Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bubbles bowed his head as he turned around and took off running towards the archives.

((WHO YELLS AT WHITE TIGER CUBS!! Your a heartless person crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:49 pm
((Just to clarify: I did not seal off the building with a sealing technique. The structure is made up of my own Kaguya bone. All exits have now been blocked with Kaguya bone.

@Ice: Lol. It's just how the character would react, not me. He is under a crapload of stress at the current moment.))

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:54 pm
((I know ha Dizzle does make your rpc wanna punch him in the t**t sometimes.I will return the scroll in a few days))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 am
Totally oblivious to the situation within, Dylana reformed into his human form from the box he was disguised as and ran away as Vesta's clone's attention was taken up by something else.

(Ha, well. Have fun~ )  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

"Me?" Kaisen said with a light chuckle. "I'm nothing more than a random passerby. I was going to talk to you about possible negotiations between Cloud and Rock, but I'd rather not be the one to interrupt what Ryugan would like to do...so....it can wait." Kaisen chuckled as he crossed his legs, his Sharingan still keeping a close watch on the two, his muscles tense and his fire chakra at the ready in the event that he needed to defend himself. Of course, his edginess, as he was now sealed in the room with Rahenno, Ryugan, and Regula....it was only natural when in a room with the Kyuubi host, a demigod, and the Raikage, with two of these three about to fight....there were LOTS of ways that this could end in rainbows and love.....

Were they in the happiest ******** strand of reality....but no. There was only one way this was going to end; violence. Pure, selfless violence, violence that the Rock Ninja had the misfortune of being in the middle of. There wasn't much separating him from leaving this place--besides a wall of solid bone. Of course, the Raikage probably wasn't going to let him leave--Ryugan could easily take the opportunity to exit the Raikage's Office and obliterate it from the outside....no....Kaisen was trapped. By now, his katana was rested across his lap; he wasn't about to take any chances. If either of the two noticed his seemingly semi-violent approach to the situation, an explanation followed quickly after.

"Forgive me for having this out, but....at this close of range to either one of you, your techniques could probably level me easily otherwise...I'm preparing my defenses should worse come to worst."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 pm
((I'm not in the office or in this fight, I'm out side of the office building. Basically I'm looking at the bone barrier.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm
(You commented that you were just a spectator to Ryugan, so how weren't you actually in the office? GET IN HYAR! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:39 pm
((I just figured he was talking and me being an Inuzuka, I could hear him. But I can't get in because there is a barrier up.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm
(If you were talking to him, I can only assume you were in his direct vicinity.

And also, Ryugan couldn't just "Appear" in there. He obviously trashed the guards and opened the door by force. Just get in here. XD You guys exaggerate the extent of Inuzuka abilities anyway.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm
((Everything I did was before the barrier was put up. Ryugan came in Before the barrier was in place))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm
Rahenno
((Everything I did was before the barrier was put up. Ryugan came in Before the barrier was in place))

(All the more reason for you to GET IN HERE. biggrin

Then we can become buddies when I defend you and myself from Ryugan's inevitable strike....much as he'd love to say otherwise, I DO have a jutsu powerful enough to repel at least one attack from him, which would give us ample time to escape if need be.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm
((lol I CAN'T haha I'm outside the barrier and unless Regula lets me in, I can't come in.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm
Rahenno
((lol I CAN'T haha I'm outside the barrier and unless Regula lets me in, I can't come in.))

(Just say you were in there, he already said that you were in the room with us, so you can. biggrin

Besides...I need to learn Rasengan from you. And don't go denying me my bonus as an Uchiha when I do....I'll divide 50 by 1.7 and I don't care who complains. If you're mad, then get an Uchiha character next time! D: It's one of our perks to learn jutsu more quickly, and I'll make it easier to learn if I can't copy it. DX

But yeah...I hope to see that you've posted in the actual office when I log on tomorrow. You'll be allowed to, because Regula's post already said you were in the office, so you'd only be validating his post.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 pm
(oh I see I feel slightly stupid now lol)

As Rahenno sat against the wall, he wondered why Ryugan had suddenly chalanenged his younger brother. Maybe it was because he wanted the test Regula? Rahenno thought it over and quickly came to the conclution that it wasn't about a test. Judging by Ryugan's tone and the cold stare in his eyes he could almost tell it was about something on a bigger scale

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 pm
((He is scared to be inside... Lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items