Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Dorm Room #6 Scarlett and Kyosuke Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Scarlett blinked, letting the information sink in her brain as she thought. Her ears twitched as her demon surged at his words as though to show Kyosuke what it meant. She shut her eyes tightly for a moment as they flashed red and she willed her demon to reside, giving a small sigh. She returned green eyes to Kyosuke, "It could mean your demon recognizes it's soul mate, or you see me as a food source that you need to protect." She blushed lightly and fiddled with some hair that had come free of the low ponytail. She wasn't sure what to say now, she'd never felt this way towards another boy other than Kyosuke.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke blinked. "Food Source? I feel the urge to bite you again.... But I don't want to kill you...." He said, his voice turning into a whisper as The Tv's sounds slowly went down on its own.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:55 pm
Scarlett gave a nervous laugh, "Well, it was just a guess," She turned and smiled up at Kyosuke, "I don't really know everything, you'd have to ask a more ex-" Her sentence trailed off as her eyes connected with Kyosuke's and the girl gulped lightly. Her heart sped up, hitting against her ribcage. She willed her heart to slow, hoping it wouldn't excite Kyosuke's demonic side again and make him attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 pm
(( If Ze Interrupts this moment, I swear Imma hate him O:< ))

User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke gazed into her eyes as he froze, as though hypnotized by her gaze. Trying to speak, Kyosuke found it impossible to talk as he slowly leaned in towards her face, their lips inches apart as his eyes slowly closed.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am
(I was honestly thinking about Ze barging in but I thought that'd be a little too much.)

Scarlett leaned in closer to Kyosuke, her forehead brushing against his. She closed her eyes and her lips touched his. She felt a spark run through her and she froze, not sure weather to wrap her around around his shoulder or not.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:54 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke returned the kiss as his arms wrapped around her gently, his heart beating furiously.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am
Scarlett's arms wrapped loosely around Kyosuke's neck without her breaking the kiss. Her heart had sped up a little more and now hit against her ribcage painfully, but she ignored it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke suddenly stopped, pulling away as he put his hand on his mouth. He gasped a little as he said, "No... We Can't do this..... If we continue, my demon side will take over.." He said as he turned his face away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am
Scarlett's eyes snapped open as Kyosuke pulled away. She turned her head away, a blush coming in to her cheeks. Her eyes had already began to turn a light red, her pupils thinning in to cat like slits as her demonic side had tried to take over. She put a hand over her frantically beating heart and squeezed her eyes shut, (Calm, calm. Need to just calm down and change back, no need to transform.) She thought to herself, willing her demon side to retract back in to her. Scar's eyes flashed a few times before returning to their normal green and the red marks that had been appearing on her cheeks resided. She put a hand to her lips, her face still a burning red.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:14 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke looked at the clock and said, "We'd better get going to class." He said, quickly going to the washroom. A minute later, he was in his Battle clothes that he liked to wear, his black shoulder less top with the sleeveless white jacket, the Triple brown belt and long black pant. (The clothes in the picture). Kyosuke nodded to Scarlett as he said, "Catch up, will ya?" He said, going out to his first class, Gym.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 am
Scarlett nodded, watching Kyosuke leave. She made sure she has everything she needed in her backpack, picking up a pair of gym clothes she could change in to. She walked out of the room, making sure she had her key as she locked the door and went to Gym.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:34 am
Scarlett waved goodnight to Ze and Alex as they went to their rooms and unlocked her and Kyosuke's door. She walked inside and put her keys on the kitchen table, throwing her bag down on a chair before going to her bed and flopping down on the covers. She felt very tired for some reason and just wanted to fall asleep.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

A Splatter noise was heard outside the dorm as after a few Moments, Kyosuke entered the door, closing the door behind him. His eyes were red again and his right hand was covered in blood as he quickly walked into the bathroom to not let Scarlett see him, washing the blood off of his arm as he dropped his shirt into the basket, where flecks of blood was on.

These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:10 am
Scarlett jumped at the noise and sighed. Deciding not to ask, she went to her bag and took out the blood packets, putting them in the refrigerator to keep them cool. She took one out and bit in to it, draining it of the blood before throwing it out and going back to lay on her bed.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

As Kyosuke re-emerged, he walked to the kitchen area to grab something to eat before he slept. He used his claws to cut into a tin can of soup, opening it and pouring the soup into a bowl. He noticed that the tin had slashed a cut along the upper line of his hand, the blood gushing out. He sighed as he ignored it, beginning to quickly gulp down the soup.

These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items