's still super genius Ami but not as obsessive about it. And I'm watching the PGSM eps and she's not obsessive there either.  

Angel Darkchylde

-Apple Discord-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:25 am
Chibi-Usa, she gets annoying... and I do not like how she talks to her future mommie in the anime!!!!!! Its messed up!!! I woulda gotten slaped if I talked to my mom like that! but.. I do like her... but I just don't like that about her...
and somebody said mistress nine, I agree she was REALLY WICKED... I like most of the bad guys, especially the cute ones.. but.... she was just mean!! and cruel!..and just.. REALLY BAD!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:06 pm
Luamervara
We've all had the ' who's your favorite' or 'how's the best.'

Now the hate list.

Who in the SM wordl do you WISH that could die? That you could personally strangle or knock sense into them?

Have fun ladies and gents. You can defend said characters in this thread or slam them down so hard they can feel the heat of the Core in the Earth.

(ie flame the heck out of them/Rant and rave. Cut loose and cuss a litte - A LITTLE.)

Oh, and say WHY you don't like them.

My list of "I wanna strangle/pimp slap you" characters of the SM world.

One: Chibiusa of the Anime. I wanna pimp slap that child. Does she even understand that if she talks trash to her future mother that said future mother will make sure that future child may have hell?

Where's the respect?

And she's annoying as anything. She's better Evil then good, I say.

Two: Emerald- what the hell is up with that laugh? Where is the common sense in the green air-head brain of hers?

Three:....Rei/ Minako from PGSM.

Is there like a spiky stick up their arse? I mean really. Rei needs to chill out and stop blowin' up every time Usagi messes up a little.

Minako from PGSM- stop the lone ranger thing! We KNOW you are the leader, we know you have a 'destiny' and all, but really, a few bottles of Mr. Happy would do you some good.

Four: Usagi/Sailormoon- Anime/slightly Manga/ and sorta PGSM.
Typical BLONDE. Geeze, there are more contridictions to this girl then Bush looking for WMD in Iraq!

She's smarter in the Manga and more goal-orienated. PGSM portrays her as a slightly intellegent person.

Why did the Anime make her more clutz then geninus? Hm?

Bah, and she has now started to grind my nerves a bit. Yes Usagi, we know you love food, but slow it down or you'll choke!

Geeze...girlie grow up a little will ya?

Five: Luna- Anime

.....Chickie you have one more time to be uptight before you are thrown out a window. Little miss self-rightous ~.~ you should be at the top of this list.

six: Queen Serenit- I don't hate her I dislike her a little. Where does she get off saying what Earth needs or not need? Where does she get the Authority to 'be guardians of Earth'? Earth didn't ask for it. Probably wouldn't have needed it.
Probably was Q. Serenity's fault for waking Metallia with her silver crystal on accident. Power things attract unwanted attention.

Eight:....Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymio- yeah they made it there by one virtue: Taking over the world as king and queen offically.

Where do they get the right to take over anything? What if people don't WANT monarchs again? I'll say Democracry does have it's up or downs.

But at least it doesn't rely on a family line continuing! >/

And why should the Black Moon Family be banished for a difference of oppinon? They didn't want some strange weird people with odd powers taking over the Earth they knew well.

Just ain't right.

Banishing people from their own home when N.Queen Serenity is a foreigner herself.
(I know I know but I'm talking about her family line. She has a crescent moon.)

And where does she get the right to rule the Solar system? So what? She can revive things. Saturn could kill her and everyone else. Galaxia could whoop her a** in a fight.

After all, not everyone has to be happy under this rule. And why is Endymion so silent in ruling? It's HIS planet. He studied hard in both lifetimes, he knows more then SHE does.

She must be nothing more then the public figure and he's really running things liek they're suppose to- must be it.

Whew. That's off my chest. But those are the rants I've been wanting to get rid off.

I heartily agree with you on all the things you said, except for Queen Serenity and Neo-Queen Serenity and Neo-King Endymion.

Ok first, Queen Serenity can state her opinion on what Earth needs, just like I can say what it needs. Besides, she's the kind of person who would have the best interest at heart. You know?

And the future King and Queen of Earth... This is going to go into political arguments... here we go. I kind of have a "vision" of what Democracy should be. When you have a Democratic government, it means that the people vote to dictate the laws or acts that their ruler makes. Now, the problem with Democracy is that here in America, we elect a president every 4 years. We also elect congressmen and senators. Now, here's what i think. First, get rid of Congress. then retain a ruler (it doesn't matter what you call him/her) for life with the possiblity of establishing family lines. What do you have? a form of constituional monarchy that functions Democratically so that the monarchy is not a dictatorship. The people still make all the descisons, but you don't constanly elect people and therefore don't have the coruption that you have today. The ultimate form of this is if you get someone who is good and loves the people, like Neo-Queen Serenity and Neo-King Endymion. Sorry about ranting about politics, but ihope everyone gets my point. ^_^  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MaskedMaiden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:21 pm
I dont like fisheye, hawkeye or tigereye. Too annoying. But honestly althought all the characters have their annoying quirks i think thats whats so loveable about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:33 pm
I would also like to pimp slap Chibi-Usa... Actually I think I only really learned to like her was after she became Wicked Lady. The thought that Chibi-Usa could become her made me an avid fan.  

Lacroia

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:42 am
MaskedMaiden
I dont like fisheye, hawkeye or tigereye. Too annoying. But honestly althought all the characters have their annoying quirks i think thats whats so loveable about them.

I didn't like a whole lot of that season. It was just weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:02 pm
Ami you study way to damn much.
and Rei, jeez woman take a friggin chill pill!
Oh and like most of you chibiusa bugs the hell out of me, she's so annoying >.<  

Ayrith

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:59 am
My turn
twisted Esmareldo- DEMANDO DOSN'T LOVE YOU WHAT ABOUT THAT CAN'T YOU GET THEW YOUR SKULL(anyway he's mine heart )
twisted Chibi-Usa- Stupid little pink spore....she pisses me off she was better when she was Black Lady and she's so bitchy to Usagi and she loves her father wich is what we call insest
twisted Usagi, sometimes I love Usagi-chan but then she acts like a sterotype blonde and it pisses me off
twisted Makoto- GET OVER YOUR FREEKING X-BOYFREIND ALREADY AND STOP BEING IN LOVE WITH EVERY SINGLE HOT BOY YOU FREEKING SEE
twisted Minako- Anime-She acts so stupid and ditzy and it pisses me off
PGSM- stop being the Michiru of PGSM, it works for her but not for you we get that you are the leader but you don't need to be a total b***h about it she acts as if she is 100000x better then all the other senshi including sure I cried a bit when she died because but then I was happy when I stoped looking at all the other sad senshi
twisted Rei(anime) STOP BEING SO IMMATURE THEY COMPLETLY CHANGED HER MANGA PERSONALITY AND MADE HER AS BOY CRAZY AS THE OTHER SENSHI!!!
twisted Seyia(anime) USAGI HAS A BOYFREIND(sure he's dead but she dosn't know that)STOP TRING TO BE ROMANTIC WITH HER!!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!
twisted Sailor Luna.....Luna is not a child at all, I can't stand her,much like Minako is the Michiru of PGSM she is there Chibi-Moon down the the copping of Sailor Moon bits, Luna Scure Candy=Pink Sugar Heart attack.......the only good thing about her is the paper fan of kunsite-hittary
twisted Kunsite of PGSM, he was sexy but he was my least favorite of all the generals(Jedite retained his normal-ness,Nephrite was great when he tried to get something for Ami was the best though, and Zoicite was the best of them.....he still has to deal with Yaoi fangirls thouhg)
twisted Mio- She just pissed me off....nothing elce to say

The only inner that dons't piss me off is Ami...and I love all the outers to death  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:08 am
Luamervara
>> only time she's kinda stand-able- is in the Japanese version and in the comics.

>> everything else sucks.

Oh except the Musical, She and Chibi Chibi are SOOOO cute!

and the lady that plays Black Lady is >> *hotness meter.*

but yeah, I hate Usagi in the musical. It's just... *strangle*

I liked Usagi in the Musicals(sure Miyuuki couldn't sing very well but she was anime usagi)......wich one did you watch?
and wich Black Lady actress are you refering to Mao in the first Black Lady(former Chibi-Usa AND Chibi-Chibi she WAS Black Lady in a sence) or Shiron in BLK
Some of the musical Chibi-Usa's were bad*caugh*secondoneinBLK*caugh*  

Ophie In Water

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:17 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Luamervara
We've all had the ' who's your favorite' or 'how's the best.'

Now the hate list.

Who in the SM wordl do you WISH that could die? That you could personally strangle or knock sense into them?

Have fun ladies and gents. You can defend said characters in this thread or slam them down so hard they can feel the heat of the Core in the Earth.

(ie flame the heck out of them/Rant and rave. Cut loose and cuss a litte - A LITTLE.)

Oh, and say WHY you don't like them.

My list of "I wanna strangle/pimp slap you" characters of the SM world.

One: Chibiusa of the Anime. I wanna pimp slap that child. Does she even understand that if she talks trash to her future mother that said future mother will make sure that future child may have hell?

Where's the respect?

And she's annoying as anything. She's better Evil then good, I say.

Two: Emerald- what the hell is up with that laugh? Where is the common sense in the green air-head brain of hers?

Three:....Rei/ Minako from PGSM.

Is there like a spiky stick up their arse? I mean really. Rei needs to chill out and stop blowin' up every time Usagi messes up a little.

Minako from PGSM- stop the lone ranger thing! We KNOW you are the leader, we know you have a 'destiny' and all, but really, a few bottles of Mr. Happy would do you some good.

Four: Usagi/Sailormoon- Anime/slightly Manga/ and sorta PGSM.
Typical BLONDE. Geeze, there are more contridictions to this girl then Bush looking for WMD in Iraq!

She's smarter in the Manga and more goal-orienated. PGSM portrays her as a slightly intellegent person.

Why did the Anime make her more clutz then geninus? Hm?

Bah, and she has now started to grind my nerves a bit. Yes Usagi, we know you love food, but slow it down or you'll choke!

Geeze...girlie grow up a little will ya?

Five: Luna- Anime

.....Chickie you have one more time to be uptight before you are thrown out a window. Little miss self-rightous ~.~ you should be at the top of this list.

six: Queen Serenit- I don't hate her I dislike her a little. Where does she get off saying what Earth needs or not need? Where does she get the Authority to 'be guardians of Earth'? Earth didn't ask for it. Probably wouldn't have needed it.
Probably was Q. Serenity's fault for waking Metallia with her silver crystal on accident. Power things attract unwanted attention.

Eight:....Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymio- yeah they made it there by one virtue: Taking over the world as king and queen offically.

Where do they get the right to take over anything? What if people don't WANT monarchs again? I'll say Democracry does have it's up or downs.

But at least it doesn't rely on a family line continuing! >/

And why should the Black Moon Family be banished for a difference of oppinon? They didn't want some strange weird people with odd powers taking over the Earth they knew well.

Just ain't right.

Banishing people from their own home when N.Queen Serenity is a foreigner herself.
(I know I know but I'm talking about her family line. She has a crescent moon.)

And where does she get the right to rule the Solar system? So what? She can revive things. Saturn could kill her and everyone else. Galaxia could whoop her a** in a fight.

After all, not everyone has to be happy under this rule. And why is Endymion so silent in ruling? It's HIS planet. He studied hard in both lifetimes, he knows more then SHE does.

She must be nothing more then the public figure and he's really running things liek they're suppose to- must be it.

Whew. That's off my chest. But those are the rants I've been wanting to get rid off.

I heartily agree with you on all the things you said, except for Queen Serenity and Neo-Queen Serenity and Neo-King Endymion.

Ok first, Queen Serenity can state her opinion on what Earth needs, just like I can say what it needs. Besides, she's the kind of person who would have the best interest at heart. You know?

And the future King and Queen of Earth... This is going to go into political arguments... here we go. I kind of have a "vision" of what Democracy should be. When you have a Democratic government, it means that the people vote to dictate the laws or acts that their ruler makes. Now, the problem with Democracy is that here in America, we elect a president every 4 years. We also elect congressmen and senators. Now, here's what i think. First, get rid of Congress. then retain a ruler (it doesn't matter what you call him/her) for life with the possiblity of establishing family lines. What do you have? a form of constituional monarchy that functions Democratically so that the monarchy is not a dictatorship. The people still make all the descisons, but you don't constanly elect people and therefore don't have the coruption that you have today. The ultimate form of this is if you get someone who is good and loves the people, like Neo-Queen Serenity and Neo-King Endymion. Sorry about ranting about politics, but ihope everyone gets my point. ^_^

However, the peace and sanctity all are weighed on the fact that there has to be a bloodline to continue. And then you eventually end up with a dipwad for king/queen that'll screw you, the people, over and don't give too much of a flip if they have to make one country needy to fatten themselves up. And as the saying goes, Power corrupts.

The goverment of any sort, Democarcy, Repubilic, Monarchy, Communistic- They -can- and -have- been corrupted before.

What makes Sailormoon different?

Endymion and Chibiusa and Hotaru were evil at some points of the story.

The inners and outer senshi were evil at one point.

I don't believe people are good all around I think people are gray- a little good a little evil-.

Honestly I don't Like Monarchy much. For -some- Countries it works and works very well.

For others, it does not. I believe that the BlackMoon descendants are originally from the USA. Or something of that sort.

I get their veiw point more than anything else.

Plus, I disagree with Q.Serenity. I don't think she had a right to do what she called herself doing. I don't think she should've spied on earth.

I honestly believe that in a way, Q.Serenity was a Tyrant. I don't believe she's as 'oh so good' as she appears.

But those are -my- oppinons.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces