Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:12 am
Shadow just watched he wasn 't as sociable as the others, so he just kept his head on a swivel so to speack as he looked from thr cave to Jeff and the gryphon, he remain silent the whole time  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 am
Sunshine chuckled slightly at the fox's question. "I'm an aardwolf," she said cheerily. "We're a sort of hyena." She smiled at him.

----------------///---------------

"Alright then, Bakher." Jeff smiled, showing his crooked teeth. He liked this gryphon already. "I hear you happened to kill yourself a unicorn, and I sort of owe a rat some bones. Do you suppose we could work out some sort of trade for the carcass after the meat has been finished?"  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 am
Asiril's tail flicked as he considered the though, "I see, yer pretty cute" He remarked cheerily. He looked at the odd hybrid of hyena and wolf and mused to himself she belonged here more then he species wise. The thought nearly made him chuckle to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 am
((lol she's not a hybrid. Aardwolf is an actual hyena subspecies. They're actually about the size of a fox, white with brown stripes, and a long fluffy mane and tail.))

The small hyeness blushed under her fur. "Why thank you, Asiril, " she said. "But you might want to be careful of Jeff if he suspects you're trying to steal me." She giggled jokingly and nudged his shoulder with her paw.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 am
(( I know, but that's what Asiril, would think. I googled them their adorable))
Asiril nodded, yet blinked at her paw, turning his head to the side, "...steal..you?" He blinked, not understanding the concept.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 am
Shadow rolled his eyes as he closed his eyes as he just listened now, he slowly went to sleep  

Metal criminal minds

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 am
Seeing that everyone was preoccupied, Larka scampered off deeper into the cave. The sweets were gone, but she still had the flavor in her mouth, and that took her cheerfully all the way through winding tunnels and a few drops to reach where she'd wanted.

The she-Wolf grinned as she looked over one of the mineral pools in the mountain. She edged toward the water and stared at the colors. Somehow, they managed to glow despite being in darkness. The walls around the pond held crystals which also shone with color.

She loved it here; it was so beautiful. She sat by the water's edge and reminisced. Her eyes drifted shut as her thoughts wandered to her past.

She could see her Pack again. HER Pack. The one she was Alpha of. They respected and loved her. She always led them in the right direction, even if that direction was never known of before.

She was playing with the pups when he came up behind her. She saw the shadow and smelled the scent. She knew who it was, so she turned around to greet him happily. What she received was a complete shock to her. Her neck was between his jaws. He kept pressing harder and harder. She couldn't breathe. Her vision was going. All she remembered seeing was his enraged eyes and the tearful eyes of the pups frozen with fear.

They betrayed her. Because of him. He convinced them she was bad. They tore into her like she was a caribou after they were being starved for weeks. She begged and pleaded, her leader status ripped away in mere seconds. They didn't remember her as a strong alpha. Now, she was just a battered b***h who needed to leave. They didn't want her anymore. As a parting gift, HE clawed her face, to remind her and anyone else of the damage that was done.

To remind her that she didn't belong. To remind her that they would remember. So she could never return.

Larka panted as she lay on her side. Her mind reeled and the dream continued.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 am
Asiril was awaiting the reply when he watched Larka walk off, he looked to Sunshine and gave her a nod, "excuse me." He felt wrong for rudely rushing off in mid conversation but it seemed something was wrong with Larka, he wanted to help. Yet alas, he attempted to follow her scent, but thus was not his strong suit. He awkwardly walked around, nose rubbing against the ground not knowing the cavern, his ears straining for even the slightest sound of her.
After some traveling and a few turns of loosing the trail he started down a way where he heard water, he surmised there must be a pond of some sort formed in the cave. Unfortunately as he traveled more of his thoughts flashed through his mind, yet the sound made him cautious. Creeping silently with a trained stealth as he peaked into the room.

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:55 am
Shadow sighed as he opened his eyes looking around the cave he was in and sighed as he sat up, the memories of him being forced from his Pack, he sighed as he thought of the site of his Father clawing at him as he backed away scared and confused, he sighed as he lied down again "Just try and forget" hr told himself  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 am
She was running now. Through trees. She could hear howls and barks of the hunt behind her. They intended to literally run her out or run her down. Despite her injuries, she ran. She had to leave or she would die.

Her breath came out as hard pants as her feet drummed into the ground to take her further and further away.

Relief flooded her body when she heard the howl for retreat. They were done. She was out of the territory and she was no longer their problem.

She dragged herself to a hole between a tree and the ground. She fell into the opening and passed out.

When she gained consciousness again everything felt as if it were on fire. She yelped in pain and a cool voice greeted hers. It was him. Not the one who ran her out of her Pack, the one who betrayed her. This one was kinder, gentler.

He loved her and she loved him. He wasn't Wolf, but that didn't matter to her.

Larka's whimpers turned into soft murrs. Her once frantic motions turned calm as her dream persisted.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 am
He sighed as he got up looking around he sighed as he walked out of his cave, he streched for a bit as he looked "Where?" he shook his head"Maybe the mineral pool" he said as he walked into the cave looking to see Sunshine, he just nodded as he walke on he looked as he slowly dropped down  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 pm
"I see no problem with that...Its not like I have much usage for the bones myself..."
He idly rubbed the pouch were he had the Unicorn ivory, and wondered if he should mention it. He was feeling sort of generous, but so far his den in the mountains was a little sparse... He reached into the pouch and carefully pulled out the flawless ivory shaft and laid it down.

"would this help you in your trade with the rat? and what would you be willing to trade in return?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm
Jeff chuckled rather coldly. "Now that, my friend, is worth ten times more than the thing I traded for." He motioned toward his watch, so the gryphon could see. "I haven't the means to pay you for it, nor the will to take it from you. No, it's yours. I'd keep it to myself if I were you. Otherwise humans might attack you for it on a raid."
The maned wolf lay down and stretched himself out in the sun next to his new friend, yawning lazily. After a few moments he added, somwhat awkwardly, "And by the way, sir, thank you for bones. Rat will be much pleased. Then maybe I can get Squirrel to tan the hide for me. It would be a gift for Sunshine."
He closed his eyes and smiled, appearing asleep if it weren't for the alert angle of his pricked ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm
"heh. They can try...."
Bakher played with the long shaft for a moment, twirling it between his talons like a baton, before replacing it in the pouch. He'd figure a use out for it later... Possibly a decoration for his den? He briefly considered taking a nap, as the others seem to have done, but napping in the daytime was something he disliked. He looked around; everyone save the hyena and the tall wolf had left. He wondered if he should explore the dark depths of the cave before him; He liked to see what sort of stuff he could find in them. He didn't want to enter without being invited in though, seeing as people were using it to live in; That would be rude, and he prided himself on his manners. He sighed, and laid his head down again.

- Not a lot to do with almost everyone gone...-  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 pm
After Larka had left to venture into the cave, Sunshine found it best to leave her alone. She knew what the beauty of the crystal cavern meant to her friend, and she didn't want to interrupt. So instead she exited the cave to go and find out what her mate was up to. She found him sitting outside talking to the gryphon and happily trotted over to join them.
"Hey, Jeff," she said happily. And to the gryphon she added, "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think we've been properly introduced. My name's Sunshine." She wagged her tail at the thought of having found a new friend, especially one as beautiful as this beast.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games