Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:40 pm
he looked at the two newcomers "eh! welcome! can i get you anything? food? Drink? frostbite mediction?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:41 pm
Damian smiled at the girl. "Only a little, Ms. Actress." he chuckled then glared at the Russian. "But you said you love science....I didn't hear my sister's name after that!!!" he yelled and pointed at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 pm
"i love both Science and Lena. theres no doubt about that"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm
Lili slumped her shoulders 'found out' she mumbled in her head as she sighed . "You cant tell anyone....uhhh"she didnt know what his name was "Guy I dont know" she crossed her arms  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm
"Quickly, if both science and Lena were hanging off a cliff, who would you help????" he said quickly and studied every expression the Russian made then looked at the girl. "Your secret's safe with me, Ms. Actress." he smiled and decided that that would be her nickname until he learned her name. "Oh, and I...am Damian!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:47 pm
"well, techniaclly science IS hanging off cliffs...all the time as plants. but id have to save Lena.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:47 pm
"we're fine, but thank you anyways nikolai." Amaryllis chuckled, pulling her hair out of it's pony tail so he would recognize her.
"i'll be fine in a moment...." Ixia sighed, placing one of her hands into the fire and smiling as her entire body heated up. "gotta love time and space manipulation." she murmered, her eyes bright and happy again
the girls smiled softly at eachother and plopped down on the couch, placing their feet up on the coffee table as they randomly started to hum the tune to Candlelight Carol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm
"Thats right the secret is safe with you, If my manager found out that YOU found out. He would freak" she sighed again "And would you stop calling me Mrs. Actress! I have a name.... Its Lili Blackstone from the band 'Painted Down' But I wouldnt think you have heard of it. I mean you must think that girls cant have a band, most guys do. They only like us cause of our looks" she growled  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm
"AHA!" Damian yelled. "I saw the look you gave those other girls!" he growled. "If I had a glove, it'd be slapping your face!" He looked back at Lili. "No, I just don't listen to music."

Lena walked to the group, rubbing her eyes. "What's going on?" she mumbled, still a little sleepy from the medicine.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm
he scratched his head "what? i cant be polite with other girls? thats just wrong." he looked at Lena "well good morning sunshine. how you feeling'  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:56 pm
"YOU DONT LISTEN TO MUSIC!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM" she felt like she was gonna have a heartattack, she didnt know anyone that didnt listen to music. She blushed quickly realising she had just yelled hoping her voice didnt do anything to anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 pm
"amaryllis, I think that he went and forgot you." Ixia chuckled, poking her sister.
"nah, it's just i'm not dressed the same...pluss i no longer have to have our sisters help to bring me here." Amaryllis shrugged and stood up, her wings growing from her back. "and the miltary uniform doesn't help him at all either." she chuckled
"good point." Ixia murmered, smiling at her sister before rolling her eyes at Damiens outburst.
"would you just calm down... Damien?" the girls muttered, glancing up at damien with a smirk. "we don't mean anything special to Nikolai other then the fact that we're the sisters of his brother's wifes."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm
"Just a little sleepy, but I'm feeling better." she smiled.

Damian ran up to Lena and gave her a bear hug. "MY SISTER!!!!!!!!" he sobbed.

Lena blinked. "Wh-What?" she mumbled.

Damian frowned then set her down and started shaking her. "How can you forget your own brother?!" he cried.

"Stop....shaking.....meeee!" Lena wobled then pulled away from the man and took a good look at the guy. She lit up instantly. "Damian!" she squealed and gave him a hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:59 pm
he laughed and looked at Amaryllis and Ixia "so what brings you by this place? its cold, snowy, and downight dreary. except fot this little lodge"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm
"well... and we're sure that a certain someone's gonna blow his top at this.... you're the reason we came up here...." they chuckled, glancing over at Damien "we're having a little party... since this is the first time we've gotten to spend with our sisters in a looooooong time...we felt like celibrating. and so we're inviting all of our sisters friends since we don't actualy know anyone on Earth." the girls shrugged  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games