Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hunting Forest ( For Vampires) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:15 pm
Alex sunk the blade into the ground, milliseconds after she disappeared. "Maybe next time I'll actually try." He said, yawning. The armor disappeared, as did the sword. "Calm down." he said to Allaine. "Next time, they'll die." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm
Allaine shivered and dropped her blade. "She killed my brother... I'm going to do MUCH more than kill them. I'm Allaine by the way and the one who just died was my older twin brother, James.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Alex sighed. "I'm Alexander, but you can just call me Alex, I'd prefer if you did." He said. "Anyways, I don't think he's dead. Miri said something about bringing her friend's friend back to life, what's to say she didn't do the same for James?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:33 am
Allaine clenched her fists tighter and sighed. "I really hope so... I wouldn't have been the same without my twin." she said softly as her eyes glowed and tears streamed down. "Oh.. He's okay.. I can sense his spirit."  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:13 pm
Sehla shook her arm, letting blood fall on the ground. She sniffed the air "Hm..Miri's dorm is that way..." She uttered to herself and walked away, towards the dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:26 pm
Before Sehla left, Allaine wrapped the wound on Sehla's arm with a clean cloth. "I hope he's safe." she said softly.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm
Rose's footsteps where muffled by the forest floor and she clutched her little novel to her chest. All she wanted to do was find a quiet place to read! This was a mistake.... she had made a wrong turn and now she had no idea where she was. There was something wrong about this forest...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:07 pm
A shadowy being walked from the darker parts of the forest, eventually taking on more human features, though he looked bruised and cut up. That was Desmond, the shadow person. Eventually, he saw a person holding a book and just had to ask the all-too-famous question, "Hey, why are you here?"  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:37 pm
Rose jumped "I- I got lost." Her voice shook, what was this stranger doing in these creepy woods?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 pm
The boy nodded. "It seems to happen quite a lot around these parts." He said, which was true. I seemed that the only people who came to these parts were vampires, demons or people who were just lost. "Anyways, my name's Desmond."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alice Star007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:26 pm
MMH IM NOT so hungry i said to myself im Summer  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 pm
She eyed him nervously "I'm Rose."  

My Paper Rose

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:13 pm
Desmond smiled slightly, though it was at nothing in particular. "Good to meet you." He said, sinking into the shadows and appearing a bit closer. He was tired from forcing himself back into a human form, so he didn't feel like walking. He offered his hand for her to shake.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:17 pm
She smiled and shook his hand. He was charming, in a dark gentlemanly way, though his hand was freezing and when she let go of his hand it was all she could do not to warm up her hand with her breath.  

My Paper Rose

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm
Desmond suddenly realized just how cold he actually was, because her hand felt incredibly warm, which was odd. "This isn't exactly a safe place, you know." He said, looking around as if to be sure nothing was watching them.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff