Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC = The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's Your Dream Job?
  Chef
  Vet
  Artist for video games/comics/whatever
  Rock Star
  Other (Please comment and let us know!)
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:14 pm
My dear Friends. It is to my great dismay, that I must inform you that our beloved RP, The Sexy Bunny Allegiance, has been deleted. Someone with corrupt mind and black heart destroyed our RP. *sniff* It's not right.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 am
Luckily, I remember where we left off. It's about time we begin season two of the Sexy Buny Allegiance.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 pm
******** moron... God, the person who did that is an idiot! I hope you guys aren't as angry as I am right now...

Anyhow, where do you guys think we should go, next? Sean and I were thinking of going two years into the future, where Yami has control over almost everything, and we all train and stealthily take out Yami's bases and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:40 pm
Actually Stray, having Yami become total overload right away wasn't my idea. Call me selfish and single minded but I wanted to introduce a few new things. Idk. Anyway, I'll get another batch of Amos going.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 am
Another batch of Amos? Like he's some kind of pastry? XD

Anyhow, what did you have in mind? I think having Yami almost complete his quest of world domination would push the story along further. The group would have to train harder/period, and we could travel they could travel the world as they go about their training. Yami could have strongholds in several areas, and we could all take them down, while meeting other characters and discovering what's happened in the two years that they've been stuck in the wormhole.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:09 pm
Well Yami does have to take over some time. I mean, how are we going to do the last rp if Yami hasn't taken over? Alex and I said that Suki will be the one leading the next rp and they have to go to Heaven or something to actually retrieve Shina herself.

.0. Suki and Shina meeting each other? Whoa... And as for the random child idea, hows that suppose to happen?  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 pm
Ok. Let me get a few things straight. I know I'm not running the show but I need to voice a few things.
1. The time warp won't really affect anyone as far the heroes go. Yami however is affect. When the heroes get thrown two years into the future he gets sucked back to regular time where he then's plot world domination. When everyone comes to the future they find that the world is at war with Yami and his forces. Now let just say this, things have become VERY advance since aliens have begun cooperating with humans to fend off Yami. The setting will be kinda like Gears of War in how the world is trying to hold on to civilization. But we'll get out of that as soon we all have a power-up episode and travel to far east to meet Amos' master and fight off Yami's forces along the way.
2. We actually could have Suki's child be real. He/she would have to come from the far future though. It'd be like Terminator. One way trip.
3.What's this about Suki leading and going into Heaven?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 pm
Just a few points. :'P

We could have the Time Warp affect them. How could traveling through a wormhole in time not affect you at all? It doesn't really matter, since this is purely fiction, but we should consider this as a chance for growth and change.

I think the idea of aliens is a bit too sci-fi for this role play. There's another subforum for that. razz
I mean, the introduction of aliens would give us some nice variety, but I don't think society is going to change too much in just two years. We have to take economy, social issues, and all that good stuff into account. It's just a role play, though.

I've never seen Terminator, so I don't know what you're talking about, but, if the characters aren't changing while they're in the wormhole, then that must mean that they're bodies are stuck in the present while they're propelled into the future. Suki won't be present to give birth to a child. The child could come back from the distant future to meet Suki in the near future?

And the third and final Sexy Bunny role play will be lead by Suki. Shuhan's good and cursed sides will be in heaven and hell, respectively, and we're planning that the group of this role play have to travel to heaven to get Shuhan's good side for help with something.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:57 pm
Well That not exactly how I see it happening. To me, entering the wormhole sound like just walking through an open door. Another thing is how would the growth and change occur when it's just the character's skipping time through without being affected by it. i'm sure everyone wants to....never mind I think I just now found what you meant. But what keeps popping up in my head is drastic changes. Which I have a slight problem with.

The aliens thing I don't think of as major. True, not much happens two year, but when you throw extraterrestrials into the mix, sky's the limit! Need an example? Gurren Lagaan had 'probability missiles'....MISSILES THAT CHANGE PROBABILITY!!! THAT'S @&#&#xIN;G IMPOSSIBLE!!! (Even by ANIME standards!) And I know the sci-fi thing is an issue, but I'm not talking about going Mass Effect or Gundam Wing. I'm just talking about interaction. Earth's technology would still look the same but a lot more hi tech. It's one one those things you really say WTF to. Like Naruto. People claiming to be ninjas, using bladed weapons and magic, and and still having computers and whatnot.

Your last sentence answers the question.

And finally, what will happen to everyone else?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:45 pm
Of course, there wouldn't be any drastic changes. If Dak uses ice, walking through a wormhole in time wouldn't give him electricity powers. That's just silly. razz

Gurren Lagann's different, though. The more Simon grew in courage and power, the more was possible for him through Lagann. Lagann was the catalyst that made the impossible possible. We could have technology change a good bit, since Yami would be in power and he's a super-genius, he could definitely do that. And he'd have the resources to do it, with all his lackeys and economic influence.

Derp. That works, I suppose.

Uh... Well, if some people want to use the same character's in the third role play that are in this one, they could, I guess. We just can't have the same, exact cast.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:00 pm
Well then I guess my only beef is Yami owning damn near the whole world. That sounds like it clashes with one of my ideas. One being Gene opening a mercenary corp. That really sounds like something would not go hand in hand with Yami.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:48 pm
So... it seems like everything is planned hm?  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:29 pm
Yup yup! I want to hear all of Sean's idea, though. Like, what the group will do and how it might affect Yami.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:46 pm
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................... Alright then. And how about something to do with Yami and Suki? Because of the blood going into his system or something... Like their linked.

Or... Suki could somehow have Yami's child. .0.
Sooo totally didnt write anything above this. Nope.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:19 pm
Well what I mean by clash is that the heroes could have a small bit of down time and relax in Gene's new swanky Merc Corp. But with the whole Yami owning the 95% of the world, that sounds like the tension is still on. We need to get back to homey comedy stuff Stray.

And Gaby...just...no..Yami and Suki? I can see a Suki clone, but not a baby.

Also, please watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCSJwlYqwIU&feature=related  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff