Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 pm
"Oh? What happened?" Lena tilted her head a little and noticed Valentine from afar. "Hey! Valentine!" she called out then looked back at Hiro for an answer to her earlier question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 pm
Hiro shook his head. "I dont really know, but he looks more human than before, his hair is white, not black, and his eyes are blue..." He said but tried to shake away the subject. "Are we gonba bowl?" He asked.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 pm
Lena blinked then smiled and handed him his bowling ball. "I guess so, and it's still your turn." she laughed nervously since she had his bowling ball the whole time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 pm
Hiro grabbed the bowling ball and smirked, then rushed up to the lane and let it go, hitting eight pins. "Pretty good for someone who has'nt played in years." he said happily.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 pm
"Sorry, I was too busy thinking of all the fries I'd eat." Lena scoffed and waited for him to go his second try.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm
Hiro smiled when he hit the last two on his second try. "ah, whatever, either way i owe you." He said softly and sat down. For some reason he couldn't stop thinking of armageddon, about what he said.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 pm
"For what? Cleaning your room?" Lena asked while picking out a small, brown bowling ball. "Seriously, don't worry about it." she laughed and aimed at the pins. What a dramatic scene it was! The intensity in her eyes! She took a deep breath and rolled the ball on the lane..... to get a direct gutterball.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 pm
Acele was surrounded by candy from the boys that purchased them for her.Air heads..sure.Sour straws..yeah.Butterscotch..ew.She threw it into the trash bin behind and placed a red ringpop on her index finger.She didn't dare bowl by herself so she simply settled on watching everyone else.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm
Hiro resisted laughing but then got serious. "Not for that, this is for leaving before, and for keeping that ring." he said with a small blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:26 pm
"Why would I get rid of the ring?" Lena smiled softly even though there was a storm cloud over her head from her depressing gutter ball. "I'm just glad you're here." she said and sat down. "I.... I thought you'd died...." she mumbled and bit her lip while remembering the sleepless nights she had, wondering if he was alive or not.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 pm
Hiro acted like he did before he left for a moment. "Death cant keep me away from you.."He then realized an backed up. "I-im sorry, anyways win or lose i'll buy you curly fries, ok?" He said quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 pm
She quickly looked up at him with a small blush then wiped away a few stray tears. "Oh, umm, ok." she nodded and smiled again. "So, umm, who's turn is it again?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 pm
Hiro had a small blush. "still your turn." He told her, still cant believing what he said, he looked up and saw her tears but turned away before he did something else foolish, she loved Nikolai now, He'd have to get used to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 pm
Lena nodded and got her bowling ball back out, making sure her back was facing Hiro so he wouldn't see her frown. I'll always love you. Those words she told him once just kept playing over and over in her head. She glanced down at the ring/necklace then back at the lane and tossed the ball, getting one bowling pin.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 am
Hiro got his ball and sighed. "Well, guess it's my turn he said softly and walked up to the lane and growled remembering armageddon. "can you just picture the life leaving her eyes?" Those words made him abit angrier, he rolled the ball and got a gutter but the spee made a large thwack sound as the ball hit the back. "why cant i concentrate?" He asked himself.

((gotta sleep, g'night.))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games