Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:19 pm
"Good..then I can put this down.." Croaked the tall sallow man. Briella's eyes shot up and focused on the glass of water he was tipping over her head.

A high pitched shriek filled the room as Briella shoved possion hard in the chest and scrambled back. Possion swayed and toppled, sending a splash of water out.

Briella hissed loudly, baring her teeth as she shielded her face and got her arm soaked.

"IDIOT! WE DON'T USE THAT!" She cried. Possion simply shrugged and glanced up at Viva.
"She won't let me drink anymore so I can't do much.." He mumbled  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:27 pm
Viva laugh and helps the two up. "I apoligzes for the incedent. I'm afraid that it ruined your meal. It there is something that I could do to make up for it, please ask."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 am
(ummm how could have he possibly knows Hogua did anything he diddent make any actually movements or outward signs of any kind)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:45 pm
A gust of wind blows a flyer into the pub

Grand Dueling Arena Tournament
Come all contenders
But only if you have the courage to face great odds

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:14 am
I'm here. (sry for the delay. i have had trouble getting to a cpomputer recentyl. personal problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:35 pm
(( Give away. its just a matter of putting two and two together.))

Viva looks up form the couple he was adressing towards the newcomer. He looks back down and flashes a quick smiles at Briella and Possion. "Excuse me for a moment please."
The heavily muscled Jarian makes his way though the maze of tables towards Justin. He make a half bow. "Welcome to the Naga Scales. I'm the owner and defender of this place. I go by many names but most just call me viva. "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:07 pm
(lol funny how he was not supposed to know either though,guess I should have gotten after him about it to then guess it diddent cross my mind,carry on I suppose)

Hogua continues on not reacting in any way as if he had not heard following the hooded figure.

however one of Hogua's thoughts did leek to his host "Viva",only the word. Hubris...

((Hogua is making his way to the necropolis))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:14 pm
(He doesn't know, he just doesn't see any other possibility. After all, why wouldn't the guy walking out be the one to make the last move? Richard did.)  

Tarrant le Sorcier

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:48 am
Imp was alredy there, waiting for the man who failed to dance as he should to arive. In the hand on its tail, THe IMp craddled a bowl of penuts, with which his other two hands pelted the man.

It screamed out the names of dances in its shrill voice, throwing two penuts after each dance...

"CHARLSTON!" two penuts, "THE POGO" two penuts, "TANGO!" two penuts....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:36 pm
Hogua just kinda faded into view in the Naga scales carying Richards bag.

well lets hope he comes to get this eventually

Hogua made his way to a table and promptly fell asleep once he had been seated.  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:13 pm
Viva looks at the imp and raises a finger. A peanut stops in midair then changes dircetion flying back at the imp.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:30 am
The imp did a small flip, and caught the penut in his mouth, crunching it loudly.

"Tasty..." it chuckled, having eaten the shell as well as the inards.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Airi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:49 pm
Possion only chuckled weakly at the antics of the imp, seeming perfectly content in the chaos that followed. He bent at an odd angle, his spine looking as if it could snap at any moment. He scooped one of the stray peanuts and played with it in his hand, cracking the shell and chewing thoughtfully on the sweet contents.

Umbriella just pursed her lips as usual, wringing the extra water from her sleeve. Where her other fingers touched the wet sleeve her skin paled and small iridescent scales erupted through the small cracks of her skin. Just as quickly as they appeared with the water they sunk back into the skin, leaving it unmarred and smooth as always.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:22 pm
Viva can't help but smile slightly at the imp's antics. "Make yourselves at home."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Thanks. I'll take some Wine. Diamond bear if you have it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games