Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Adrian smiled to himself. 'At least she knows the truth now.'
'It's not like it'll matter.'
'What do you mean?'
'James is coming. He knows you have it.'
{{Kk, night!!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy clung to Adrian's shirt and laughed as they swung back and forth in the ride. She screamed when they reached the top, and giggled uncontrollably as the ride stopped and they hopped off. 'I like that ride.' she smiled, her hair a mess again.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:40 pm
Adrian chuckled, pulling her to the side. "Come here," he rumbled. Working his deft fingers into her hair, he quickly worked the blonde mess into an elegant braid. "There, and it won't fall out unless you take it apart yourself. It's funny; out of all the things Michaela taught me at the Met, what I had to do when her hair person was out stuck."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy toyed with a curl dropping by her ear, and she smiled. 'It's pretty. Thank you.' she kissed him, her arms wrapped around him. Pulling away, she yawned, a tired look on her face. 'Adrian, what's a Companion?' she asked once more.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm
Adrian rubbed her back, comtemplating whether or not he should tell her. Finally, he made up his mind. "A Companion is the permanent lover of a Rider. They are the Rider's soulmate and will live with them for as long as they live."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy's eyes went wide, and she blushed. 'Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.' she thought, imagining a future with him. 'A-and when the Companion dies?' she asked, biting her lip.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm
'They don't,' he thought, but only shook his head. "I can't tell you. All I can say is as long as the Rider lives, so does his Companion."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy nervously shuffled from one foot to the other, gazing at his face. She adjusted her shirt a bit to make her more comfortable, but couldn't help the giant goofy grin on her face. 'Romantic.' she said, feeling rather stupid.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm
"I guess you could say that." Adrian started for another ride, Amy in tow. "I'm still young enough that I don't have one yet. None of us have really found our Companion yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'I'd be your Companion.' Amy thought, part of her wishing he could hear her thoughts. She blushed and said aloud 'Adrian, are you trying to be like your father and wait for God knows how long to.. you know..' she mused, keeping eye contact with him.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 am
Spap

Adrian ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "My dad...he wasn't a virgin when he married Mum. He was a born-again virgin. He wanted her to know that he was waiting. I'd like to wait until marriage, but seeing as Riders can't marry, I'm going to wait until my Companion shows up. You never know who they are, only other Riders can tell. It's weird, but that's how it is." He grabbed her hand and started playing with her fingers. "I shouldn't even be thinking about it right now. At this moment, finding an heir should be my main concern."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Oh.' Amy said, an obvious look of disappointment on her face. 'So he doesn't see me as a Companion?' she thought, looking away from his eyes. 'I thought Riders lived forever.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:57 am
God, I want to ask her right now. But I can't, I have to get another Rider's blessing and put her through the test. Gah, I don't want to wait!' Adrian pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "Riders live as long as they need to. You know, why don't we go visit Famine? I'm sure he'd love to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'O-okay.' she stuttered, taking his hand in hers. 'Is he another Rider, like you?' she asked, surprised they might all live in the same area.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:19 pm
"Yeah, but Grigorii actually lives here. I'm only here to knock some sense into him, as well as spend time with you. I live in Glascow, Scotland." He started to lead her to the exit, pausing once to feel the wind around him. "But be careful. If he's in his Famine form, then he might not be very polite."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games