Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:52 pm
Vincent sighed and took a deep breath knowing his explanation would take a bit. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the old counter top. It looked like the whole house was falling apart. Yet you could still tell the house was sound and stable. It just needed to be cleaned up and redone is all. Nothing that he couldnt help with. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the girl from before come into the room and stand in the doorway. She's oddly quiet..

"I found the dolls centuries ago, in a old factory. I felt i could use them so i took them. There are 8 in total that i have, most of the time i only carry one or two of them with me."

He paused for a second and then continued.

"Long story short i learned of a way to make inatimate objects come to life. The basics of the ritual are a knife, some chanting spells, some special candles, and youre own blood and tears. After the ritual is done the dolls have a life of their own."

The dolls looked to the girl in the doorway and waved once again.

"They feel no pain, and obey their master most of the time. I have found that they do get into some mischief every now and then. Theyre complicated... the dolls. Theyre a combination of their master and themselves, i havent been able to decipher it either. But i can see what they see, hear what they hear and vice versa. Plus over the years they have developed.... powers of their own."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:37 pm
Xi smiled faintly and crouched down in the doorway, so she was closer to the little dolls' level. She waved back at them...gosh, they were so adorable! At the same time she had been listening to the masked man explain the dolls to them. She thought about it, and it reminded her of rituals in a religion she had come across in her travels...stuff she knew how to do. Several things about them had piqued her interest as well...and by now she was hooked. She would figure out how to make one. Staying crouched on the ground, she looked back up and smiled at the other two in the room. Even though there was something rather morbid about the whole concept, and the dilapidated building would be creepy to normal people, Xi felt more at home now than she had in a long time. Someplace she had never even been before. Even though she seldom did these days, and had no real reason to, Xi felt herself becoming more comfortable, her older self breaking through the awkward silence she had put herself in since arriving in the city.  

..Luaxanna..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:05 pm
Trae the doll in the kimono hopped down from the chair and ran up to the girl. It tilted its head aside in curiousity. Vincent watched Trae and her behavior. He then looked to the girl in the doorway. His soothing voice came from behind his mask once again.

"And whats youre name? I'm Vincent, infront of you is Trae and on the chair here is Circe."

Vincent turned back to Campbridge.

"This house looks like it needs some fixing up. Do you need any help i wouldnt mind lending a hand as long as i can stay here for a bit."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:11 pm
"My name is Xi. It's a pleasure to meet you and your dolls...They're quite lovely by the way. And the name Circe rings a bell I beleive...did you get it from anywhere in particular?"

She looked back down to Trae, who had scuttled over to her, and smiled. The little doll seemed more like a person than a toy to her. "Hello Trae, nice to meet you." she said to the doll, a hint of laughter behind her voice. She felt a little silly talking to a doll, but then again, it wasn't really just a doll.

Hearing Vincent offer help to the other man, she decided to pipe up herself. "I'd be willing to help in return for the same, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. Trust me, I've cleaned up worse messes in the past by a long shot..."

..Luaxanna..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:30 pm
"Theyre names are another story... which ill tell later."

Circe now hopped down from the chair and ran over to the girl and looked up at her. Trae shoved Circe, who shoved her back. Vincent walked over to them and picked them both up.

"Stop it no fighting. I wont tell you again."

The dolls nodded and he set them back down on the ground. He shook his head at them and looked back to the girl. His eyes looked the girl from head to toe and a smile appeared on his face, luckily his face was hidden by his mask.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:32 pm
Campbridge was drinking the man's story like a drunk would have drunk wine. It was all so fascinating, and those two little dolls were so cute! Really, that wrong turn in the Labrynth of Flame actually lead him to a great place. It would be a good thing to stay here a little more.

"Oh, sorry, that place needs cleaning? Really? I didn't notice..." he said before looking around him. "Oh...Well, I guess you are right! But you know...I don't live here. I just came here like one hour ago. I have no idea who the master of the place is."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:43 pm
((Sorry i know i post alot lol XD i can stop if you like lol or slow down))

"Well what better way to get on the masters good side than help clean the place up? Trae, Circe come on where going to help clean up."

Trae and Circe stood to attention and awaited their orders. Vincent turned around and looked about the room.

"Where to begin..."

They could start with the kitchen right here or the lobby. Or outside would be a good place to start as well, maybe even the optimal place to start. He waited to see if the others had any ideas.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Preoccupied with the little dolls, Xi didn't notice Vincent turned in her direction. She would have, and assumptions would have gone on from there, but she was out of scrutiny mode for now. She smiled again at the two little ones and then stood up again, having to tilt her head up to look Vincent in the...er...mask.

"Never in 300-something years have I seen anything like them before. 'Nor someone with a mask over his face like that, but then again I suppose that's another story yet again."

She glanced over at the other man, whom she still hadn't properly introduced herself to. "You know, I think that may have been the man with the raven perched on his head from before...he was the one who opened the door. Then again, who knows...I'm sure whoever runs this old dump certainly wouldn't mind a few people tidying up, even if we do plan to board on his property..."

..Luaxanna..

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:53 pm
((Aww crud, I didn't even notice that you had posted before me...Anyhow, I've got to get up tomorrow morning, so I probably aught to hit the sack. Just figure Xi will help out with the cleaning and all that stuff, however far you guys get without me. See you guys soon...I'm having a freind over from where I used to live so I won't be on much until...uh...further notice? I'll try and get on though, I'm sure she won't mind. 'Night!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:55 pm
((No no, We want people like you who post a lot!))

"Well....I guess you can always clean up the place to gain a few good points from the master!" he said to the Masked-Man. Then, he turned towards the other girl that was in the doorway.
"A guy with a Raven....It rings a bell, but I can't seem to remember where I saw him......"

Zemblanity Insomnia

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:57 pm
((-points up at edited post-
See you guys soon!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:08 pm
((Alright then ^^ Oh and night Luaxanna))

"Yes the mask on my face is another story indeed and that one you wont get out of me anytime soon. A warning for the future, dont touch my mask or my dolls."

Vincent shook his head at the thought of the man who had open the door. If he was the owner than he seemed very disorganized. He sighed and looked to Campbridge.

"Have you found any cleaning supplies around here? We may as well get started."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:14 pm
Campbridge was a little disappointed that he couldn't take the little doll in his arms anymore. But hey, they were the man's, not his.
"Hum...Cleaning supplies eh?...I don't really know... Hum...This place looks like a mess...I wonder if there are even cleaning supplies around here... Maybe we should look around a little? Or find someone who knows about it," he told him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:35 pm
((Ok i hope this works XD))

Vincent looked to his dolls.

"Trae and Crice go find some cleaning supplies for us, please."

The dolls nodded and ran off. Trae went one way while Circe went another. Vincent meanwhile walked back the way they came and went outside. He found a old bucket, he brought it back into the house. He filled the bucket with water from the sink. The pipes of the house creaked and groaned as the water poured from the faucet.

"Well at least we know we have water."

Vincent set the bucket full of water on the ground. Circe came back with a buch of rags and a few sponges. Trae came back with a broom in tow, it was hard for her to carry it for it was so big. Trae was more dragging the broom than anything else. Vincent walked over and grabbed the broom from Trae, who ran over to Circe.

"Shall we get started?"

He handed Xi the broom and handed Campbridge a sponge. He grabbed a sponge as well. Circe and Trae grabbed a little sponge each and waited for their orders once agian.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games