Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 pm
Ruby Shelton and Ryan Ontario

Both Ruby and Ryan looked at Dahvie. "How's that?" Ryan asked. Ruby sipped her tea again, taking her hand off of Ryan's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie shrugged a little. "You're both vey shy, quiet, and have emotional stories." he said casually.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Both of them looked at each other, then nodded. Ryan fiddled with his ring a little then stopped. Ruby sipped her tea nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie sat there for a moment in the slence then he quickly covered his mouth. "I said something stupid again, didn't I?" he said quickly. He then put his hands down and sighed a little. "I'm apologies." he then said quietly.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:36 pm

"It's alright." Ruby said quickly as she put her cup back down on the table. Ryan nodded in agreement. Ruby then whispered something in Ryan's ear. He nodded with a calm look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie sat there once more feeling stupid. He sighed and stood up. "I'm getting more coffee." he said as he walked off. "And this is why I have no friends." he muttered to himself on fluient french. He ordered his beverage.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Ruby felt bad. Ryan noticed this and hugged her. She grabbed onto him and started crying. She put her head onto his shoulder. He rubbed her back and got her some tissues from his pocket. He gave them to her and she wiped her eyes. She calmed down enough to talk, but she didn't really want to. "I just feel bad." "Why?" Ruby hesitated before saying, "He.....seemed very upset. What did I do?" Ryan sighed and replied, "I don't know."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie paid and walked back to his seat with his coffee. He sat and looked at Ruby and Ryan. "What is wrong?" he asked as he put his cup down.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 pm

"Ruby noticed that you seemed.......upset and she doesn't know what to do. I think she considers you a friend." Ryan answered back. "She's calming down. Why don't you ask her?" He was hopeful. Ruby looked at Dahvie and wiped tears away. "Did I do something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked confused then looked at Rudy. "Whatno......no you didn't." he said as he shook his head lightly.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm

"That's comforting to know. But you seemed upset when you went up to the counter. Is something wrong?" Ruby replied. Ryan let go of her and she pulled away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie shook his head. "Nothing....I'm perfectly fine." he said then smiled a tiny smile.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Ruby smiled and sipped her tea. Ryan smiled as well. Then Ruby put down the cup and took out her flute again. "Want to hear another?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie nodded and leaned on the table. "aLL this flute playing will make me crash." he teased a little.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Ruby laughed a little bit. Ryan laughed as well. Once they calmed down, Ruby took out the flute from the case and put it together. "I'll play a short one." She smiled.

((Crud. Gotta go. Parents want me to go to bed. I'll be back on as soon as I can.))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games