Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
he continued to glare at Leo. "si ehtaha vi turasjir spical svern persvek wer waere. vur coi keefum di darastrix iejir. tir wux ricin kikremir ve svabol batobot ui ihk?" he finished in a low growl, "usv tir wux hullphir ihk ve ekess jilg wux vhira vur jedark wux ekess visp ve?" he did not mean to let his temper get the bette rof him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.
(I found a book back up in the cave. and it smells of dragon blood. do you mind explaining me what that is for?" he finished in a low growl, "or do you prefer for me to hold you down and force you to tell me?" . he did not mean to let his temper get the better of him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.)

"Turasjir? Si tir ti vucot di tikil turasjir Whedaba." He looked confused. "Si shilta ti tangis urcaxa."
("Book? I don't know of any book Whedaba. I can't even read")

Whedaba continued to glare at Leo's eyes for a moment, but gave up when he only saw wonder and worry in his nephews eyes. he walked over to him and gave him a small bat on the head. and sighed, "Petranas onelka ve. rinov li si ocuira sia dask loex esostek di ve, si tepoha coanwor heraja ini batobot cirau di youwe"
(" Please forgive me. ever since i saw my mother dead in front of me, i have been ailed by that kind of thing.")  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:57 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
he continued to glare at Leo. "si ehtaha vi turasjir spical svern persvek wer waere. vur coi keefum di darastrix iejir. tir wux ricin kikremir ve svabol batobot ui ihk?" he finished in a low growl, "usv tir wux hullphir ihk ve ekess jilg wux vhira vur jedark wux ekess visp ve?" he did not mean to let his temper get the bette rof him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.
(I found a book back up in the cave. and it smells of dragon blood. do you mind explaining me what that is for?" he finished in a low growl, "or do you prefer for me to hold you down and force you to tell me?" . he did not mean to let his temper get the better of him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.)

"Turasjir? Si tir ti vucot di tikil turasjir Whedaba." He looked confused. "Si shilta ti tangis urcaxa."

Whedaba continued to glare at Leo's eyes for a moment, but gave up when he only saw wonder and worry in his nephews eyes. he walked over to him and gave him a small bat on the head. and sighed, "Petranas onelka ve. rinov li si ocuira sia dask loex esostek di ve, si tepoha coanwor heraja ini batobot cirau di youwe"
(" Please forgive me. ever since i saw my mother dead in front of me, i have been ailed by that kind of thing.")

Leo looked up at Whedaba as his mind searched for an answer. He remembered picking up a book of dragon pictures. "Si tir jinthil jaka. Si ehtaha coi persvek wer grovisvi. Si naktada coi tagoa coi tepohada drawings di darastrixi persvek coi."

("I do remember now. I found it in the woods. I kept it because it had drawings of dragons in it.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:12 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

Leo looked up at Whedaba as his mind searched for an answer. He remembered picking up a book of dragon pictures. "Si tir jinthil jaka. Si ehtaha coi persvek wer grovisvi. Si naktada coi tagoa coi tepohada drawings di darastrixi persvek coi."
("I do remember now. I found it in the woods. I kept it because it had drawings of dragons in it.")

Whedaba stared off at a point somewhere past Leo. "wux ergriff ehtaha darastrix xinpiviri? ornla wux ricin ve vorqir sva batobot turasjir poktosh, hak?" as he finished speaking, he looked over at the embers of Leo and Mont's forge and spewed a small acid cloud out over the coals, and to his surprise, it caught fire. he tried to hide his surprise by not jumping and just looking back at Leo calmly. the cat looked interested but said nothing.
(you only found dragon pictures? would you mind me looking at that book later, then?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 pm
Mont has awakened from the smell of flames and yelling. He jumped down, not even bothering with the latter, he was a cat after all. He landed on his feet, then got up, looking at Whedaba in surprise. He must've been waiting for a time before coming here. "Sorry about making you wait." He folded his ears back in a shameful way.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:51 pm
"Jaunus whedaba. Coi tepohaic vi mlasup xinpivi di vi darastrix batobot vorqic hefoc dask persvek coi shar slightly weyotipre kluchuduunir." He tipped his head. "Vsist creol lexri shar si shilta ti urcaxa. Janik qe vi ominak.

He heard Mont wake up. "Mont. . . um. . . thanks for what you did back there."

("Sure Whedaba. It has a pretty picture of a dragon that looks like mother in it but slight different coloring." He tipped his head. "Also some words but I can not read. Might be a name.")  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:15 pm
River of Time
Mont has awakened from the smell of flames and yelling. He jumped down, not even bothering with the latter, he was a cat after all. He landed on his feet, then got up, looking at Whedaba in surprise. He must've been waiting for a time before coming here. "Sorry about making you wait." He folded his ears back in a shameful way.

still somewhat distracted by his thoughts, whedaba replied "tir ti qe bivai moxt ir, si jahus filki torir dout isthasy vi visidark vur sia harkaj itrewica wer bensvelkilti di ve. yth rigluin ekess itrewic gethrisjir shafaer dout kemir lae qeelak lae yth shilta. zyak confn, origato udoka gethrisj spical ekess dout okarthel, usv tir wux huven ekess qe ankua tenpiswo?" he stiopped thinking about Leo's book and then look at the look of confusion on Mont's face. then he realized that he had spoken in his language instead of english. he swayed his head back and forth, as if to clear the thoughts out of his head. and repeated from the beginning, "du nut be serry leettle one, I wuz just eskeeng yur brother a questen end my enger gut the best uf me. We ned ter gut going en yer treneng es quick es we cen. so come, let is go beck ter yer home, er do you weesh ter be taught here?"  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 pm
LeoLeonal
"Jaunus whedaba. Coi tepohaic vi mlasup xinpivi di vi darastrix batobot vorqic hefoc dask persvek coi shar slightly weyotipre kluchuduunir." He tipped his head. "Vsist creol lexri shar si shilta ti urcaxa. Janik qe vi ominak.

He heard Mont wake up. "Mont. . . um. . . thanks for what you did back there."

("Sure Whedaba. It has a pretty picture of a dragon that looks like mother in it but slight different coloring." He tipped his head. "Also some words but I can not read. Might be a name.")

after speaking to Mont, Whedaba turned his attention back to Leo. and said in english, "thet wuld be nece, thenk yoo Leo. mebe we cun trey ter wurk ut whet the wurdz en the peper men leter." he looked over at Mont. "er meybe yoor brether culd heelp yoo weth redeng wen i em nut heer, er perhepz Elara."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm
Mont nodded, wondering what they were talking about, but decided not to poke his nose there. He put his things, placing them all in his bag, then turned,"Whatever suits you."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm
River of Time
Mont nodded, wondering what they were talking about, but decided not to poke his nose there. He put his things, placing them all in his bag, then turned,"Whatever suits you."
Whedaba looked at the ground and wondered to himself, he is eager, but this is new to me. by the four spirits that shaped us, i hope this does not end up getting me too attached to these two. he looked back up at the two and said, "wull, i do net thenk we well git ter much don tonite, so we mey went ter go beck to the cave.et es late, bet we cun steel tech yoo som besek phreses."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 pm
Mont was shocked,'Had I really slept so late!?' He put on his little red hood and looked back,"You must have been waiting for such a long time. I'm REALLY sorry..."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:56 pm
River of Time
Mont was shocked,'Had I really slept so late!?' He put on his little red hood and looked back,"You must have been waiting for such a long time. I'm REALLY sorry..."

" no, no, i wes nut weteng fer too lung. i hed a small telk weth yoor mothur. efter ell, we hef nut sen ech uther fur a few duzon yers." he said, which was not entirely untrue, but still, he did not want to hurt Mont's feelings. by making him think that he had made him wait for a long time for him. "besudes ef i wented ter get yoor ettentun i wood heff jest roared." whedaba chuckled." the sund elone wood heff weken yoo up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:03 pm
Leo watched Mont and Whedaba interact. He didn't want to get in the way of their training so he sat back and tinkered with a special sword he was making but also watching the two of them converse.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 pm
Mont's head and ears slowly perked up, knowing that he must have been trying to be kind about it. He chuckled at the roar bit also, never knowing what the sound was like. Although, that thought made him wish he wouldn't have to any time soon. "Thank you." he tried to let some things go before he began training.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:21 pm
Whedaba turned towards the entrance that him and Elara used to get to the forge and said to Leo, "confn shafaer, yth jalla qe itrewicir wux jiil okarthel. leo, letoclo dout isthasy ekess pack vur svadrav wux re authot yth shilta jaseve. shilta wux swasin nomeno ihk ve?" he asked as he sat down by the cave's entrance.
(come on , we should be getting you two home. Leo, help your brother to pack and when you are done we can leave. can you translate this for me?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
Whedaba turned towards the entrance that him and Elara used to get to the forge and said to Leo, "confn shafaer, yth jalla qe itrewicir wux jiil okarthel. leo, letoclo dout isthasy ekess pack vur svadrav wux re authot yth shilta jaseve. shilta wux swasin nomeno ihk ve?" he asked as he sat down by the cave's entrance.
(come on , we should be getting you two home. Leo, help your brother to pack and when you are done we can leave. can you translate this for me?)

Leo nodded and went over to Mont. "He said that he's here to take us back home." He picked up the crossbow gauntlet gingerly. "You did well on this."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games