Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:51 pm
Toren was still preoccupied with his muffin. He then belched azure fire once more. "I gotta get me more of that Orochi whiskey!" He exclaimed. The man was in his thirties, but he still had an inner child, one that he LOVED to let out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:53 pm
Dee leaped into the air! "All right! The saiyans are on board for sprite searching. Now, I have got to check on Andy in the men's room, I won't be long."

Bianca would have folded her arms if she had any. She turned to Xavier and asked, "She is not actually going to go in there... is she?"

Dee had disappeared into the men's room without a doubt. She searched for which stall Andy was in. Sure enough, the first one.

She spotted Andy passed out on the floor. "Crap," she thought, "Weight lifting before sprite searching. Okay, Andy, time to get you to bed."

Changing into a dragon wolf form, Dee picked Andy up with her jaws and lifted him out of the bathroom. Everyone in the bar saw what she did and noticed that Andy had passed out. Barf drippings were trailing from the bathroom all the way to his room.

Andy's room was the room directly across from the stairs going to the lounge. When she got him into bed, she changed back into her human form and made sure that he was okay.

She also saw just behind her two very large eggs. She placed the eggs under Andy's arms, assuming they were going to be his cubs eventually, and then scooted out of the bedroom.

She closed the door behind her, used her magic to keep the room temp regulated, and then she slipped into her own room to check on Terry.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 pm
Terry had already turned off the fan, cleaned out the garbages, and was in the shower getting himself all cleaned up when Dee walked in. He left a note on the nightstand on the left hand side of the bed.

The note went like this:

Dearest Empress Dee,

You are such a sweetheart! I had overheard there was a sprite search this evening, so I hope you wait up for me. I want to help. I should be in the shower by the time you read this, so please wait on the bed while I finish getting ready.

Forever yours,

Terry.

He was just getting his cologne on when he had heard Dee walk in. He thought, "Just in time."

When he exited the bathroom and saw Dee there, he gave his wife a loving kiss. "Thanks for waiting, Dee. So, who'd you send to get rid of my sickness? All I found was wolf hair and a flea!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Yumi sat on the bar stool looking at the window. She was hoping that Iori wouldn't show up in his zombie state at the lounge. She thought " Hopefully he doesn't show here. I would hate to see what he has planned for this Rio."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KTS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm
Alas closed her eyes."I want nothing to seek. For Alas is the enigma, I will trust nothing." She stopped and opened her eyes. Her eyes glowed an Orangish color.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:15 pm
Dee smiled. She said to her husband, "I am glad the medicine worked. Oh, I had Wild Wolf fetch the ingredients. He had fleas and he was shedding, but I fixed that. So, no worries. Let's go upstairs and tell everyone the good news that you're all better."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 am
"All right my sweet."

Terry took his wife's hand lightly and together the pair entered the lounge. They saw Alas changing and looked at each other with horror. Terry was the first to take a fighter's stance and while snarling like a wolf at Alas, he demanded, "All right, out with it, Orochi warrior! What have you done with this customer?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 am
Alas closed her eyes, they were back to normal. "I don't understand what you mean. I was communicating with my older brother who is taking care of my little sister,"She said to Terry. "The orange eyes means it was working but I have limited Energy I could use. Plus Telephones don't work in between realities. The only way to contact someone is the way you saw me, although something was blocking my message."  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 pm
Dee then said, "The orange eyes are a sign of danger in this bar. We know a guy who is on the loose right now who could kill all of us, okay most of us if he has his way. We thought he had possessed your body, Alas, since he has the power to do so."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 pm
"Actually, Alas, that would depend on what world you wish to contact. Anything within the Renaissance Galaxy can be accessed by telephone. If your brother is whom I think he is, then he'd be on the Pokemon Planet. He's a ninetails, right?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm
"My brother does not live in this reality. Let me explain this." Alas said. "My brother has powers to make sure realities stay clear of an anomaly. That's why I came here it would seem strangely enough though that the anomaly is emitting not to far from here." She grabbed her sword. She stayed quiet for a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 pm
"What you feel is likely what has happened in the west. It might be the sword that the assassin is supposed to be carrying. Dee wants to go sprite searching, and I know that the Harvest Goddess has gone missing and has been missing for some time now."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

KTS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm
"Well you could say I'm here for both of those." Alas said, "Or I'm here to stop something for beginning to twist this reality into others however a talking sword, and a Harvest Goddess Missing does seem like a witch." She took a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm
Dee said, "You shall soon find that this reality isn't what it seems. Anything goes, and usually does."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:42 pm
Xavier thought about the whole Bianca being a goddess thing again. A thought crossed his mind. If she WAS a goddess, wouldn't she have to leave him once she returned to normal? I mean, a Harvest Goddess might have to do a lot of stuff for the people who worship her. He didn't feel like losing his best friend, but, if needed, he would have to say goodbye.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games