Welcome to Gaia! ::

All type anime! Anime convention Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)
Ranma RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:22 pm
Ranmasan
Elana_chan
*teleports out of the chains before being thrown* fine, I'll deal with you later.....

((you know, the best opponent for Elana right now would be Cologne, AKA Shampoo's great grandma))
hey hey hey carefull were ur splashin!
splashing what....this? *drenches Ranma with a 10 gallon bucket full of water* oops.... *runs to the other end of the boat* xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:40 pm
Elana_chan
Ranmasan
Elana_chan
*teleports out of the chains before being thrown* fine, I'll deal with you later.....

((you know, the best opponent for Elana right now would be Cologne, AKA Shampoo's great grandma))
hey hey hey carefull were ur splashin!
splashing what....this? *drenches Ranma with a 10 gallon bucket full of water* oops.... *runs to the other end of the boat* xd
whats cha do that for!!!!! *glares* ur gona get it now *runs after elena*  

Ranmasan
Captain

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:29 pm
catch me if you can blaugh *runs around the boat like the ball in a pinball machine*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:36 pm
Elana_chan
catch me if you can blaugh *runs around the boat like the ball in a pinball machine*

Elana-chan, becareful or you'llt- *before she can even finish, Akane falls over the edge of the boat and into the water* Glub glub glub glub! xox  

Mandy_Lockeheart

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:00 pm
I will have to bring back some spring of the drowned girl for Shampoo, and maybe she will finally see just how much I love her.
*hears the running of everyone*
Do I get any thanks for getting the wood and everything to even make this thing, after all that hard work I did, and that crazy girl tries to kill me with this very boat. The only one that seems to be greatful is Ranma, I am sure he will do something nice for me once we get back.
*adjusts his glasses*
I could send my dear mother a letter while we are in China!
*starts to write a letter for his mother*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:44 am
Mandy_Lockeheart
Elana_chan

Elana-chan, becareful or you'llt- *before she can even finish, Akane falls over the edge of the boat and into the water* Glub glub glub glub! xox
*stops and glares at moose* l\\\8looks over* AKANE!!!! *jumps in the water, and graves akane pulls, her up.*  

Ranmasan
Captain

Mandy_Lockeheart

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:57 am
*cough cough cough* Thank you Ranma. *cough*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:23 am
Mandy_Lockeheart
*cough cough cough* Thank you Ranma. *cough*
*runs over to help* hey you ok there?  

Elana_chan
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:59 pm
akane you ....ok?  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:15 pm
*nods and spits out some water* I'll be okay... I'll...go down below deck where I won't slip off the edge.  

Mandy_Lockeheart

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:20 pm
*sings a happy little tune as he continues to write his letter to his mother*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:09 pm
Mandy_Lockeheart
*nods and spits out some water* I'll be okay... I'll...go down below deck where I won't slip off the edge.
*helps her friend below and desides to stay and visit for a while* so is there anything Ranma's scared of?  

Elana_chan
Crew

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:33 pm
*folds up his letter and puts it up his sleeve*
We should be nearing the shores of China soon. I bet Ranma must be really happy right now.
*walks up to the deck and takes a look around*
Huh? I was sure we would have been closer to China by now. But all I can see is that one little island that seems to be moving towards us at a rather fast speed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:18 am
....um you do realize that it will take almost a week to get there....*notices the island*.....are you meaning to tell me that the island is moving?  

Elana_chan
Crew

Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games