Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 am
Failed?What? Was no one liesing to her now? Sabia took a deep breath and pushed the rushling worried genins out of her mind. She looked up at the Kage, the person who could end this just by looking at the facts that she laid out and not by the yelling. - - ((on phone))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

"Can i not make it any more clear? He is not going to come with!" She didn't know what to do to get this through Sabia's head.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 am
Sabia gave a stern look at Akkari but it turned soft as she took a breath and spoke "I know that but if he see's that he can not get what he wants from being a child and he gets kicked out of this village he will have no choise. Even if he still acts like a baby he will be out of the sound making ower missoin eassier and we wont make a mess in the sound village." she explained in a kind soft voice. Sabia understood Akkari's frustrainson but if they were to just jump into things they would be no better than the winny baby Stitch. She also did not want to ruin anything in the sound village and hoping for a little help from the Otokage.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro's normal expression become a small frown on his face as they may try force now. If so, he reach for one of his puppet scrolls, just in case and be on the ready as the iron sand that loomed around the office thicken a little bit. Heck, the air itself was thinking of how much tension was building up. But like every good soldier he waited.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 am
Nanashi pondered for a moment, then was struck with a hint of genius. "In the world of shinobi, to gain, you must earn it. Therefore, I propose a compromise for you. One fight. One on one. If you win, Stitch will go back to Rain, with the supervision of a sensei. However, if we win, then one of you has to stay here while the others go get your sensei, with the appropriate paperwork for Vilmos to fill out here. Does this sound fair?" Nanashi asked. This question was posed directly to Sabia, as she seemed to be the leader of the group. Nanashi would give them time to hold council and see what their verdict was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 am
Sabia blinked at this statement a bit agervated. Stitch was not a sound ninja there for they can't keep him here that and if she did not get Stitch back to the rain her mission would be stated as a fail...pluse who would they fight? Stitch? The Otokage? The little puppet user? This just made everything complicated "Why do people wish to make things so compucated." she grunted at the tought of anyone of her teamates getting hurt to near death from the kage. Sabia took a deep breath and looked at Otokage "Who would the person have to fight?" she asked not agreeing with it, she just wanted to know who her family would have to fight before they would even consitered it.  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 am
"Hmmmmm, good question....well, since you are the leader, and Vilmos is the person you wish to take, how about a one on one between you and he? Of course, this means that if you lose, you must stay until your sensei comes." He said with a shrug. "Though of course, you must know that if you refuse, I will take down everyone in your squad, including the one at the front door and the one on the roof." Nanashi said. He truly loved his ultimatums.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:43 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro was quite shock on how the Otokage reacted. But this also gives him the chance to fight and earn him a higher role to become a chunin. That is if the Otokage choose Nakamuro to fight one of them. This also seems somewhat far, other than that it doesn't matter who will win, this Stitch person would still have to have the appropriate paperwork to sign. But when he herd what Nanshi said, his hopes kind of went down hill.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:46 am
(Awwwww don't worry DSW, I still luv you, but it truly is between them. You get the next fight biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:48 am
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"You leave us no choice, I'll do it" Kuro asserted himself. Sebia was the medic, and if she got hurt, they'd be in trouble.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 am
(Wait, wait, I want to fight Kuro! XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 am
"So let me get this sraight. You harbor a rough ninja, given you did not know, then when the village comes to get him back you threten them? Not only that but force them to play a little game so they have to work EVEN MORE to get a person who fu- I mean messed up in the first place? And knowing that they are ALL genin and one is infact the child of the rain village leader?Sir, do you have ANY respect for the rain village?" Sabia asked in a calm tone but she was rather pissed off. Of cores she was going to get a half a** answer and would have to fight..."I HATE YOU KEMURI!" she yelled in frustation into the air.  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 am
(( No way Bub, I wanna fight stitch. Hes our runaway Ninja, so busting him up during the fight will make him easier to carry back. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 am
I Kuro I
(( No way Bub, I wanna fight stitch. Hes our runaway Ninja, so busting him up during the fight will make him easier to carry back. ))

(You act like you're so sure that you can beat him. XP)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 am
((do it!>< i have not been able to train in the feild scent my teacher wont take the time to help us fight in combate :/ I have the justu's just can't use them yet.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games