Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:24 pm
'call me a guardian angel'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm
Kitty's eyes widen saying."An a.a.a.angel?"Then Kitty said in the angel's mind."Do you think you can tell me what Stitch is nya? Pretty please. .. .Guardian angel. . . ."  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 pm
the voice spoke to kitty 'stitch is a enigma...torn between two parts of internal battle' stitch rolled over his head still on kittys lap the voice continued 'stitch was a normal person that became kishin by force but has fought to become human again'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 pm
Kitty then said in her own mind."Poor Stitch. . ."Then Kitty looked and said in the angel's mind."How will i get him from not getting to a kishin nya. . . .I have something simialr than a soul i use boba. . . "  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 pm
the voice responded as stitch rolled around asleep 'the thing he craves is not the feeling but the power of the soul...he has a low limit as a guard...u have to help him train without passing out...each time he passes out that means the kishin part is trying to get out  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 pm
Kitty was slightly confused saying."How will i train him without passing out. . . .its all because of me. . .do to me being part nekomata. . . .its just making him want to go over his limit. . . ."  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:48 pm
stitch wrapped his arms around kittys leg when the voice came back 'that i dont knw i knw he had the want to b the strongest he could b so idk how u can slow him down...u must tho'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:50 pm
Kitty's cat ears perk down saying."But. . . what if i fail. . . .what if i won't be able to cure him. . . probably stein would be better than me at this. . . ."Kitty tried to hold in her sad emotion.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 pm
the voice spoke to kitty 'u can do it better then anyone...i knw u fight to b good against ur inner demonic side...ur perfect i must go now' and the voice was gone  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 pm
Kitty wanted to say wait to the angel but the angel was gone and then kitty hugged her legs saying."How can i be better than anyone else. . .besides. . .arn't demonic people bad. . . ."A tear fell to the ground since kitty was worrying about how she was going to do this.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 pm
stitch came to and sneakily tackled kitty "hey wuts botherin u deary" he had no idea wut was goin on  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Kitty then said."i.i.ii..its nothing nya. . . ."Kitty did want to tell him what he was or what she saw and she tried to not have Stitch see her eyes.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm
"ima try and cook ok " stitch ran into the kitchen and just started grabbing things from the fridge and started the stove  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:26 pm
Kitty then thought about saying."I wonder if i can put a seal on him just to prevent him from becoming a kishin. . . .but i don't know. . . .how to do this. . . .how am i gonna train him without passing out. . .would i just be better off dead. . . ."Another tear fell to the ground while her cat ears are perked down.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 pm
sudenly stitch cought his shirt on fire and started running thru the kitchen "o god o god o god"  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games