Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tashawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:52 pm
Im pretty sure its Chris, I forget where I heard or read it but it did say that the main charcter was Chris. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:11 am
Maybe it's that guy from Dead Aim.  

Elliot Salem

Codename_Ada_Wong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:33 pm
Ok, I've stared at pictures of Oded Fehr, Carlos, Chris, Billy, and RE5 guy for hours on end and to be honest, everyone looks WAY to generic to tell who it actually is. In reality, RE5's face is too wide for it to be Carlos, Chris, or Billy. Look at these comparisons, it could be any of them, he could even be modeled after Oded Fehr who plays Carlos in the movies. Looking at them all together just makes it more frustrating.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

See?! No one REALLY fits this guy... *sigh* I vote Billy only because I really want it to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:28 am
You speak truth, but if you look, the facial features most resemble Chris. Of course, if it takes place in 2006, he'll obviously look older and more mature since the first one took place a decade before... xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:14 am
Canas Renvall
You speak truth, but if you look, the facial features most resemble Chris. Of course, if it takes place in 2006, he'll obviously look older and more mature since the first one took place a decade before... xd
Yeah but 6+ years after, it's not like Carlos or Billy would end up looking like Chris.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:05 pm
That's also true. :O  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Codename_Ada_Wong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.IT'S HUNK! OMFG! IT'S HUNK! Look at this pic I found of him on the official RE website. It's a bit grainy, but it's him. He's been in minigames, he's is a HUGE mystery to us all, and the developers say it's a favorite and everyone knows him. I REALLY think it's HUNK.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:15 pm
Codename_Ada_Wong
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.IT'S HUNK! OMFG! IT'S HUNK! Look at this pic I found of him on the official RE website. It's a bit grainy, but it's him. He's been in minigames, he's is a HUGE mystery to us all, and the developers say it's a favorite and everyone knows him. I REALLY think it's HUNK.

Possible, but HUNK is white. And had blonde hair. The person in the trailer has dark skin, and brown hair.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:15 pm
The person in the trailer looks like he might be a bit tanned, but he looks caucasian. Dark hair is a yes though.
There's no way the guy in the trailer is Hunk. Why? Because even in that picture, which was taken from Resident Evil 3 epilogue, Hunk looks much older than the person in RE5, and RE5 happens at least 6 years later. If hunk isn't blonde, his hair could be turning grey right about now. He may be the best at what he does, but all that is because of one thing: He's a true veteran. Hunk is NOT a young soldier.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:10 am
Although HUNK is pretty damn sweet. xd But that's besides the point. :O I wonder about the marketplace from the video... where is it? It looks like some sort of Middle Eastern place (not to mention the scorching hot and superbright sun). Maybe it'll take place in Iraq and those people are undead Iraqi soldiers lead by Saddam Hussein after he escaped from prison! xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:41 am
Canas Renvall
Although HUNK is pretty damn sweet. xd But that's besides the point. :O I wonder about the marketplace from the video... where is it? It looks like some sort of Middle Eastern place (not to mention the scorching hot and superbright sun). Maybe it'll take place in Iraq and those people are undead Iraqi soldiers lead by Saddam Hussein after he escaped from prison! xd

Since the game's storyline if different than actual events, they will be lead by none other than George W. Bush.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:49 am
No way!! That's insanity! Although, that would make for an interestingly odd RE game... xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:43 pm
Ada, in compliance with what you said...

Welcome to advanced CG animation. Of course they will look different, what with all the new graphical ability. I mean, look at Leon in Resi-2 and look at him in Resi-4.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:44 pm
Also, it isn't Billy because the tatoos are missing.  

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:06 pm
Now, THAT'S a detail that people missed. That's right. And it's a huge Tattoo. I doubt he would have removed it with laser surgery. I doubt he'd have the money for it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games