Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:13 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

The clone looked at Kemuri. "Its hard to explain the past events...but lets say that yes the village is slowly dwindling..and that Kazekage...it didn't work too well." She said with a smile. "Your old students are around some are at the exams." She said as she suddenly reached out and slapped Kemuri's hand down to hide the ring and gave him a glare. "By no circumstances do you show that...unless at that specific place." The Clone said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_
"The guardian blade of the Rain."
AkatsukixxSaninxxAmegakurexxClose quarter ninjutsuxxSmoke Shifting

Retracting his hand the ring again vanished. "I understand. If you don't mind i would like to get right back to my duties. There is a lot of work to do, and i have a strange feeling there is not a lot of time to do it." he said. Kemuri had no idea that Armand had fled the hidden rain, but when he found out he knew exactly what they were going to do.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."
678/678
E:2XD:5XC:10XB:15XA:20XS:30XSS:50

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:40 pm

User Image

The clone smiled. "Go right ahead, we need more muscle around this place to get stuff moving again." She said as she went into paper work though she was a clone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

On that note he gave a bow, evaporating into a plume of smoke.

678/678

Sindenky

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:35 pm
A small rat ran into the room and on to the desk before it puff into smoke. What was left behind was a scroll.

My name is Ban Raijin, I have been absent form this world. I seek to bring to Sand back to the where it once stood, before I die. I am not long for this world. It is my last request.

There is more but only the ring of Rei can open the rest

To my friend, Soon I will die. I am to at least find a home for one, but as you know I never leave without a bang, so after my death I will leave a gift for the world. Take care of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:35 am
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Akatsuki's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda was hit with the accumulated knowledge of his clones and realised just how much he had to do, the Amekage could just send conformation by his messanger crow, Kubori. He left the office and sent the crow up to the Kage's window, with a note that could only be read by the wearer of an akatsuki ring, it read;

"Sorry about this impersonal form of contact, but I have alot to do. I've been training, in my absence and it's benefitted me greatly, and will benefit 'us'... If there is even an 'us' left. Akatsuki, tell me, what has become of us? My ring, doesn't seem to retain it's power. If something has happened, and the Akatsuki is still around, I definately want a hand in it... I cannot spare time at the moment, as I am still training, further, as well as keeping an eye out for... 'prey', but I wish you all the best, Karuda Gensou Uchiha"

Forsaken - Theme
Cantata Mortis - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:04 am
Blue was brought to the doors of the kages office he looks up at the massive building with a small grin, he quickly knocks three times before entering the office and leaving the guards behind at the door. He begins to tighten the bandages around his body subconsciously as he looks for the kage.

Blue having finished fiddling with his bandages begins to speak aloud .'' hello im here to see the amekage im a ex ninja of the waterfall seeking a new home .'' he smiles sheepishly not sure how that sounded.

(sorry for mistake)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

Kemuri was just inside the office. Having come from the Academy, he made it just moments before Blue. He stayed in the corner, the only one that would notice his would be Alicia herself. Listening to the boy's words he felt a slight sting of anger, "Great, another outsider. Unfaithful to there village, why would we trust them here?" nobody simply left there village without any form or repercussion, and Kemuri found there lack of conviction disgusting.

678/678

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 pm

User Image

The clone looked at the rat that came in, it gave her a sudden startle but it disappeared in a cloud of smoke leaving a note which she read and had a confused look as a crow came to the window with a message and she read it but a person walked in. "Can i help you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 pm
Blue fixes the bandages around his mouth before speaking .'' id like to join the rain village and become a strong shinobi .'' he places both hands over the four blades that hang down at his sides, He felt nervous and shy all at once he still remembered his last meeting with a kage and how bad that had went.

He remained standing while looking around the room his boredom getting the better of him at this moment, blue sighs slightly before closing his eyes and sitting on the ground this looked as if it would be awhile.  

gray reaper

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - Sannin - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
Enigma of the Takigakure, Hazy eyes of the Ice, Blast Sword Wielder
User Image

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

He had knocked on the door and then entered the office. He needed a favor from one of the best medical ninja in the world."Hello Nayely. I haven't spoken to you in so long." He was sure that she would be a clone or something. But for now, he would discuess with her the plans he wanted done.

120 Points Remaining
User Image
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

Kemuri watched from his shadowy corner of the room. He focused less on hiding at this point, knowing Saotome would probably find him, however the former mist ninja seemed to focus completely on the Amekage, missing both himself, and the Taigakure abandoner right next to him. Seeing the new village marking Saotome wore he found it somewhat ironic that the Sanin would arrive at the same time as a Genin came to abandon his new home.

678/678

Sindenky

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - Sannin - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
Enigma of the Takigakure, Hazy eyes of the Ice, Blast Sword Wielder
User Image

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

He had to think about what the Amekage would say about his request, but he was sure he had a good chance at getting it in order. There was a little shinobi in the room, someone that he may have seen at some point in time, but may have not. Then it became clear to him. He had been so focused on his thoughts and meeting with Nayely, that he missed something. He turned to Kemuri in the corner and waved. But he didn't say anything. Then he focused on the young shinobi."Haven't i seen you from somewhere? I know its not mist......but maybe Takigakure? Idk, you seem familiar......i will have to ask Kleine." He was not sure on the shinobi...but it was all good.

120 Points Remaining
User Image
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 pm

User Image

She looked at the boy and took out a Rain Headband. "You may join...but Kemuri will be your main teacher." She said tossing the headband to him and turned her attention to Saotome. "So...what exactly do you want Saotome?" She asked.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

The Sanin let out a sigh, stepping forward. Kemuri understood why Nayley allowed an outsider to join, the village was weak, but that did not mean he agreed with her decision. However it was not his place to argue or question her orders, with a small nod he Saotome he spoke. "Well Satoshi looks like we just got one of your Taigakure brats. Be sure to let me know how your kage take it. Don't want to cause bad blood between our villages should you decide to take action." he gave a not to the other Sanin before turning his attention fully to the boy. "Alright, Blue was it? Lets get your ears dry. Start walking." he said pointing to the door. He would lead the kid to the Academy when he started walking.

678/678

((Make a post here, then one at the Academy, I'll be posting right behind you.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games