WindClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am
"you know i was a lot like you when i was a apprentice" .brackenheart told her apprentice." dawnpaw how old are you again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:20 pm
Ashpaw followed after the two warriors, his mouth hung open drinking in the scents of the forest, after they had gone maybe 25 yards he smelled a abnormal smell for Windclan territory, a vole, a smile reached his lips as he crouched forward and stalked in the direction of the smell, he saw the little rodent sitting on a rock, cleaning it's face with it's paws, he lunged at just the right moment and caught the vole between his teeth, he crunched down on it's neck and trotted with his head held high back to the warriors

Spottedpelt gasped as Ashpaw came back with a vole, "wow didn't you get lucky?" he asked a smile twitching on his lips, to Juniperheart he murmered, "you've got yourself a great apprentice" he said pride in his voice, Ashpaw was his little brother after all...  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Blackfur12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 am
Juniperheart smiled at her apprentice. "Wow, Ashpaw! You're a great hunter!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 am
Ashpaw folded his ears back in embarresment, "thanks Juniperheart" he said as he followed behind the two adult cats

Spottedpelt laughed at the apprentice's embarresment, he fell back a little and nudged him with his shoulder, "theres no need to be embarresed, it's just praise" he said before speeding up to walk at Juniperheart's side again  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 pm
brackenheart padded into the camp with his jaws full of fresh-kill."who is in the mood for food!"he mumbled around the fresh-kill  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 am
Duskheart came out of the Medicine Cat's Den with her three kits after getting Nightkit treated for his injury. "Now never go doing that again." She scolded her kit. Nightkit nodded to his mother, agreeing that it'd be a bad idea to do this sort of thing while he was still young. Greykit and Stonekit seemed to have different ideas as they pounced on him, playing a game of leap cat.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm
Moonclaw picked up a small mouse she could tell by the mouse's small scrawny body that leaf-bare was coming great, another hard time of struggling for food she thought. Moonclaw hoped that her kits would be born around Newleaf on Greenleaf than this cold air that cosumed warmth from every living thing. The queen was devastated that her beloved was killed before their kits could be born we were going to name them together. Moonclaw took a bite of the mouse and ate what was left of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 am
Coming back from the Medicine Den, Duskheart found Moonclaw eating a small mouse. "Hey Moonclaw, how are you today?" The queen asked the pregnant queen as her kits went to play with a ball of moss they pilfered from the Medicine Den.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 am
Moonclaw shrugged her shoulders "hungry, the prey is becoming scrawned" she replied. Moonclaw hated leaf-bare so much the prey was scrawny, the rabbits hid in their holes that was covered by snow and there wasn't a lot of birds to catch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 am
The queen smiled sadly. "Yes, that is all very true, but when the snow thaws, new life is always born. That's what Nightstorm always told me, my mate always knew how to find the bright side of any situation. Duskheart watched her three kits tumble and play with the moss ball.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 pm
Moonclaw respected the queen's reply, but she knew no matter how many times new life was going to be born in the end death was always going to win "yes, I suppose your right after all I am going to have kits of my own." The queen was happy that she was going to have kits, but her mind was filled with thoughts Will I be a good mother? can I protect my kits?, Can they even grow up without a father? the thoughts kept coming up again and again in her mind and yet there was something that told her it was going to be alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 pm
"hey moonclaw who is the father of your kits?"brackenheart called over to the expecting queen.  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 pm
Duskheart resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the tom's question. He should know better by now that you don't ask a queen who's the father of her kits and that Moonclaw's mate is dead. "You should know this Brackenheart." She teased the warrior.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 pm
Moonclaw nodded in agreement with the other queen "in case if you have forgotten his name was Foxpad and he was hit by a monster" a low growl came out of the queen's throat. "Honestly you have a brain that's the size of a mouse." Moonclaw couldn't bare to see her mate be forgotten like that.  

CandyCreature

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 pm
"im so sorry i asked. did you like the mouse i caught?"brackenheart asked the queen.  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff