Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm
Amara looked at Sibal. "If Lucien sent you here, then that must mean he wants the book as well...well it's empty, so you have no purpose here" she said to him. Regarding his earlier statement she laughed. "I won't die...it's clear to you that I'm a live and well now Sibal, after what happened a year ago...besides that's when Amara was utilizing me...I'm not utilizing Amara, so if you will, see yourself out and we will all leave" she said to him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm
ITachi sighed and looked around. HE saw dante appear and didnt do anything. He knew fighting dante again would be a pain he would leave it to lucien if it came to blows. HE was wondering where dante was as he doubted things would have gotten so out of hand in the city if dante was there to lead his team. From all the explosions he judged that wasnt the case. " so are we just going to head back to the hotel for the day then or do we have other orders?" asked Itachi. HE didnt mention dante as he he knew there was no need to mention the obvious.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm
Sibal just looked at Amara, he didn't understand the concept of humor, her laughter and snide attitude fell against a shell. " You were shot in the chest, not exactly 100% fatal blow. " He just stayed where he was. " You're orders mean nothing, the way you talk and your body language suggests you're a very self centered person. You give orders as if you were the highest, mightiest person in the world, isn't it a human saying that goes, the dog that barks the loudest has the weakest bite? " His voice was monotone, it wasn't that he had a lack of interest in anything that was going on he just always talked like that. " I wasn't sent here to fight, I was sent to retrieve a book, and I will do just that, as you have stated the book is blank and therefore serves no purpose. "

Dante just smiled a little. " I see, well it has been a pleasure. " His body dispersed into mist vanishing from the rooftop.

Lucien just sighed a little. He looked down at Anya. leaping down towards the ground a few inches from the ground he pushed his body up with a telekinetic pulse stopping him from hurting himself. He landed infront of Anya. and said. " I can understand that yo don't like me, and believe me I'm not looking to make you my friend but if you can't follow orders, or work with me then get the f*** out of here, I have no place for people who have superiority issues. " He stood square to her and said. " If you still have anger, feel free to hit me a few times, if it'll stop your constant pms I'll take it for the team. "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 pm
Anya's eyes narrowed. She was pissed off now. "Superiority issues!? I have superiority issues!? You're one to talk!" she snapped, "You're the one who never misses a chance to flaunt your f***ing 'knowledge' at the rest of the world! I'd gladly follow the orders of someone who doesn't treat his team like they were pawns in his little game of f***ing chess!" Anya's voice slowly rose as her anger did. She'd had it up to here with Lucien's treatment her and even the rest of their team. "And what team are you talking about anyway? You treat us like nothing but goddamn expendable objects, not people!" At this point, Anya really was about to take up Lucien's offer to beat him to a bloody pulp. Her fists were curled so tightly that she could feel her nails digging slowly into her palms.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:48 am
L being to lazy to really make an entrance when he traveld seemingly just appeared next to Timmothy, Noah, and Ember. It wasnt teleportation but it was pretty damn close. Traveling at the speed of light made him arguably the fastest. "Sooo, we leavin em all to waterrr..orrr what? Cuz i'm peeerfectly fine with that...did use a bit much with attackin the Moli kid..." L sat crossed legged and leaned against one hand.

-------------

(k thanks)

Seeing everyone fairly allright Flo disspearsed the water cushion. Destroying their home before they had even settled down was a new one for the Night Owls. Maybe something he'd expect from the UNs but the Night OWls had been at least a bit more civil...hadnt they? Flo shook the thoughts from his head and ran toward Benkei and Nova. "You guys allright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:02 am
(They're all going to the airport to find The Night Owls. Unbeknownst to them, they aren't there.)

"Yeah, we are. If she kills them, that's good. If she doesn't that's good." Timothy assured as he continued to watch the commotion. "It's not much they can do to escape what I have planned. Remember that little charge I sent up before we got here?" He looked over to L with a confident smirk. "Well, it's been incubating. This'll be the third time I've used that move."

Mahareshi

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 am
L glanced at Timmothy silently for a moment before letting out a long sigh. "Wellll...at least it'll be quick...and saves me the trouble....though" L took on a rather unamused look enjoying messing with Tim just a little. He seemed to stare off into space twisting his hair some. "mind is a bit quicker...and nicer to look at" He spoke to himself but purposefully loud enough for the Electric elemental to hear. Slowly his eyes went back to Tim and a slow smug grin crossed his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 am
"..." Timothy at first didn't respond. He kept his eyes adamantly glued to the events below until finally, his professional side faltered. "Is it really now, L? Well, if they live, then I'll let you handle the problem with your...pride beam or whatever you call it." he retorted. Timothy cracked a sly smirk as he added,"That's why I'm still faster than you lightman."  

Mahareshi

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:41 am
L laughed some leaning fully on his hand to look at Tim. "Little brotherrr...yerrr letting yourself slipp there...and its name is simple...Big bang..." The smug grin slowly turned into a smirk. "Ohh faster than light are we? Well after we deal with the little nol hunters we'll settle that little disspute...hmph got me not being lazy an everything..." L returned his gaze down below, seeming to either go back into thought...or back into his music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:47 am
"Indeed we will big brother. Indeed we will." Even during disputes, competitions or fights, Timothy showed respect even if it took L to do so first. "Heh, you're like a cartoon L. Naming your attacks and whatnot. You shoud grow up...more." The electrokinetic found himself smiling now and to the untrained eye, he may have been seen as happy. This may have been the case. It may not. Either way, no would know except the stoic leader who closely watched the events eagerly anticipating his chance to strike.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 am
Raven
Raven’s mind was racing ahead, plotting, planning. Constantly drawing up one plan then shutting it down for another. She was not paying so much attention to the fellow members of The Fallen Phoenix, and it was almost as though they was not there.
She snapped her fingers once signalling that she had made up her mind as to what they would do “We will go to the airport…As silly as it might sound, but I do not believe they have planned out anything just yet. I think that Benjamin guy was being overly cocky in his single attack. In fact I would not be surprised if he was actually a member of the U.N.S”
She smirked and began to pace “If you think about it for a while it makes sense. What could be a better way to gain hold of the Tempanus Wiki more effectively, then to stir up your opposing teams and then set them onto each other?”

Raven stopped pacing and faced her members “Of course we will not go rushing into things. Partner up with someone who will balance out you powers well. I will head out first. You all have your cell phones right? ‘cough’ well apart from Nat” She gave him a sceptical look “Make sure you are on your feet this time around…Take a power, don’t hesitate. After all, being nothing more then a mere human is not going to help” She turned on the spot “We will need to stake out the airport, try and work out how many Night Owls there are in that one place…or U.N.S members. If you spot one or what you suspect to be one inform the rest of us immediately. If confrontation can not be helped then so be it”
Raven tied her hair back and removed her nike jacket discarding it to the floor “Well, I suppose we shouldn’t keep our friends waiting”

Nathaniel
Nathanial kept his eyes on the ground the entire time Raven had been speaking, He felt bad that he had been unable to do anything to help his other family members. His eyes narrowed in determination before he too took a bold step forwards. “This time I wont be left behind”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:00 am
((Fallen Phoenix))

Coward. Benkei thought about Nova as the other boy healed them. Healing was nice, and yes, being tossed around the room was not. But still, Nova could have done something besides sit around. Still, out of respect and habit, Benkei muttered, "Thanks." The Japanese listened to the words of Kojiro, Aaliyah, and Raven, but said nothing and simply nodded at Raven's words. He saw Flo approach them, and he nodded again. "Yeah, thanks, Flo."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:02 am
Lucien just listened, he kept a calm face and remained standing square. " You're confusing personnal emotions with the feelings of the entire team, you don't like me therefore you assume everyone else wants to blow my brains out over the floor. " He smirked a little when she thought he thought of them as pawns. " Pawns? Is that what you think? No pawns are the simple soldiers beneath you, the ones you all take your frustration out in combat practice, if I thought you were my pawns you would already be dead. Why would I take 'Pawns' as you so blantantly put it on a mission as important as this? " He listened to her last statement and shook his head. " Again all you're doing is confusing your feelings for everyone elses, tell me in what ways do I treat you like objects? Is it paying for everything you do? Giving you a home? Oh you're right maybe it's the fact that I haven't thrown you from a window yes I clearly treat you like objects. " He folded his arms and then said. " I'm running out of patience if you're going to throw a temper tantrum then do it on you're own time. Also if you hate me so much, and if you hate everything I do then why are you here? I don't make you stay, I've never forced you to stay I think you're just one o those people that likes to whine about everything in their life. "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 am
((UNS - Armand, Amaya))

Armand took a step back at Lucien's mention of the poison gas. Unlike Anya, he was not immune to it. Lucien's response was somewhat expected. True. It wasn't easy at all to get a bunch of fight loving people to... not fight. Before Armand could say anything though, Dante had appeared. He listened to the exchange between the two. For some reason, Dante seemed sad. Then, the leader of the Night Owls disappeared, and Lucien returned to addressing Anya. Too bad he didn't have a pie on him at the moment, otherwise he would have pied Anya just to keep her from yelling at Lucien again.

Meanwhile, Amaya had completely missed the point of why Anya was angry with Lucien to begin with. She looked at Itachi, when he asked the question of what they were supposed to be doing. Lucien, however, was in the middle of responding to Anya. "Umm..."

"Soo... who's up for dessert?" Armand asked randomly out of the blue.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 am
((UNS.))

The blonde lady's comments unfazed him, and he noted that she had avoided his question of why she was here. It seemed that she was familiar with him to some extent. His hand moved to her cheek and he leaned his head closer. He had noticed the dark undertone, but being the Satan Owl, he didn't care. "I don't really need your permission, do I?" he said with a leering smile. He stealthily planted a soft short kiss on her cheek. "Now, what brings you here?" he asked with a whisper, his lips close to her ears.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games