Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:01 pm
"Morning hun" she said softly smiling at him and ran her hand threw his long black hair  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 pm
He smiled as he moved her lime green hair out of her face. "Morning indeed"  

Metal criminal minds

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm
"Yeah" she said smiling she kissed his neck softly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 am
Ying woke up after the meet with the neighbours and tea at his own house and he was now waiting outside for his new neighbour, he thought that since he's new he might not have any friends so might as well make him a friend.  

YingBlanc

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:29 am
Axel walked out of his house looking over his schedule. He frowned trying to memorize when each of them was.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:57 am
"Hey Axel, remember me...i just live down the road, thought i might as well walk with you to school if that's ok with you" smile "and for the schedule you probably have the same as me, most the school has anyway" xd  

YingBlanc

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am
Axel smirked and stuffed the paper into his pocket. "Yeah, I remember ya. And if we have similar classes that will make things all the easier."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 pm
MILES WOLFE

EYE COLOR: Green (Emerald)
HAIR/FUR COLOR: Blue
ANIMAL RACE: Red Fox
PERSONALITY: Cocky, Stuborn, Serious, Playful, Flirty, and Outgoing
DESCRIPTION: Miles wears a brown bomber jacket with a black T-shirt underneath, a pair of blue jeans (made so that his tail can fit through a hole in the back) and brack sneakers. . Hes very young, thin, and attractive. He can best be described as a loner, and if it were for the fact that he kicked that one kids a** hed be quite the ladies man.
BIO: Miles lived in Detroit for most his life, as a kid he was picked on alot until one day he snapped and beat the crap out of the class bully. since then one's ever messed with him, but at the same time evryone was too afraid to try to approach him for any reason. So Miles eventually became a loner. 5 months ago his parents were murdered, he took the life insurance money, bought a car, and moved away. Now he's finally decided to settle down and try to start his life over.
STATS:
Strength: 6
Cunning:6
Looks:7
Cordination:6

Miles walked out of his house examining his scedule, "Man I always get stuck with the s**t classes" Miles took a quick glance at his car, a 1970's yellow Dodge Torino with black racing stripes, perfectly shined and polished with an expert's touch (Hmmm...The school isnt that far, and If I walk maybe I could make some friends on the way. Friends...I like the thought of that) After walking for a few minutes Miles saw a couple of kids walking (OCC: Axel and Ying), (Well...this is what I was looking for) Miles calmly walked up to the too with a confident smile, "Hey guys, you heading to school? Im new in town and was just wondering if I walk with you because I still dont know the neighborhood that well"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 am
Ying listens to the fox in front of him and after says "sure you can tag along, that ok with you Axel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 am
Axel shrugged. "Don't see why not."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
"Thanks, Oh hey, I never told you my name. My name's Miles Wolfe, I just bought that old house down the road"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 pm
Name: Kit Klawson
orientation: gay
User Image  

Kit_Klawson

Kit_Klawson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 pm
Kit walked around the school until he found his locker. He looked up at his top row locker and sighed. "It figures I would have one on the top row." Kit was a late bloomer, short even for a fox. Of course it didnt help that he had skipped a grade when he was younger. He reached up and opened his locker, unloading his bag. As he reached up, his jacket rose up his back, revealing scars that left lines in his fur and bruises. He hurriedly pulled his jacket down in the back and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm
Huntress looked around her cast on her wrist was a bright green "Hmmm" she thought listing to her music  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 am
Akira had woken up late but still dashed to school showing up with still plenty of time left. Still full of energy and walked around excited seeing if anyone was here the second day. The lioness blinked in confusion "Do you think waking up at 4 AM is a bad thing? looks like im late no ones here"! The tiny voice replied and Akira sprung out in aw "Oh! thats why! im not late at all just early"!. She then sneaked through the halls pretending to be a spy "Super Awesome Akira is on the case to fine the evil Dr. flufflenuffles! and i think i see him now"! Akira had spotted Kit and moved quietly towards and then lunged "I got you now Dr. flufflenuffles"!! the lioness pounced on the back of kit sending him down to the floor.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games