Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 am
[[Lol, i know, i shouldn't have named Rin's cat Yuna. Yes, Luna owns the starlight cafe. We can take him there when everyone is healed.]]
[[LOL OMG, i was just watching my dad play with my hamster while my cat was in the room, and i saw a huge spider crawl up by the cage, and i gasped SO loud because i. hate. spiders. and i scared the crap out of my dad who automatically assumed the cat got to the hamster and he had a coniption, it was hilarious ._.]]

Alice laughed slightly, it seems Porcan was back to his old self again. This situation was one step closer to finally being over, thankfully. Alice could vaguely remember the last time she even slept, which was at least a week ago. She just wanted to go home to the cathedral, but she knew that was no longer an option.

Porcan wriggled in Eli's arms, "What's the human facination of holding me like this?" he asked, quickly interrupting himself, "No, i had a much more fun fantasy of you and me watching paint dry together." he said sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 am
Lena twisted and turned in her sleep, the only problem was getting back to her body since it was her astrol projection, but now she knew her body was healed so she could finally rest. Than an akward sinsation came over her body, it was burning, wich made her scream and open her eyes.

Her eyes were blood shut, it must have been a side effect from the blood being remade, and it burned, and stung like nothing she ever felt befor.

Lena moved into a sitting position, noticing she had like three scars on her body, her close were severally ripped as she noticed most body parts were showing. She pulled up the blanket thanking god that know one was in the room with her, and that she was too bloodied up for anyone to notice when Layam brought her up here.

"Layam!" Lena screamed as the burning got worse.

{I will be on tonight at like midnight, i am babysitting, don't do anything major without me, dont go to the cathedrial without me!!!!!!!!!!}  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:59 pm

[[LMAO I hate spiders too, what is a coniption? D: ]]

Eli rolled his eyes, "We will take you back to Luna as soon as Kirin and Alaster are healed," he said, with a nasty look on his face when he said Alaster. He would make Alaster pay for breaking Alice's wing, whether it healed quickly or not. Porcan wouldn't even hurt her and he was deeper and under Mal'Nagas control longer than Alaster. He scratched Porcan's head and then put him on his feet, "Behave and stay out of the way," he said to Porcan sternly. Eli looked at Layam, "Do you have a bed we could borrow?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:54 pm
[[Sorry, conniption*. Basically a b***h fit.]]
[[I just woke up at 4:42PM, i would've woke up at around 8PM but i had a hilarious dream and literally laughed myself awake xD. "Wanna see my Squirt Face?"]]

Shadow Alice sighed and looked over at Lena, "Shut up." she said bluntly, getting out of her chair. She walked over to the long shelf hanging from the wall and grabbed a jar labeled 'Internal Injuries'. "Drink this, Layam is busy. Are you hurt or are you injured?" she asked, looking bored and unconcerned.

~*~

Layam thought momentarily, "Well Lena is upstairs resting, so i suppose you could use the basement bedroom. Jynn uses it but don't worry, he won't mind." she said, smiling.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 pm
"Isn't hurt and injured the same thing?" She knew this one was some kind of projection, just like Lena could do, she mimiced what Alice looked like as a shadow demon, but she was still Alice and she somewhat trusted her. Lena reached for bottle taking it from Shadow Alice's hand, to her belife it was marked 'Internal Injuries' so she was still part Alice.

Lena uncorked the bottle smelling, it still smelt like pineapples so Shadow Alice didn't do anything too it. She gulped it down, automatically her body feeling better. Lena swung her legs the side off of the bed, she was going to try and stand up but she knew better, she was feeling better, but still drowsy.

"So who put you in charge? Or did you just come in here to stop me from shouting?" Lena asked.

"But anyway... Thank you." Lena said with a smile

{She's back, i found a PC in the study and called them and they said i could use, kids are down for a nap, lol Tina you slept very late.}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 pm
Shadow Alice shook her head in a pitying manner, "No, actually. Hurt is when you fall and skin your knee. Injured is when i snap your neck for being a smartass." she said casually, walking to the other side of the room and ploping back down into the recliner Alaster laid unconcious in front of, proping her feet comfortably on his back. Shadow Alice narrowed her eyes at Lena, "No, i was 'put in charge' of making sure pretty boy here doesn't wake up earlier than expected. But i could get you screaming if you really want me to." she said, changing her expression to a threatening glare.

[[ I'm on the PC btw :3 ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:40 pm
"I can belive that, and seriously I don't trust you, but I think thats what you want so yea..." Lena said standing to her feet as she wobbled and feel back on the bed. Lena tried again wrapping the sheet around her body, as most of the ripped clothes fell off.

Lena walked out of the room towards the steep steps, hitting each one gently not wanting to fall, she walked into the small halway next to the parlor as she saw Layam, Alice, Eli, and Porcan.

"Hey Porcan feeling better?" Lena asked as she walked closer Layam, she needed extra clothes, but she doubted Layam had any but she figured she would ask anyway.

"Layam you wouldn't happen to have any extra clothes would you, as most of mine fell off in the bedroom or they are on the steps?" Lena asked.

{Woo yay for computers!, I'm going to try allign let me know how you like it.}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:52 pm
[[ Very good. Center align makes everything neater. :3 ]]

Shadow Alice leaned back in the recliner, "Well it's not my job to be trusted by everyone, and i'm not about to make it my job if it means i'll be surrounded by candy a** red-heads. It's bad enough i have to stick up for one." she said, rolling her eyes as Lena walked out.

~*~

Layam nodded, "I have a dress you could wear, it's in the wardrobe in my study i got your bow from. Help yourself to any, they're all white in different styles and fabrics, blessed like the robes. They're usually ment for weddings or parties but i'm sure i have a few semi-casual dressed in there." she said, giving Lena a warm smile.

Porcan looked at Lena, "How am i? How am i? I'm a freakin' cat, lady! Again! After being anything i wanted!" he ranted, feeling frustrated. It almost seemed as if Porcan didn't mind being a shadow demon, maybe even liked it..

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:57 pm
"Many of us have lasting abbilities from being a shadow demon, you should try it out Porcan, see if you have anything taht you kept, did you even see the other Alice?" Lena asked.

Lena walked back up the stairs to the study, walking past Jynn and Kirn and right too the wardrobe, they were all white, wich made Lena kind of sad, but they were blessed so that was the upside, she found a dress and then at the bottom of the waredrobe were pairs of slippers, Lena took a pair putting them on luckly them fitting.

"Jynn I don't wanna disturbe you, but do you have a bathroom, or somewhere private I can change?" Lena asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 pm
Jynn pointed to the doorway, "Out there in the upstairs living room to the left, right across from Layam's room." he said, turning back to Kirin to continue their conversation.

[[ I didn't know your avi cosplayed Lena, Sky O: ]]
[[ And, yay, mornin' Cuppy whee ]]
[[ And Cuppy, Eli's use of the word "we" in his sentence makes me wonder what he's up to. Lol. 8D ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 pm
[[ Back, I was eatin some swamp fries 8D I love shadow Alice >;3 And hay, squirt face? Lol I fell asleep last night and my mom came in, the laptop was on about to fall off my lap, my neck was like straight up, I had my hand on my neck with my elbow sticking out and a cookie in my hurr ): ]]

Eli turned to Alice, "Nobody will hear a thing," he said devilishly. "Come on," he grabbed her hand.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:14 pm
{Yea it has for awhile, lmao, i have it written in my bio, I couldnt find a good picture.}

Lena walked where Jynn told her too, walking right into the bathroom off of Layam's room, she let the blanket loose as it fell to her ankles, quickly getting dressed and to return to her body.

Lena let her mind go calm, as her astrolprojection faded.

Lena was in her body in a matter of seconds, her body already in the white clothes she put on upstairs, Lena stood up, walking too the door of the house, and heading in. She walked into the Parlor going straight to Layam and giving her a big hug.

"Thank you for the clothes." Lena said with a smile.

"Whats the battle plan?" Lena asked, feeling rejuvinated.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:21 pm
[[ Lol, swamp fries? And i know, i love being Shadow Alice. It lets me be bad with a good exscuse. d; ]]
[[ Sky, Porcan, Layam, Eli, and Alice are outside. (: ]]
[[ Lol, i finally got to sleep around 10AM. Yeah, Squirt Face, don't ask me how the hell i dreamed that xD i assume it's like My Happy Face. ]]

Alice blushed, getting up off of the grass and breifly brushing grass clippings off of herself, "I feel bad for Jynn, it's going to take a while to clean the boy's sheets." she teased, following Eli.

Layam just stared blankly at the two, "Good greif." she mumbled quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm
Lena wanted to heave, but then she thought about how small Jynn's bed would be. She giggled going closer to Layam and wispering.

"How big is Jynn's bed actually?" Lena wispered.

Lena was in dire need of a relationship, everytime Alice and Eli touched she wanted it. But hearing there plans for sex wanted Lena too heave, she felt like rushing back upstairs and throwing up in Layam's toilet.

{Swamp fries? I've been to Florida and they have alot of wierd stuff, like waffle houses on every corner, but i never heard of them. Alice i posted in Valentino Manor, My first big fourm WOOOO}

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:33 pm
[[ Don't say "sex", keep it PG-13, TOS requires. We just imply it and know those who know what it is understand. (; ]]
[[ Say "make love", it's polite. o: ]]
[[ And hay, nuthin' gross 'bout love. > 3> ]]

Layam stood up to look at Lena, "You're welcome, you may keep the dress." she said, walking towards the house. "Well, i'm going to heal the rest of your friends, then i'll probably rest for the day to prepare for the fight." she said, looking tired. She smiled, knowing what Lena was thinking, "It's not as small as you'd expect it to be. It's Freyak's old bed, so it's a king size, just like mine." she said, entering the house.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games