Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 pm
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro overlooked the letter before raising his hand to address a situation involving the letter, "Kemuri Sensei...." Hiro stood up among the crowd, concerned that he may be speaking out of line. "With all do respect I would think that Armand Tikoshi has deserved the rank of Chuunin. What with his recent success within my squad, and not to mention his recent success with his solo recon mission I feel that he is ready for the trials." Hiro then returned to his seat and awaited Kemuri's responce.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi read the letter that showed his rank and accepted it, be when Hiro stood up to say that Armand should become a Chuunin, he had to agree on that, "excuse me Kemuri sensei, but I second Hiro-sensei's notion, due to the fact that I've worked with Armand for a very long time in the squad and I agree that he's more than capable of being a Chuunin,"he then sat down almost right after Hiro did.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X appeared back inside the Genin Guidance Center just wanting to be entertained by something. Something was off about Red though, he was somehow much more serious and mature. This was the other side of the coin with Red, which meant something was bothering him. He was usually really immature, and happy all the time, but this time he lay his back against the right wall woth his arms crossed, as he just looked down and listened.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

((@Ambrosia: You're not going to say anything about your rank?))

Draco took a quick look at the list and nodded that as far as he knew, it was correct. He chose not to say anything when they started talking about whether Armand deserved to be a chuunin or not, because he simply didn't know. Armand showed promise when he first became a genin, but he didn't know what the case was now since he hadn't seen how he had done on his missions.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Kemuri listened to what they suggested, but he knew all to well what an early promotion could do to a person. He scanned the room one last time, ready to make his squads. "If everyone will take a seat again, It's time to organize squads. Unit 1 will remain lead by me, bu will have a change of direction. My unit will act as the sword of this village, as well as its shield. We are the main combat and mission unit. I will remain as commander, and our newest member Aoto will server under my direct command. Next will by my Captain, who will lead a team of only 2. Unit 2 will still be lead by Draco, and will be used as our main training squad, and run basic village defense. The newest members will interact with them, and the captain of that squad will double as main teach at the academy. It will be this squads job to breed shinobi to work with and possibly join Unit 1. There will be 3 students under this squad. Now does anyone have any suggestion for Captains? Feel free to suggest yourselves." he finished, not assigning anyone as of yet outside of his mind. He wanted to hear what they thought of themselves, and there fellow comrades.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

((So Ambrosia, you want a demotion? lol. Your listed as Chunin bro and just kinda accepting it. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

"I suggest that Hiro stay as captain. He has already proven that he is more than capable for the position, and is probably one of the best teachers here."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:32 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X raised his head in the wall he was in just a bit, and asked loudly "Teach, I am a Special Jonin now... what should I do?" he said not very excited since he knew rank meant nothing in the hands of a bad ninja. He wanted some action, something that could fill in the void that he felt suddenly. Though what was this void? It was bothersome to himself, but he lay there in the same position, resting against the wall with his amrs crossed, and at the back of the ninja already there. A leg pushing against the wall, as he wasn't looking over to Kemuri with his eyes behind his mask. No, he was still looking down but just with his face seemingly looking straight now.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

He made a face to Draco that meant "I was just about to say that" and he nods in agreement to Draco's words, Zatoshi then started to think, knowing that there was someone else in here that he could suggest, he got nothin', he wanted to suggest himself but that would sound too selfish and arrogant, he then knew that this would be the only chance to suggest himself at all in his life maybe, so he stood,"I'd like to suggest myself Kemuri-sensei on this matter!"he says this with a brave and confident look on his face.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 pm
((did you skip the "feel free to suggest yourselves " part? And in the Rain village, personal pride and emotion are not needed. There is no reason to save face, if your a good candidate, then suggest. If someone else chooses to view you as arrogant, they are following the teachings wrong. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 am
Sindenky
((did you skip the "feel free to suggest yourselves " part? And in the Rain village, personal pride and emotion are not needed. There is no reason to save face, if your a good candidate, then suggest. If someone else chooses to view you as arrogant, they are following the teachings wrong. ))

((no I didn't I just felt that Kemuri would give Zatoshi that "really?" look and he'd sit down looking pretty foolish but then I remembered that the rain is very accepting, so, edited...))  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alicia Wonder

Genin / Medical / Rain Sub-Element / Amegakure shinobi /

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Alicia sighed as she wandered into the meeting room, she was always late to these sort of things. From the looks of it they were just sorting out squads, so she stayed back in the back of the room and leaned against the wall not bothering to state her rank or name unless asked. 'Hope im put in a small squad....' Alicia thought to herself as she waited for someone to address her.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jutsu's left: 30/30 jutsu's

E: 30
D: 20
C: 5
B/A: 1
S: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro ⇔ Amegakure ⇔ Genin ⇔ Oragami no Dara

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

It was going to be a whole new world after this meeting got done. Though she did wonder why one of the worlds biggest assholes had to be in charge."Since my opinion does not matter much to you Kemuri, i second Zatoshi's notion. He needs to be given a chanve at leadership."She knew that Kemuri would be like 'Yup, whatever' or 'Mmhm yep', a usually a*****e of a jerk. He would need to know that she would never respect him untile he grew a pair and finally realized that not a damn shinobi in this village besides Zatoshi could train her with something that is worth learning. Sometimes she didn't even know why she was in Rain....maybe she could seek training somewhere else.

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:25 am
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto raised his brow a bit. Past all of the noise caused by the younger nin, Aoto turned and spoke in Kemuri's direction. He knew Kemuri would most likely be paying only enough attention to the younger shinobi to hear exactly what Aoto would say.

"Under direct command, eh?" Aoto chuckled. "I guess the puppetmaster will become a puppet himself!" Aoto then vanished, leaving his chair uncoordinated enough to sustain Aoto's massive scroll, leaving it to crash onto the tile floor, smashing many. Aoto appeared next to Kemuri and patted him on the back jokingly. "I'm just kidding there! Sorry bout' the tiles." He laughed, knowing Kemuri obviously did not find it funny. "I will do what you ask as far as protecting the village is concerned, but..." he said. "I do not fancy strings, I hope this free will of mine will remain unconstrained."

Aoto

Visiokuga

:llll:Rain's Clearwater Puppetmaster:llll:

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The sudden movements from the former Raikage caused Kemuri to start a bit, however his body remain as still and limp as ever. He remain calm as Aoto spoke, and the Sanin responded in a hushed tone, only the former Kage would be able to hear. "If freedom is what you seek, you made two mistakes. One was coming to the rain, were you dedicate yourself fully to the village, personal wishes mean nothing. And two, thinking that freedom is free. Don't worry, i have no plans to make you a puppet, just putting you in the chain of command. Prove yourself to be trustable, and perhaps we will see about Unit 3." he finished, eyes never leaving the rest of the group. The Sanin's muscles twitched some, resisting the reflexive need to attack. He would no go against the Amekage's wishes, and she wished this outsider a member of the family.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro looked about the room as Kemuri opened the floor for suggested shinobi to take charge of the captains position. After hearing Draco nominate Hiro, the chuunin then spoke up. "Hmm, I'm sure I could be a great teacher, and I'm sure that I could set up a formidable defense," Hiro paused for a second, "but what will become of Squad #14?" Hiro knew what would most likely happen. He had raised and trained some of the sharpest genin of that generation and it was most likely time that the squad was to be broken up, and redistributed for better use.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.