Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:23 pm

"I cant thank you enough, Rin," Eli said sincerely. "I will have your corpses when things cool down," he promised. "And I have no way to get them home, could we wait here or do you want to teleport us out?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm
Rin pulled a purple ribbon around her tome, "Your friend out there is a shadow demon. Carry them outside one by one and have her open a portal to wherever you need to go, you can both carry one into the portal." she smirked, placing her book into the bookcase by the dining room table.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

"I don't really trust her," Eli said in a hushed voice. "But you've done enough, so alright." Eli gently picked his Alice up, barely able to carry her because of his injuries but he managed. He carried her out the front door to the porch, "Lena, we need a portal to Price Manor. And your girlfriend is on the floor in there," he teased, finally getting off this leash he felt like Rin had on him. Kissing up to Rin was more than a fair trade for Alice's life though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:43 pm
Lena hand grew black as she flicked it at the end of the floating land.

"There go on."

Shadow Lena walked into the house, picking up Shadow Alice not paying any attention to Rin, she picked up Shadow Alice carefully, she was her best friend she didn't want to damage her.

She flicked her hand inside of the house as another portal opened as she walked in it, it closed behind her.

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Eli stepped through the portal...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:39 am
Rin was in her attic with Yuna and Undet, looking over the saber tooth tiger bones in one of the many cages she kept in her attic, "Hmm.. i was thinking... maybe the blood of one of those shadow demons could sustain Dread. We just have to hope he can keep himself together, he might just disintegrate, one extinct feline skeleton down the drain." she said aloud to the two, mainly looking for Yuna's opinion, "I can't adhere skin and muscle to Dread, so of course we need to find a way to enable Dread to carry his own bones. Telekinesis wouldn't work, he'd have to constantly focus on carrying his bones. If i put in just enough blood, he could turn into a shadow, his bones would connect through the shadows like muscles, but if i put in too much, i could have another monsterous accident like Ame." she glanced back at Yuna with a grim expression.

Yuna softly shook her head, 'Ame had so much potential. Now she's a worthless watch dog. It was quite funny to watch her wipe out Oaplerville.' Yuna said to Rin and Undet telepathically. Yuna hopped down from the large table Rin always used for her spells and experiments, walking up to the cage Dread, the skeletal sabertooth laid lifeless in. Yuna sat and stared down at Dread, 'I think whatever we do, we must be careful. This isn't conjuration, it's reanimation, we're playing God this time. One wrong move could ruin the skeleton. In my opinion, we should experiment on the bones of another feline first.' she thought aloud, looking back up at Rin.

Rin grinned wickedly as demented little thoughts popped into her mind, "I think it's about time i recall my defected child. I can salvage the bones of Ame and the ingredients i used to make her, she's done nothing but greet guests, i find no threat in these townspeople, i need no watch dog, i have Undet. Isn't that right?" she asked, ruffling her fingers through Undet's mane. Rin picked her hat up off of the large work table in her attic, placing it on her head, "And i think it's time to recall Porcan as well. His punishment has made him become more obedient towards humans, as opposed to making him more loyal to me. This will be just great, i'll have Dread up and running by the end of the year, maybe even the end of the month. Then i can start on human reanimation." Rin clapped her hands excitedly.

Undet didn't like the sound of this all, this was a job for greater powers, picking and choosing who lives and dies. Was his master really going insane? Power turns good people into monsters. Undet walked towards the attic door, 'I will retrieve Ame,' he said, only to collapse at the door. He'd been bitten by a Korrupt spider.

Rin turned and smiled at Undet as he laid at the pull down door looking up at back Rin, "Your thoughts are too loud to keep from my ears. Perhaps it's time i recall you as well. It's a shame, really, i did love you like a child, but children must be punished when they begin to question the methods of their parents. I've created you, and it seems i've made a mistake in giving you a mind of your own, it does not work in my favor with your pure heart--" Rin paused, shooting Undet a wide grin, "You could proove to be useful," she said as she saw Undet's eyes begin to drift shut, "How do you feel about having your heart cut out?" she asked in a fakely nice tone, toying with Undet before he passed out. Rin walked up to Undet and dragged him back to her table by his tail, "Well i don't need Porcan anymore. Good hearts are easily tainted, they're frail and weak." she said, lifting the gold pelt panther onto her table.

Yuna didn't dare think or grieve over Undet, it could be seen as betrayal or weakness. Yuna walked towards the attic exit, 'Taz and Tyrant, Lady Rin needs your assistance in the closet laboratory.' she announced telepathically through the house, which was a lie, Rin was in the attic. If she wanted to kill Ame, she needed to do it quickly without witnesses. Yuna walked downstairs, listening to the pair thunder through the house, assuming they already reached the ''broom closet''. Yuna walked into the foyer and out the cat door, facing Ame who sat on the white porch bench. Without warning, without so much as a hello, Yuna telekinetically squeezed Ame's lungs, popping them instantly and killing Ame.

Ame fell off of the bench, awkwardly landing on her chest as her limp body hit the floor, having Yuna drag her away to Rin's attic. Ame was dead.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 am
Yuna dragged Ame upstairs into the attic, releasing Ame's tail from her teeth to let her drop to the floor, 'How will Dread sustain his mass outside of shadows? You said the shadows act as muscles.' Yuna asked curiously.

Rin picked up a large knife and cut into Undet's skin, slicing right down his chest, "The blood should take care of that. Shadow demons are technically shadows, but they turn to solid mass to keep from fading away and disintegrating in light. Once we have Dread, i suppose i may move into the city without a worry. I can set up shop for a nice income to fund my research, Dread will kill anyone who digs too deeply into my activities." she said, sticking her hand into Undet and feeling around for his heart, "You may leave." she offered, basically dismissing Yuna. Rin continued to salvage organs from Undet, pulling out a kidney and placing it in one of the many jars that lined her desk.

Yuna turned and left the attic, the attic steps snapped up and slammed shut, signaling Rin was busy. Yuna headed outside and sat on the edge of the floating isle, thinking about what she had done.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 am
Yuna was laying in the grass for hours, during that time Taz and Tyrant joined her to avoid the horrible smell coming from the house. Yuna and the twins watched as a portal opened in the field, two caskets flew out and clattered to the ground roughly, one after the other, the first landed hard, nearly breaking, and the second fell open, causing the body to fall out. Yuna stood up, 'Lady Rin, your bodies have arrived.' she announced, waiting for Rin to respond.

Rin opened the door to her home, looking out to see the coffins on the ground, "..Perfect." she muttered to herself, smearing blood on the knob. She left her house and walked out onto the lawn, blood dripped from her finger tips onto the porch and grass as she walked, she spent the whole day skinning the pelt and meat off of Ame's bones, and butchering Undet, pulling his organs out and jarring them for later use; it was a terrifying sight to see a young, seemingly innocent woman spattered in blood from head to toe. Rin pulled the empty coffin onto it's back, picking the decaying body up and tossing him back in, "What a good boy, if only i could've gotten more," she thought aloud, dragging one coffin inside, returning to get the second, "...Soon, perhaps." she smirked, pulling the second inside and closing the front door.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 am
In the foyer, Rin opened one coffin and pulled the body out, carrying it upstairs and down the hall to the pull down staircase leading to the attic. A small pool of blood dripped from the ceiling of the hall down onto the floor boards from the corpses of Ame and Undet in the attic, "I'll have some cleaning to do.." she muttered to herself, knowing she'd be cleaning her mess from the halls, porch, and of course the attic. She dragged the body up into the attic and dropped it to the floor, walking over to her work table with Undet still sitting on it, now simply a fleshy shell. Rin roughly pushed Undet off the table, causing Undet to bleed out further on the floor, which leaked into the study on the second floor. Rin picked up Ame's bones and set them in a large cage, leaving the door open as she picked up the human corpse Eli had gotten for her, placing it on the table. She picked up her knife and cut into the corpse, slicing the body open let out a putrid smell, which Rin was used to, she stuck her hand in and reached around for the heart. Rin roughly yanked his heart out and smiled wickedly, snapping her fingers to summon her black pouch, she pulled out a full syringe of shadow Alice's blood and stuck it into the heart, barely pushing down to put a few drops in. The heart wriggled and bubbled, settling and turning black. Rin grinned wildly and walked over to Ame's cage, placing the heart in Ame's ribcage and closing the door to the cage, locking it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:45 am
[[ I swear you're crazy D8 lmfao ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 am
[[ rofl, yea, one day i'll rule the world with my army of crazy a** cat witches. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:26 pm
After what seemed like weeks of waiting, the lifeless skeleton of Ame finally had a reaction to the heart, being left in the dark for weeks gave the heart time to create a new set of "muscles" for the skeleton. They weren't actually muscles, they were, but they were made of shadows, which made them invisible. The small skeleton started to twitch, showing the first sign of new life among the dead, Rin had actually done it, she really brought a being back from the dead. The skeleton once known as Ame began to thrash around like a child, not knowing where it was or how it got there. It finally stumbled to it's feet, looking around the dark room, seeing it was caged, it rammed the bars, making a loud ping-type noise from the collision.

~*~

In the weeks of waiting, Rin had cleaned up the house and aired out her home, getting rid of the putrid smell of three rotting bodies in her attic, she set up yet another barrier around her attic, this one to prevent smells from leaking out into her home, a wise choice.
Rin was asleep in her room with Yuna when she heard the loud noise ring from her attic. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up in silence, smiling. She got out of bed and picked Yuna up, "I think we've got a live one," she gushed happily, walking out of her room and looking up at the attic door. She stepped back and stomped her foot, letting the magical door spring it's trap for intruders and slam down with crushing power, letting out a loud thump throughout the house. She walked up the steps and snapped her fingers, a candelabra lit up on her work table, dimly lighting the room to reveal Ame's skeleton standing in it's cage, the heart could be seen beating in a lively manner, "Oh how wonderful!" she smiled, walking up to the cage, "Hi Ame!" she said, looking in at it.

The skeleton of Ame viciously hissed at Rin and Yuna, it's bones were quivering weakly.

Yuna naturally hissed back, feeling threatened.

Rin giggled, "Aww, i love you too." she replied to it's hissing, looking it over. Her smile died upon further inspection, "You appear to be incomplete, what a shame," she said in a dull tone, quickly slipping her hand through the bars and striking the cat's skeleton, the skeleton immediately fell to pieces, and the heart stopped beating, "You should've been able to take that hit," she thought aloud, turning and walking back downstairs, "If i want this completed, i need more power. And i know just where to find it." she smirked, grabbing her broom, and her hat. She put her hat on as she walked to the door with Yuna in her arms. She opened the door and dropped her broom, letting it levitate to a sitting height. She'd sensed a strong presence of dark energy for at least a day coming from a old carnival a little ways from her home. She would try there first. Rin set Yuna on the back of her broom, she sat down on the steel handle and slowly went outside, closing the door behind her. She soared off after locking her door, heading towards the Abandon Carnival.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:35 pm
Arriving on the floating island known as Rin's skyhouse was Rin and her cat Yuna, a flash of green light lit up the area, dying out. Rin looked up at the sun, "If you wish, you may stay outside. I will not need your assistance. And you may tell Taz and Tyrant what you wish, if i succeed with Dread, they will be my next major project," she smiled innocently at Yuna, walking up the steps to her front porch and opening her door, entering her home.

The news sent chills up Yuna's spine, and it finally hit her, She intends to kill us all, she thought hysterically, wondering if Yuna herself was even safe. Perhaps not. She was uncertain, not knowing what to do. She simply sat outside on the lawn, if Rin needed a little helper, it wasn't going to be Yuna.

