Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:20 pm
"That's a very hypocritical statement,Mr.Nero. " She said,dropping her arms.
"You flirt all the time! Calling every girl you see 'toots'. Giving them that smile of yours,teasing them,using that cunning accent of yours! You're either saying you hate yourself or that you don't like a challenge." She smiled,holding up her three fingers that she counted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm
Blue flames rushed down Coyote's arms and to his finger tips. The azure flames danced playfully as he touched the wound, its closing up and seemingly being erased into particles of sand, leaving only fresh new skin in its place. He smiled kindly as he gently touched the girl's cheek. He then dissapeared into the sand and appeared overlooking the other two. His azure eyes looking both of them over as the sunlight perfectly complimented his bronze skin, platinum blond hair, and deep, ancient azure eyes.  

Leo Domino

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm
"I know I flirt, I'm a god!" Nero shot back. "And there's only room enough for one flirt, moi!" he said and jammed his thumb into his chest. He paused once he felt someone watching him and looked over to see a boy watching them. "What is it, bub?" he snapped, his accent fading away, and turned back to Mae. "See? I don't use 'toots' on everyone, toots."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm
Coyote cocked his head and looked at the god with slight agitation, "So hysa ec hud pip nadyntat kut." he said while his azure eyes ignored the man and looked at the woman. He dissapeared into a sand cloud before reforming on the ground and walking beside the women, "Not all gods are flirts..." he said despite his appearance was almost hypocritical. He was amazingly handsome and well groomed and had unique features that made himself seem to handsome to exist. Just one look and one would understand why he never flirted, it was because he didnt need too  

Leo Domino

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:52 pm
"I said every girl,Nero. I don't care if your a god or a peasant,being a flirt isn't always a good thing! " Mae yelled back. Boy,this guy could really test her nerves. She could see the guy above her.
"Excuse me for yelling, but this floozie over here doesn't know when to just chill and pick one girl. Or at least respect one," She said angrily,trying not to look at Nero and his annoying face.
And to think i was going to kiss him!
"I understand that." She said to the guy. She glanced at him up and down, he was very attractive. Maybe too attractive. Made Mae feel a little too low on levels.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:56 pm
"Oh pee-shaw, Sandman!" Nero fumed at the boy. "I count looks as flirting!" he said. He could be just as gorgeus if he changed into his full god form, but at least he was trying to keep up with today's generation!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm
When he was called a sandman Coyote's eyes seemed to get distant and withdrawn, He looked at the girl and smiled kindly, ""The thing is that some gods are different than others, in personality and strength." He said to both the girl and the man. He yawned and as he did his long extended upper and lower canines shown and his pupil's became slit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm
Mae rolled her eyes at Nero.
"Jealous,I see.." She cooed.
She turned her focus to the guy again," I know,but his flirting makes me..." She mumbled the last few words,not letting them hear her words.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 pm
]

Mayu looked down then sneezed. She fell back to the ground and just sat there staring at nothing.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm
"Jealous?" Nero gasped, as if Mae had just uttered a dark curse. "I am not jealous!" he fumed. He could feel his old godly self coming back; his jet black hair gaining a few golden highlights. He looked back at the other god and raised an eyebrow. "Ok? So you're the Sandman and Wolfman. Whoop-di-freakin'-do." he muttered, unimpressed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:47 pm
"Im much more than that..." coyote said looking at the man. "I am...much more important than what you can comprehend." Coyote smirked at the man, "Are you the dog of annoyance or perversion perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm
Nero's eyebrow twitched at the boy. He clenched his jaw, crossed his arms, and turned his back to the boy. "Mmmmmaybe." he huffed then looked back at the boy and dramatically pointed at him. "And just who are you that's so high and friggin' mighty?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm
Mae rolled her eyes at Nero.
His childish angry amused her.
"You can get it bit jealous.." She mumbled to herself,hoping he didn't hear.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm
A gust of wind circled Mae and pulled her towards the young god. "Say that again, toots?" he hissed, his hair turning more and more golden then jet black.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:11 pm
Mae eyes grew big for a second,not expecting him to react so harshly.
"I...said look at these fellas and their godly selves.." She lied,playfully pushing his shoulder.
She looked at his hair, narrowing her eyes, and stepped closer.
"What's with the change?" , She twirled a lock of his hair around her finger,"black to blond?"
Without notice or concern, she dropped her hand down by lightly caressing his face.
"What are you? Some dragon ball Z kid?"
Mae's eyebrow rose in curiosity.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas