Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Gates of Living Metal {Re-Built} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:48 pm
Kazuma swiftly and silently walked through the gate, or what used to be the gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX A figure approached the remains of the gate as he looked around. "I though I remember their being a gate here...guess I was mistaken." He said as he walked into the village, following the familiar trail of someone he could never mistake.

|| Rouge || Sannin ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Kenton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Confused
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: Sannin: 90/90
S [20] | J [55] | C [65] | G [75] | AS [90]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 pm
Akane passed through the gates, not bothering to even glance at the ruins of the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:53 pm
(auto follow)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:35 am
User ImageUser Image

The ground shook, and the earth split in front of the maimed gates. Once a proud symbol of justice was now a pill of rubble in front of this blind guaridian. From the earth came a metal hand, three times the size of any human, clenched into a fist, pointing skyward. The hand released itself, opening like a rose in the shadow of the destruction. There, sitting in it's palm was an ancient warrior. His eye's were closed, and he sat fully in a meditative state. The ground around the hand began to crack and rift apart, metal seeping from the cut Earth as if it was bleeding. A breath was taken deep into the lungs of the warrior, as the gleaming liquid made its way to the rubble. Slowly, the metal crept under the shambles, lifting them to the heaven, and like a puzzle, the pieces fell together. All around the village, the gates seemed to reconstruct themselves. Suddenly everything stopped. No bird sang, no talking could be heard, there was nothing. The gate was complete but the metal that was used to create the object was broken. The metal one's eyes shot open, revealing the ghostly white pupils that have plagued him, his arms shot towards the clouds above him. From around the gate that protected the village, a massive riff opened in the midst of the wall, shooting metal into the barrier. It slid down the wall, oozing into every crack and glossing over the entire gate. His arms that were outstretched came down, and in one motion, the man stood, and placed his hands behind his back, the palm creeping back into the earth that it sprouted from, letting the man gently onto the ground. The breaks in the earth healed themselves, as the metal continued to pour over the gate. A sigh came from the warrior, the ghostly eye's not even looking to see if everything was completed, for he knew that it would be done in a matter of hours. Now, he needed to find someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 am
[User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~
_Jounin_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Kusagakure No Sota_

"For everything you have missed...XXyou have gained something else...XX and for everything you gain...XX you lose something else."

Teddy appeared as he waited for his teammate to appear, he looked at where the gates used to be and giggled. "That sucks," he mumbled under his mask as he began to walk a little bit.

User Image  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro finally made his way right to Leaf, the place seeming like a battlefield now. His face was covered by the mask he always wears, but a sadistic smile came across his face. In truth he didn't want stick out like a sore thumb and he hoped that no one would really attack him but he was somewhat hoping that he could fight someone and possible kill them. He spotted Teddy at a distance, but he payed no attention to him just yet, some others were still fighting as Nakamuro just watched as the battle went on.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 pm
{{You guys probably did not even realize that Oni created a gate in his post -.-}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 pm
Teddy looked Nakarumo and just motioned him to come over here. They were looking for a woman, a jounin or sanin he wasn't mistaken. He needed to hurry it up so he could get back to Grass to meet up with someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
{{You guys probably did not even realize that Oni created a gate in his post -.-}}

(( I need to talk to you .___. ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:26 pm
( I didn't say I went into the village now did I? I'm just waiting patiently outside.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:27 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
XxBlack_FlashxX

(( I need to talk to you .___. ))

{{About....o.O

@DSW: I know but you stated the place looking like a battlefield, lol. The gates would look perfectly fine now xD}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:30 pm
(Well alright, the gates are fine, all the rest are just a battlefield. I wasn't really planning on entering Leaf as well. lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:33 pm
(( XD im not going in at all, mikyo is there ( XD ) ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items