~*~

Rin immediately made her way towards the staircase, taking off her hat and carelessly tossing it at the coat rack in her home, missing by practically miles. She jogged up her stairs and went to the attic doorway at the end of the long corridor. It was a drawstring type door, but the only catch was that the door was simply a trick. If you were to attempt to pull down the string to manually open the door, it would spring a trap, sending it down in a flash to crush unlucky intruders. Rin stood back and stomped her foot, "I really need to erase the lines when i leave again," she mumbled to herself, stomping her foot to open the door. It came slamming down loudly to the ground, making a loud thud as it hit the floorboards. She walked up the staircase and waved her hand, releasing the barrier on her attic entrance. Without Undet to guard the key anymore, Rin reached down her dress and withdrew a key from within her corset, slipping the golden heart-shaped key into the lock and opening the door to reveal a grizzly scene of corpses and experiments. Rin kept her bubbly smile through the smell of rotting flesh and walked in, looking over to the new body she teleported into her home from the massacre she stumbled into in Alluris's room, "Convenience," she simply said with a satisfied smile. And the house was full of it at Price manor. Rin stomped her foot again to close the attic door again, locking it with her inside. Rin snapped her fingers and summoned her pouch, withdrawing a small orb, "Let's see what you can do," she said, holding it out to the newest corpse of the three. The lost soul she collected in Price manor came crawling out and into the dead body. It twiched once, but showed no signs of actual control. Still, once again it was a small step in the right direction. Rin dragged the corpse to a cage and put it inside, just in case, and she took the heart shaped key and locked it up. Rin remembered she didn't pick up her order, but she was too distracted to work anyway. She snapped her fingers, summoning the book of Solomon. She grabbed onto the large book and walked towards the entrance of the attic, stomping her foot to spring the entrance. She walked out, closing the door to the attic and locking it, snapping her fingers to set up a barrier, then she went down the steps, stomping her foot once more to close them. Rin went back downstairs to her foyer and went into the living room, sitting down onto her couch and flipping the book open, beginning to read it, simply to pass the time until she could focus on her work again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 pm
Rin closed the book she was reading and sat in silence on her couch, letting out a bored sigh. She still had the whole book to read, she hadn't even finished a chapter yet, and even with that she skipped to the chapter about wiccan magics and skimmed it, learning nothing as she thought about other things. Rin stood up and walked to the door, snapping her fingers to make the book vanish into another dimension she created and used to safely store her most precious objects. Rin grabbed her broom as she went towards her door, not even bothering to get her hat on. She twirled a lock of her hair as she left her house and locked the door, she sat down onto her broom like a side-saddle horse and flew off into the night.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm
Yuna was huddled under the porch with Taz and Tyrant, they'd been hiding ever since the invasion began, hearing the destruction from Sebun and roars of Mal'Naga, they knew something bad was happening.

Rin flew back to her skyhouse, landing on the lawn at a jogging pace she didn't care to slow to a stop on her broom before dismounting. She left ber broom behind and ran up to her front porch, slipping her house key into the front door's keyhole and quickly entering. She snapped her fingers and summoned her large three foot tome, she placed her house key into her pocket and tossed the package she recieved from Kage onto her dining room table. Rin walked back outside with her spell tome floating beside her, stopping in the middle of her lawn she thought of Gabriel. Rin wondered if she should've tried to find him, but she dismissed the thought and opened her spell tome, flipping to the back where more powerful spells were located. She extended her arms out to her sides and took a deep breath, her palms faced the grass as she focused every fiber of her power into her body and the island. Rin closed her eyes as her skin began to dimly glow a blackened aura, her feet hovered up and off the ground by an inch or two as she began to release the levitation barrier on her island. Long ago she placed a barrier on her island to keep it floating in the air without her constant focus, but it was time to release the barrier and take the task back into her own hands. As the barrier weakened, the island slowly began to float downward, Rin grunted in pain as she fought back and brought it back up with her own power. After around thirty minutes to make sure she could keep it in place, she began to chant under her breath, it was a long, complicated spell that she still had to chant in order to perform, it would take around an hour before she could move her island, so anyone needing to hitch a ride would be able to join her as long as they would be able to get to her floating isle. Rin hovered there above the grass in complete focus with a dim black aura around her body, preparing to move her island after her spell would be completed in due time.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff