Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Pool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Allaine again blushed whe Aston carried her to their dorm, then smiled. 'I think I've found the one person, who makes me happy besides James.' she thought.

((back to the dorm!! XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:41 pm
The Lord Grey

User Image

The Lord Grey sat in the corner of the pool grounds. Atop an armchair, underneath an umbrella. His beaufiful features only accented by the weather around him. His glowing white hair tied loosely in a neat knot behind his head, draping down to his back. A table next to him, supporting a cool refreshment. He read a book as he sat, sipping his drink and enjoying the beautiful weather. The sun was gorgeous, as it always was, the water looked prestine, as it always was. As his drink started to show signs of being no more, an attractive girl came over towards him. Her smile never left her face as she asked him if he would like another drink, a feeble blush escaping her mind and displaying itself upon her face. He smiled, inward, at her reactions. It was to be expected. He recieved this type of reaction so often now. He, however, did not believe it due to his looks. No, more of his aura in his opinion caused this reaction. He was different from other people, and other people realized this. He walked in a different manner. He spoke differently. It is only nature's tendancy for somebody like him to become the object of another's sexual desires. But this girl mattered nothing to neither Lord Grey or the rest of the planet. He merely nodded as she asked her question and continued to read his book. The girl sulked away gloomily in result of his stoic responce to her. But it mattered not...

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 am
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian led Ace to the pool, still covered in food. He smiled and turned around then spread his arms out wide. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're here!" he said.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 am
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

He looked around and looked bored. "So...awesome!" he yelled with enthusiasm. "Hmm...to cheerful sounding, hahahaha. Anyways, cool pool, I might just take a dip." he stated. Then he looked around. "You think I can find some clean trunks here?" he asked curiously. So, he started wondweing around the pool.  

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 pm
"Yeah, there's a small store over there." Damian said and pointed to a small shop that had all the esential needs for fun in a pool. He paused and remembered that Ace didn't know what he was and began to smile deviously. "Hey, wanna see something cool?" he asked, tilting his head innocently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace looked at his smile and he looked worried. "Sur- wait a minute, are you trying to push me in the pool?" he asked. He got close to Darrien and looked at little pouty for a moment.  

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:05 pm
Damian blinked and scratched his head. "I had another idea, but I like your's more!" he snickered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace looked terrified and tried to get away from him, but he fell on his butt. "Ouch my butt!" he said angrily. Then he started butt sliding near the little shop. "Come on now just a little closer!" he said with urgency in his tone.  

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm
And just like that, Damian disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "Oy, need something, eh?" the shopkeeper asked as he looked at the boy that was sliding over to the shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

"Uh, yeah, I need some swimming trunks and a towel." he saids slightly. Then he looked back to see Darien was there. He scratched his chin and stop up, feeling his butt was wet. "Dang it my butt is wet." he pat his butt sadly. Suddenly, Ace started to pull out some money. "How much is it?"  

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:20 pm
The shopkeeper only smiled, took the money, and picked Ace up. "Since you're wet, we might as well toss ya in the pool, eh?" he laughed, his voice sounding a lot like Damian's. The shopkeeper tossed Ace into the pool and doubled over, laughing. A cloud of smoke engulfed the shopkeeper, turning him into Damian.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace flew in the pool and looks annoyed. Then he pops up and takes a breathe then swishes his hair. "Whatever, so you drew me in the pool, it's time for me to shine." he stated slyly. Ace got out of the pool and took off his shirt, showing off his 12 pack. Slowly, he started posing, "Well, since I had my dip in surprise, let's go some where else." he said smirking. Then he decided to leave his friend laughing and go to the park."I'm going to the park dude." he started walking off there.  

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:45 pm
Damian laughed. "Better put your shirt back on before the girls go wild!" he called out and laughed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 pm
john walked into the pool area he never realy liked water but his mother made him swim every now and then he was in good shape so he was not scared to take of his shirt to show a 6 pack from his pre-military training he did with his dad but he just went over to a chair sat down and looked around at every one" wow there are some good looking girls here" he said still scaning the area  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items